What's new

Usual Suspect/ PhillyPride Welcome to my show

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Cali 0 27 days

Cali 0 27 days

KillerWeed -LokiLoki-thanks for stopping by, and yes it is much easier for me to have an even canopy just running 2 strains at a time, everything is much better.

Bear-You asked about PKBK? I think you are talking about the Platinum Bubba Kush or the Purple OG Kush, both were scored out in Cali at the San Fran High Times Cannibus Cup. Top notch smoke on both of them got to take some updated pics of those.

These gals have been packing it on something serious and about a week earlier than usual, I believe I have this room about as dialed in as I am going to get it temps stay at 75 degrees %35-45 Humidity 15000ppm CO2 = Rocking and Rolling

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 27 days

ECSD 27 days

Really Really happy about this gal, the ECSD has to be the easiest strain I have ever grown and I think I have grown around 25-35 strains in my day and some were extra special like the AK 47 - DJ short Blueberry-90's White Widow- Bubblegum-Pre 98 Bubba Kush to name a few but I must say I knew that this ECSD was something extra special in Veg. She has started to gain that Sour Diesel smell that I love and I must say it is a hell of a feeling to know she is officially around. I tend to be a pessimist about most herbs I am one of those "when I see it i will believe it" well let me say I am a true believer sign me up for this religion. Got a whole room of ECSD about to go about in a week and I cant wait. I really think the ECSD and I were made for each other she loves nutes I mean she keg stands them and needs to be watered every 3-4 days to every other strains 4-6 days, If you dont know I love mixing up nute concoctions and I see the ECSD loves it all for example last watering she got

Cal Mag 2.5 ml -PBP soil 10 ml -Liquid Karma 10ml-Crystal Burst 5ml-Florolicious Bloom 1-1-1 5ml, Monster Bloom 6g per 5 gallon-Gravity 1ml-Snow Storm Ultra 5ml-Hygrozyme 8 ml- Big Bud 4ml-SOS 5ml-Real Water 5ml I might have forgotten 1 or 2 things but all in all this all added up to 1275 ppm 5.9 ph and the run off after feeding was 1000 ppm on the ECSD and 1150 on the Cali-0 and G-13's I have running along side her, she truly is a phenomenal specimen

Never seen anything like her before 13 certified tops after only being topped once and honestly she would have had a ton of tops without being touched. For 27 days the nugs are huge cant wait to get to 75-78 days!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Hey bro, garden is looking gorgeous. I am a big fan of grape ape, ran that one quite a while, then stopped for a bit and my buddy who had it lost his mom. Hope to get her back one day, love the taste and happy couchlock high it gives. She is definitely slow but I never found her finicky and thought she yielded quite well from what I remember.

ECSD looking proper for sure, that is another one I need to get back in the garden. Great yield and smoke. She seems to just keep putting on weight til the end.

What's the Cali-O like, heard a ton of great things about her but have never had the pleasure of trying her. Keep it green brotha, peace.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
G-13 x Sweet Purple 63 days pre chop

G-13 x Sweet Purple 63 days pre chop

Old Soul- Thanks For stopping by I remember you from the Grape Ape thread you had those gals dialed in for sure.

The Cali-0 is a cross of Cali-0 x Reclining Buddha, her claim to fame is she is an extremely flavorful herb I mean an Orange Cream soda explosion. She has every bit as much flavor as the Grape Ape. The original Cali-O was a not strong enough potency wise for my liking for it to be an indica, a friend of mine cross the 2 strains over 10 years ago and Wala! The stone is far from couchlock but it is decent but the Cali-O x Reclining Buddha is the weakest in terms potency out of all the strains I run but the flavor more than makes up for it. It is a perfect daytime herb similar to a good sativa minus the motivational properties that a Good Haze or Kali Mist etc . . . give you. Think good for video games or TV watching and you dont want to fall asleep.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

J.C.grower

looking scrumptious US! 27 days and that ECSD is soo fatt, cant wait till those 70 days, haha, its gonna be massive! i wish i could smell her stench! good luck:wave:
JC

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 31 days

ECSD 31 days

she is really exploding and she had to get the Tomato Cage to help hold her up, her branches and stalks are strong but the buds are really starting to pack on weight and resin on even the fan leaves.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Looking KICK ASS Bro :rasta: Wish I had your skillz & dedication :yes:
Much K+ your way. Stay safe n :smoweed:

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Platinum Bubba Kush 30 days

Platinum Bubba Kush 30 days

This is my 1st time running this strain although I have smoked her alot thus lead to my chase to grow her. She is def a true Bubba Kush meaning I grew the Pre 1998 Bubba Kush a few times and still have some in veg and these have alot of the same characteristics include small buds that have a huge Bubba Kush odor early in the game and lots of resin are pumped out by these girls. These plants are huge but the buds are not but not a surprise at all shit I really dont expect the buds to get much bigger than this but if she smokes anything like I am expecting it will be well worth it.

picture.php

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Grape Ape 30 days

Grape Ape 30 days

my favorite I cant say enough about the Grape Ape, yes she vegges slow real slow but if you get her large enough before flipping the switch she will reward, and plus I still have yet to taste anything better than the Grape Ape.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php