What's new

Usual Suspect/ PhillyPride Welcome to my show

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Thanks to everyone for stopping by :peacock:

The light movers took a while to get used to but I think I am starting to get things dialed in with the light movers in terms of yields. For a while it really just was more work with more plants but I must say now the yields are justifying the amount of plants. I can also say that without CO2 the movers need about 7-10 days more flowering time than when the lights are not moving.

Wonder Diesel X Abusive Kushaze 48 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

J.C.grower

wow U.S! everything is looking so great! i love the colors you get out of your ladies, just plain beautiful! good luck:wave:
JC

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 13 days

ECSD 13 days

Appreciate it JC

With summer beginning it is time to throw the Air COnditioning back in during the next few days and then crank back up the C02.

This ECSD is supreme she is just an incredible specimen of a strain-all of the arms and stems are so rigid/tough/strong and the stalk has to be the strongest I have seen in a while for a decent size girl as tall as she is. She has not stretched too much during early flower but I also used bushmaster to make sure she wouldnt get to out of control. Overall I am very impressed she started budding around 10 days and I dont think I will have to stake or put a tomato cage on this gal anytime soon if at all the arms and stems are so strong the buds would need to get ridiculously big for them to need stakes.

13 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
i agree with everything you said regarding temps....lower the better. to a point

you grow big plants man--fucking yielders

getting warm quick..weather is changing

peace
jip

J

J.C.grower

ohh damnn US, i f*^#ing love Grape Ape, she looking mighty bushy and dank!!! cant wait till she starts turnin purps and smelling prime!! good luck and :respect:
Stay fligh :joint:
JC

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Running of the Bulls

Running of the Bulls

Appreciate it J.C. yeah Grape Ape is def my favorite smoke I just love her she has superb flavor and a great couchlock stone all in 50 days and she is completely done, she is a slow vegger and she is overall slow to grow but once she gets started she is off to the races. I have passed off the Grape Ape to countless friends and no one keeps her around because she is soo finicky and low yielding but I must say she is my fav for certain.

here is 1 of the light mover gardens at 17 days flowering in here I have 14 Cali-0 6 G-13 and 1 ECSD.

To those on these boards with such open hearts Thank You, I have the utmost respect! thanks for pushing me in the right direction, I promise I will keep on keeping on!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 17 days

ECSD 17 days

She is truly a beast in terms of nute uptake-strength of branches and stalks-Odor. People are not bullshitting when talking about the smell shit is mighty serious, I was naively expecting to smell Sour D much too early for that right now she smells like a musty sock/nasty locker room after football practice with no ventilation, I mean this shit is serious only I strain I have grown that comes close to this gal in smell is Grape Ape it can make you sick to the stomach smelling it too much. I have 4 filters rocking and I must say I am thinking of getting another once I get this whole room rocking ECSD in a couple of weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

MacGyver420

browsed through your thread, pretty big one you got going here... good shit dude. real good.

Wonder Diesel x Abusive Kushaze -- this one looks dank as hell to me; good work

peace