picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Pre 1998 Bubba Kush

Pre 1998 Bubba Kush

I have had her back in the arsenal for a few months now and she has to be in my top 3 favorites, now if i can just get her to yield a little bit instead of next to nothing lol but hey for the quality of smoke I really cant complain this strain is really unmatched in terms of everything you look for in Bubba Kush, cant wait to see how my platinum bubba kushes compare to the Pre 1998 Bubba Kush.

picture.php

picture.php

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
bravo, bravo!
mad skillz brotha and a very nice canopy indeed.
you kno, it's just the Usual Suspect

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 35

ECSD 35

KillerWeed31 and groady-ho- Thanks for the kind words

She packs on weight like crazy and has to be watered every 3 days while everybody else has a 4 day watering schedule. This ECSD is a thoroughbred I have never grown anything close to this as far as Vigor-Even Canopy-Stench/Odor/Funk-Nutrient Uptake etc . . . .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Awesome pix Bro :rasta: I like the looks of that Platinum Bubba :good: Very lush & healthy :canabis: How far along is she in those pix?

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 45 days

ECSD 45 days

Thanks for the Kind words Vin- that platinum bubba kush is at 42 days in that pic

ECSD 45 days Honestly I wouldnt be upset if she didnt put on anymore weight she looks that good, she obviously has another 30+ days to go but the odor is heavenly, after touching her I have to have the 91% alchohol ready everytime it actually is kind of nauseating, I love it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UsualSuspect

Veteran
CO2

CO2

I have learned alot on these last few runs, during the cooler months I use outdoor air to cool the rooms and I turn off the CO2 because I would have to refill the 20lb tanks every 2 days while using outside intake air, now that I have put the AC's back in and running I can use my CO2 again and boy does it make a big difference having the room atmosphere at 1500ppm vs 400-500ppm using outdoor air. The ability to uptake nutes, the amount of resin produced, along with speeding up flowering times and it also hardens the buds. With CO2 the initial cost can be a little intimidating but your buds will be also. 20lb tank $150- high rate CO2 flow meter $150-got to have a controller that regulates and maintains the CO2 in the room, now here is where things get pricey $500-$700 but the results are priceless and really can up yields by %25 if everything else is dialed in.

Good tip if you have your veg in the basement you can implement free CO2 by building the room around your hot water heater, everytime it turns on it gives off CO2 and with a decent sealed room the CO2 should stay around 1000ppm. with no added cost.

Next Generation ...............Leggo

picture.php

J

J.C.grower

look at the size of those colas!!:jawdrop: so nice and frostttyyy! wow great lopoking ECSD:peacock:, would love to have this strain in my garden!!
cant wait to see this gal at her last days..K++
:respect:
JC

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey...

Try on @ 900 off @ 1100. Be a tad more tank life and plants should show no decrease...

that ecsd is looking beast!

dank.Frank

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Uploading Pics is a hassle

Uploading Pics is a hassle

Sorry for lack of updates but this new uploading photos procedure is a little too much for me I appreciated it when I didnt have to personally resize every photo I upload, I simply dont have the time for it. So my updates until they fix the upload process will be every few weeks. Had to rant and I dont like how small the photos are either.

Pre 98 Bubba Kush

picture.php

Cali-O 60 days

picture.php

ECSD 60 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 77 days

ECSD 77 days

Thanks Philthy you have been inspiring me for over 5 years with your skills bro.

Here she goes at 77 days going to get chopped at 78 cant wait to try her out she is completely flushed with a run off of 75 ppm finishing flush. I think she was done around 70-73 days with the way I pump in CO2 (it stays at 1450 ppm) but out of respect for the this thread and the growers that passed on such thorough information on this strain and growing her thanks once again you all know who you are, I waited until 78 days. I have a about 15 ECSD running now in which I will take some at 70 does others at 75 days and the rest at 80 days,this way I will find her sweet spot within my methods, really anxious to see how it compares to the sours I normally smoke, I definetly will be back with that update.

picture.php

picture.php