What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

useless everything ... useless all the time

U

useless.gardens

bless. ill do my very best to stay totally use-less.
fuck these posts. useless !
fuck a garden. useless !

can i say "fuck" is easily my favorite word. must say it 100x a day.

the white?
stardawg?

hmmmm... new cuts on the table.
to choose is so hard LOL ! stardawg is popular. the white though is legendary.

gotta say i picked my favorite SSDD. very happy with this new addition to the mother tent.

my gogi og cut, nestle strawberry pheno, from out west coast way, i hate. it grows like an auto. needed a new bodhi cut in my garden.

ssdd, keeper pheno , no butter , all in your face gas , strong thick dank (as in dank like a flavor...moorish) smoke with light berry notes. this fuego. will melt your dome piece. clones like easy. grows fast. with good branching. self supporting. & lotsa crystals.
picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

the more i look at diamond og , thinking i made a mistake to toss it. definitely a legit og kush variety. hopefully she'll reveg though i plan to snatch 60 to 70% of them flowers !

not an og whore. though im a whore with a mother tent plan.

i think a few legits are better than a shmorgusborg of pathetic. and as many of you know with these seedmakers , there's tons of (over-priced) pathetic out here.

ill rock the face off , sfv , and hopefully diamond ...and maybe score one more verified og.

for sure, ill take the white over stardawg.

the white is some legendary sleepy time meds. always wanted that cut.
hopefully she the real deal. we shall see !

order is in...

Last edited:

~star~crash~

the more i look at diamond og , thinking i made a mistake to toss it. definitely a legit og kush variety. hopefully she'll reveg though i plan to snatch 60 to 70% of them flowers !

not an og whore. though im a whore with a mother tent plan.

i think a few legits are better than a shmorbusborg of pathetic. and as many of you know with these seedmakers , there's tons of (over-priced) pathetic out here.

ill rock the face off , sfv , and hopefully diamond ...and maybe score one more verified og.

for sure, ill take the white over stardawg.

the white is some legendary sleepy time meds. always wanted that cut.
hopefully she the real deal. we shall see !

order is in...

I've got some useless keepers myself:biggrin:

U

useless.gardens

pink cheese going bonkers (exodus x cheeseberry haze f4).
& just dropped a gg4 in the mix. so glad to be back on the bottle.

i was trying to get away from the bottle. but im back. still gonna rock the amended recipe i use & hit with some light nutes. i always foliar lacto bacilus once a week. little neem oil 2x a month. etc. rolling out a hybrid style. ill cut out all adds right after stretch. & then hit em wit da worm tea till they nug out.
picture.php

~star~crash~

ow do tell. post what you like in here. no negativity of course.

but strain love. indeed. show & grow !
even grow & tell. love that shit.

I'm exploring the "new" brothers grimm" c99 currently..got 11 from seed master plants to choose from:biggrin:

Also have a keepers from seed of Original Amnesia (Dinafem), Headband (HSO), Moonshines Ghost Train Haze (RareDankness), & clones of gg#4 , & another vigorous growing clone something very promising called Chem/Diesel:biggrin:

Do U like pictures of big cola's?? ...13 years ago i grew out Mr Nice Super Silver Haze from seed & discovered a gargantuan phenotype ...found some old pics...

U

useless.gardens

took about 70% of the nugz. left a sizeable portion to re-veg.

after testing , i believe its legit.
hopefully, she'll throw a few cuts so i put her back in 24hr today. all i can do is wait.

give me another potent variety in the mother stash... sfv , diamond , face off would be the rotating ogs in the line up.

looking for one more. & she my most fav. fire og.

this cut here is from midnight farms.

diamond og:
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

Some of these useless pictures made me order seeds.....:thank you:hope you don't mind me posting here as I see you have Firedog running now.

View Image

yes. def. love photos. post whatever u like.

grower friend, that photo is hot !
& yo , those freebies look BOMB !!!!!

where the shot glass at?

save those packages if you give out random nugz. you can re-label them easy.
plus they smell proof.

packerfan79

Veteran
That fire og is some useless shit, always been a favorite of mine. If you can get ahold of elementals true og it's real close.

U

useless.gardens

i can only wait to get some way fucking useless if not totally worthless "fire og" in my tents.

however, to feel better , i just cracked 5 superjack x fruity pebble og

U

useless.gardens

5 for 5 on the superjack x fruity pebble og

they're fems... hopefully get a few nice plants.

U

useless.gardens

cracking some (fem) c5 haze x platinum banana og ...been in my stash a few years.

hope they bust tails !

U

useless.gardens

got 3 phenos of face off og looking super.
1 is THE ONE... the others ive got time to take cuts.

grape ape... last clone rooting... looks good to go.
but, i could loose that.

merlins magik lemon... could loose that. re-cut 3rd time. last cut too.
reminds me of a superb spcedawg cut i lost. just didnt want to root.
7 years i been growing merlin. have 6 or 7 seeds left too. we'll see.

gogi og cut from nevada... i fucking hate this cut. tossing for sure.
flip side, my ssdd cut is amazing dank. no muffin smells. gas-y nose tingler face slapper !

sooooo stoked to have some true dank b-man in the tents.
tossed sky lotus right before the winter too.

apollo 11 ...man wish i kept that. shit is terpy fuego.
got 10 beans left. sent some to my cut buddy to try.
seen a few people say a11 not dank. i disagree.

got an sfv in 3gal & a 3x2 screen going bonkers in veg.
cant wait to fill jars with sfv.

getting ready to do the biggest gg4 i eve tried.
screen be about 7 sq ft. 3 gal container.

i love it when they dry out & drink up daily !

mmmmmmmmmm.... glue.

& thanks to a cut buddy, stoked to grab the white. good to have reliable friend to bless your garden.
never take good genetics for granted.

smoke fuego.
every day...

U

useless.gardens

looks like a few c5 haze x platinum banana og are cracking.
just put them in a towel. stoked!

& grape ape rooted. stoked 2x.

got some good news from cut buddy he gonna add another cut i want to the package.
cant say just yet. need to get them genetics in my hands. yessir.

sfv my new favorite weed. truly grows like a vine. the fragrance is like incense. so fucking tasty too. dank. powerful. clones in 8 to 10 in my set up. still mastering her feed & nutrient intake otherwise my fav new cut.

my favorite purchase this year for the lab. 2 gal cal-pro containers. perfect size for the tent & basement grower.
got 50 @ 2gal grow bags. & like a freak. i save & re-use them too. plastic garden container though... hot !

new adds (phenos) to the keeper (not mother) tents :
1) berry white
2) rom-goo
3) gsc x triple og
4) firedog
5) face off

not cracking any more beans. did my duty & got selected phenos to explore.

next in the crack stash though : more caramel candy kush & more face off og & more firedog.

superjack x fruity pebbles og , growing super. lottsa vigor.

happy holidayz & useless wantz u too ...smoke good.