What's new

Valley OG

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Its just a pure og kush... Or and ogkush s1...
I dont know how old the Valley og cut is... But my friend got it in 2005.. And the guy he got it from has had it since the mid-late 90's

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im 4/13 now 15 days in...
so this bitch is still a difficult bitch to root
btu i think the rooters are definately gonna be what i use at the very least for the vallley
i will say the single slice i put into the 1.5" rw cube rooted for me too...

its soooooo on Jigga
so on

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Heres some nugs of Valley
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhh man i wish i could smoke that right now
just take alil grab for the roor and another for the volc....

miss you buddy!
aloha
happy Easter!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit man i dont have any place to run here outside yet
i got a small kine place. but i can see haleakala from the front lanai!
Im prolly gonna try to get a gal or two out under the big hps in the sky, but for the most part shes gonna be running inside with me primarily until i can find a place small little chunk of land (only an acre and id be stoked.... 5 would be the shit though) then ill get/build a greenhouse and light dep the girls. vegging them to size inside of course.
thats the plan anyways,,,, we'll see. Ill prolly screw that up somehow.

What up Mountain!

M

Mountain

Ill prolly screw that up somehow.

What up Mountain!
I like how you think.

It's finally sunny and warmish. We still got snow on the ground in some places around town. Jeez...a few days ago woke up to a dusting on the ground. I'll mail ya a snowball if you'd like.

M

Mountain

Hey...have there been any smoke reports on the Vally99 beans that Sub created? Always interesting to see how something like the Valley crosses.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude i helped a buddy plant 20 down by Jaws in December....
when the buds were starting to form (and looking like some shit my friend hadnt ever seen before) choppers flew over a couple of dudes dropped down and cut the plants down & took them away.

green harvest i think. fuckers.

M

Mountain

dude i helped a buddy plant 20 down by Jaws in December....
when the buds were starting to form (and looking like some shit my friend hadnt ever seen before) choppers flew over a couple of dudes dropped down and cut the plants down & took them away.

green harvest i think. fuckers.
That's the worst thing I've read in days! I dunno...the Valley99 pics I've seen so far look a lot like Valley. Funny how things combine sometimes.

You gonna do Jaws? I wanna see that vid!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah Ive been pretty bummed about it too.
also lost 20 bluecrack-lings, too...

the only thing im gonna do at jaws is smoke pot and watch and keep the fuck outta the water hahaha... ive been there at night hanging out when its been going off.... the ground shakes like major earthquake when the waves crash.

Jaws isnt the best place to hang out though.... lots of hard core drug users and bad folks that live in the jungle there...

ithruxix

haven't tried any of them yet. And I am booked right now,but I am trying ShishxSD,AlphaDxsfvbx2,ChemDDxsfvbx2,ecsdxchemDD,chemDDxSD, all in seedling stage right now. I want to donate to fund to spread love and genes,and to see what other guys can do with them, Have way too many beans!!!!

Any kush x shishkaberry, or ECSD x shish, OMG. Where do I sign up?

Latest posts

Latest posts