What's new

Valley OG

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
This is a cut a bro of mine has been growing for about 5-6years now.
Valley OG. One of the most complex og smells IMO.
about 8 weeks flower
(here is a thread of dry nug shots from this cut https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4113126#post4113126)
(photos taken with a cell phone)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

KRD

Sick cell phone pics smoketrees. In person they must be straight fire, and yeah the most complex smells is right subrobs valley was some of the best smelling og I have ever smelled. Do you think it smells alot more with xtra flower time?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
definitely does. My bro who grows it always harvest her way to early. I always try to tell him to let her go longer. This time i convinced him to let a couple plants go at least extra week 'just for me'.
He cuts it at early 60's. She needs at least 70 imo. I think subrob might have let her go almost 80, im not positive on that tho.

Grizz

Veteran
Ive had this cut for 4 months and have gotten 2 cuts out of 20 to root. will flower these 2 next round, she is the hardest bitch to root I have ever had, hope the smoke is worth the effort.

KRD

joesywhales the valley roots in 8-9 days usually if the moms healthy and you keep the clones on the dry side. It seems like if there a little to wet they dont want to root at all.

Grizz

Veteran
joesywhales the valley roots in 8-9 days usually if the moms healthy and you keep the clones on the dry side. It seems like if there a little to wet they dont want to root at all.
thanks, will try it dry and see

Sideways

Looks super dank smoke! Just got some of Subrobs valley 99's (valley OGx C99) on the bay. I'll be growing them outdoors this summer. Cant wait. Happy harvests!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Looks super dank smoke! Just got some of Subrobs valley 99's (valley OGx C99) on the bay. I'll be growing them outdoors this summer. Cant wait. Happy harvests!

Nice dude!!!! Keep us updated on how those things turn out! Should be some DANK in those beans

One Love 731

Veteran
The Vally looks killer. I have yet to run an OG yet but have a few different cuts in the stable. Next run Ill give them a try. Cant wait to see what Ive been missin. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

HUGE

Veteran
Dear god man now that's kush. Is this cut readily available? I would love to find this.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
There is a Valley og that is available. But i believe its a different cut than this one.

If dialed in, most ogk cuts can look like this if taken 10+weeks. It really doesnt matter what cut it is, as long as its authentic og. The most important factor is keeping her happy

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a Valley og that is available. But i believe its a different cut than this one.

If dialed in, most ogk cuts can look like this if taken 10+weeks. It really doesnt matter what cut it is, as long as its authentic og. The most important factor is keeping her happy

reminds me a lot of what sverwe has said: "the best og is the one you dial in"
soooooooo true

great shots bro!

Grizz

Veteran
reminds me a lot of what sverwe has said: "the best og is the one you dial in"
soooooooo true

great shots bro!
how if the fuck can you dial her in if she wont root. lol.. whats up GS?

smoke trees thats some awsome grow pic's. can't wait to flower the two i did get to root.

What phone do you have? Those pics are quality. We need more OGs in the michigan medical scene. Will take the pain right away

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i have a my touch 4g, i believe it has a 5 megapixel cam.... I can get better looking pics with it than my Canon 20d

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how if the fuck can you dial her in if she wont root. lol.. whats up GS?

smoke trees thats some awsome grow pic's. can't wait to flower the two i did get to root.

my man dirty harry
GRIZZ!!!!!!
aloha man

yeah... ogs are fucking meant to test ones patience i guess. fuckers hahaha

just got home
smoked a mystery bowl
gonna eat some roadst beef potatoes and broccoli.
yum

Grizz

Veteran
surprised u remember the grizz. the food sounds good, i will be right over.

og's are a pain, i lov the smell and taste and high. everything else i hate. lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts