What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

useless everything ... useless all the time

U

useless.gardens

took a little jtr for my jars. early part of the window. nothing wrong w/ a few primo pieces of "terpy terpness all day".

picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

SSDD , pheno #1 , love this nugget too. ill have to test both phenos ....so curious.
picture.php

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
starting to sex the other face off now. i took cuts straight to flower on the 2 tall & lanky & pole like ones... possible males?

I was just talking about this in another thread. I had two FOOG bx2 seed plants going. One showed me sex early on, female. The other grew to 6' tall in a 2 gal. grow bag. It had good branching, just lanky branches, and lot's of space in between internodes. I thought for sure it was a male. Put a freshly rooted clone into flower and yup, it was a female.

U

useless.gardens

I was just talking about this in another thread. I had two FOOG bx2 seed plants going. One showed me sex early on, female. The other grew to 6' tall in a 2 gal. grow bag. It had good branching, just lanky branches, and lot's of space in between internodes. I thought for sure it was a male. Put a freshly rooted clone into flower and yup, it was a female.

for sure. i'll go over each one carefully. all females i grow 2x bare min. one time from seed. one as cut. im trying to find a superb face off og for the mother tent. got 5 looking good. got 10 seeds left.

would grab more if necessary. want a winner from this line. ill grab some pollen too. hit sfv, cherry pie, merlins magik lemon, and gg4.

another one of my personal favs.

midnight fire , nor'star genetics :

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

my reggie smoke : midnight fire, jtr, gg4, ssdd, sfv, nookies, blue dream, pink cheese.

nice mix of seed finds & clone only.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Both female's I had from the FOOG bx2 were keepers in my book. One made slightly larger buds, and the other one stunk more. Both were straight OG/Gas smelling and both were really potent. I have some pics in my albums. Still have some seeds, and you have me excited to see what they hold.

U

useless.gardens

got this for the tea bucket. like it lots.
picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Both female's I had from the FOOG bx2 were keepers in my book. One made slightly larger buds, and the other one stunk more. Both were straight OG/Gas smelling and both were really potent. I have some pics in my albums. Still have some seeds, and you have me excited to see what they hold.

im trying to make room, transplanting other things, & doing basic juggling.
lost some firedogs to damping. and pulled out some more in-house lemon crippler.

i love fem seeds for play.

topped 5 face off. sexing them all right now.
ill be show & grow on the face off for sure.
want one for the mother tent.
def grab a little pollen too.

getting ready to sex the caramel candy kush.

& one rommy x afgoo looks male.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

puff puff pass...
picture.php

pink cheese, wax the legs, loop (inspect) some of the lower leaves, take a few cuts, straight to flower.
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

this week flowering :

sfv og
gg4
jack the ripper
pink cheese

U

useless.gardens

what does pink cheese look like flowered?
picture.php

what do the midnight fire nuggets look like?
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

these are super frosty buds great job useless!
how long have you flushed the girls?
tnks

i never really flush. i give fresh water a few times during flower... & at the end of the cycle.

generally dont ever use more than 300ppm (my tap is 140 + nutes = 300) of ferts.

mostly worm tea w/ a little splash of molasses & touch o' lacto bacillus.

i use super-soil (coco) like recipe which gets me into mid-flower.

every now & then i hit with mag-pro (dynagro) , 20-20-20 , or maxi-bloom.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

apollo 11 , bodhi , last run for now , 10 beans left & tossed
picture.php

pollen chuck from MI , sweet dreams , ssdd x peak seeds sweet skunk
picture.php

Last edited: