What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

useless everything ... useless all the time

U

useless.gardens

i decided to toss the firedog male. outstanding as he seemed. trash. i need space for flowers. males i can find later.

looks like ill be adding new females to the mix. rather have space to refine my mother selections. ive been on a 6 maybe 7 year journey for mothers.

my entire lab is bolstered by a handful of elites. easy. but seeds & seed finds, i have been going over a hot minute & want to add some of my own flair in the mother tent.

the addition of ssdd (bodhi) , c99 (dizzle, frost bros) , berrywhite (lemonhoko) , romulan x afgooy (classic seeds) , a very vigorous face off og (tha docta), & a mt hood huckleberry (prof p) have me in the middle of some shit. now i gotta look at these girls & scope the potential.

too, been playing with a gsc x triple og & have what i hope is a stable plant in a 5gal getting bigger everyday. 2 other females were herms. the one i kept made it out of testing but no full run.

as well, i selected a sexy firedog female (ali g) for play time. still, have 3 seedlings/small plants to peep.

mad propagation going on. clones & back ups of my mothers are taken all the time.
any males were a luxury. my game is nuggets first & foremost.

even with all this busy busy, what i need is the forum cut. fire og cut. little ogkb 2.0. and some other odds & ends. lol !

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

cuts :
sfv og
grape ape
ken's cut of gdp
cherry pie
blue dream (santa cruz cut)
gogi og
gg#4

my finds:
pink cheese
jack the ripper
girl scout nookies
midnight fire

recent selections:
mt hood huckleberry
gsc x triple og
face off og
berrywhite
rom x afgoo
c99
ssdd , 2 phenos

play time:
lemon skunk
lemon crippler
firedog

project strain:
merlins magik lemon

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
.....even with all this busy busy, what i need is the forum cut. fire og cut. little ogkb 2.0. and some other odds & ends. lol !

shoot dawg, too bad you're not closer I'd be happy to hook ya with those. my Forum and Fire OG jars were low for a month and I'm happy they're filled again.
I've been trashing teens of all 3 of those and many others as I shut down my grow here and get ready to travel with 12 baby mommas.

packerfan79

Veteran
I bought some lemon skunk years ago when I went camping, made the whole campground smell like someone beaned a skunk with a lemon definitely something special. Love lemony goodness. Lemon crippler sounds awesome to. Who breed these gems? I may need to add to the seed pile

U

useless.gardens

as always , im honored gentlemen. i think when you show & grow & keep it real, people notice.

appreciate the kind words !

bless.

U

useless.gardens

I bought some lemon skunk years ago when I went camping, made the whole campground smell like someone beaned a skunk with a lemon definitely something special. Love lemony goodness. Lemon crippler sounds awesome to. Who breed these gems? I may need to add to the seed pile

merlins magik lemon is my cross. the cut i rock (pics are a few pages back) i found years ago. the lineage : gdp x double purple dojo (outlaw genetics) x lemon skunk (dna).

the idea is to make my own og with the above strain.
plus i want to hit her with gg4.

lemon skunk, dna

lemon crippler , in house genetics, its like og ghost pie x with something.

grew that out already. no nanner. fems. its "side action".

lemon crippler:
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

shoot dawg, too bad you're not closer I'd be happy to hook ya with those. my Forum and Fire OG jars were low for a month and I'm happy they're filled again.
I've been trashing teens of all 3 of those and many others as I shut down my grow here and get ready to travel with 12 baby mommas.

not that far away bro. im in the secret zone not far from major city beast coast.

still, start small & build a lasting friendship. im not here to snatch cuts w/o giving up love in return.

~useless

hicksticky

Still at large...
Useless. ..... hell of a thread man!:tiphat:
Just read through the whole thing. I like your style... variety is the spice of life and the hunt is a thrill.

Subbed for sure!

Keep crackin those beans brother..
Pop, pop, bang, bang!:biggrin:

packerfan79

Veteran
merlins magik lemon is my cross. the cut i rock (pics are a few pages back) i found years ago. the lineage : gdp x double purple dojo (outlaw genetics) x lemon skunk (dna).

the idea is to make my own og with the above strain.
plus i want to hit her with gg4.

lemon skunk, dna

lemon crippler , in house genetics, its like og ghost pie x with something.

grew that out already. no nanner. fems. its "side action".

lemon crippler:
View Image

Did you reverse a gg#4? Anything gg# 4 touches should be some fire.

U

useless.gardens

midnight fire... on my top 10 list of favorite nugz to smoke.
picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

sfv og , little early , one nug ...just a taste for the face:biggrin:
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

the midnight fire looks like......well.......FIRE :sasmokin:

just curious, how long have you been growing?

the midnight fire is true dank purps. this pheno is some sexy.

been growing & refining & learning ... quite a while.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

dude you are working! really getting it done...what's it like handling so many different strains?
hahahha... its like constant transplants , coco mixing , and propigation.

in fact, to be successful in the game, taking cuts is critical.

plus having a good eye for detail, knowledge of plants , & plant issues help.

growing genius comes with experience & experience comes with time.

actually, im getting tired of mixing up medium constantly.

even so, i cant let it "cook" long enoughto call it "super coco" & still need to use calmag & magpro to get it done.

always something to try & learn. skills to apply. and cuts to grow.

strains though... yes... you are correct ...i rock them.