UsualSuspect

Veteran
picture.php

Purp OGK

picture.php

Platinum Bubba Kush

picture.php

picture.php

Truly wonderful gardens. Your thumb is amazingly green. My first question is what is the Ph of your teas and nutrient mixes with your promix,perlite,ewc soiless mix? Second is how high do your ppms get with your teas and nutrients mixes?Excellent thread sir, tipping my hat

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words they are truly appreciated, back from a short picture hiatus.

nkatadelgormo - My ph during watering stays around 5.7-6.2 I use some of advanced PH perfect products and I must say they will stabilize the PH I just make sure to mix them in at the end. Bud Ignitor-Big Bud-Bud Factor X all have PH perfect. I dont PH my teas anymore the PH in teas doesnt matter in my observations. I change nute strengths all throughout veg and flowering depending on strain, currently I have been running Grape Ape the last few runs and she is a nute and CO2 whore so mid flowering I blast them with up to 1400 ppm nutes if using a tea 1000 ppm. I never use plain RO water I feed every watering and check the run off ppm if the runoff ppm is too high I will back it down the next feeding.

Thanks O

Never did a dab before 420 in Denver and boy is that shit an experience . . . . I loved it . . . . thought I knew about potency and got a reality check lol I saw 300lb men pass out flat on the ground after hitting a dab! but the flavor of the dabs was by far the best taste ever. Dabs being handed out everywhere huge shock for those of us from the East Coast much love.

Reeferman kicking it with the masses
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Went to the High Times Canibus Cup in Denver 420 2013 with a few friends and the amount of positive vibes and good energy spread around was priceless truly overwhelming. Firing up some Ear Wax with Adam from TH Seeds and the whole hoodlamb crew was an uplifting experience, real good people from the heart. Cant wait to post up pics of Cold Creek Kush after I pop the beans and the MK Ultra Yes Sir!

DJ Short you sir are not only a pioneer but a kind soul I hope you get a chance to check out my work cant wait to throw down original BLUEBERRY one of my top 5 all time strains. I am truly humbled.

Didnt know ICmag was checked out by so many of the legends . . . . no more slacking with my updates

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Incredibowl Booth

Incredibowl Booth

picture.php

I think they won for best new product in the "incredibowl" I definetly had to get a couple glad they won. They also won for best booth if I remember right and that was because of this set up.

picture.php

picture.php

castout

Veteran
Sorry, I didn't grab my 3 d glasses at the door, then I got knocked out by the BUD........PHILLY< I got nuthin' but love for ya baby!!!!

U

UBER21

Word up homie nice to see you around and still putting up the dope pics :)

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Appreciate the kind words I will try and keep pumping out the pics

Here goes the Grape Ape we were chiefing on heavy out in Denver for 420 most that smoked liked her aloooot.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts