What's new

Valley OG

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Heres some nugs of Valley
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats worth reposting!! this is what i wish all my OG looked like....nice and poddy with that perfect light green color....props smoketreeezz!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stoked!!!
finished at 10/13 on my valley cuts i stuck 04/09
I think Im gonna be a rapid rooter guy from now on
until i get my ez fired up again and things are on autopilot...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
stoked! RapidRooters are the way for OG's... Other strains arent as critical with what you use to clone..
Cant wait until im smoking on the valley isle (multiple meanings there)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice skull! glad you got some too root...rapid rooters are the way for valley...found some root riots in the cab...trying those on chem d and valley now...got one valley in flower...been feeding her w the same mix i use for ohgee's headband...heavy feed, over the top cal mag, and 6.0-6.1 for ph...she is the darkest plant in the room...beautiful looking...right next to a lemon og and a southwest og, and she looks, by far, to be the healthiest, most vigorous of the three...well...they all healthy, she just looks the best!...tahoe hasnt made it in to the tent yet...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Valley OG

Dude i was 8/8 with the headband and im 11/15 with the chemd in the rooters... 3/3 graperom 5/5 violator kush too
i think i found my rooting technique

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Heres a pic of Subrobs Valley Og. After it i put a photo from a different bro's grow of her, the first pic in this thread. Its amazing how similar the pics look.. Or the plants rather. Both are what i consider VERY health valleys, so when grown well the consistency is amazing
picture.php

picture.php

Then here are some pics from another IC users Valley.
picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sub and that other user set the bar pretty high
greenthumbs for sure!!!!

JOJO420

Veteran
Bro, Greyskull, you got green harvested for sure. No doubt about it. Bummer man.Those copters are a bitch in Hawaii. I hate them sooo much,lol

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
here is a pic of my valley....

oh wait I dont have her in the stable...yet ;)

shits lookin fiyah fellas keep on keepin on hopefully she finds here way up the 15 about 150 miles one of these days ;)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the Valley Og being on the Valley Isle brings me so much joy. I cant wait for the day to be smoking some there. Looks like you got her super happy! Are you using coco now? if i remember correctly you were in some type of soil mix before

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man im back o the bcuzz coco & canna train. if that cap fit let them wear it hahaha
i am already super stoked i decided to go back... im really grateful for the one shop running thru hoops to be able to get it in hawaii. it got here when i did i had to run it haha

thanks for the kind words

valley on the valley is what its all about.
its the one plant i wanted to bring over here above all others id had access too.
it be rad if the valley could become like the hp13 is with maui...

and sorry my daughter called you. hilarious!!!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seriously. to have the valley og here is nuts.
its some seriously excellent pot.
thank you thank you thank you

Grizz

Veteran
GS that might be one reason for me to visit you. at least there will be something good to smoke, lol . where da buds?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics man...its amazing to me how good a shape she is in....all the stress...two moves..power outages up here....a couple serious temp fluctuations during the move...all the strains made it but she is the only one that didnt show any signs of stress at all..---i know how badass and lemony and fuely the sw smells right next to her, but the plain bad ass greasy og smell of valley is so much deeper its like smelling two diff species of plant, much less two diff cuts of same basic strain...