midnight fire , co2 sheet in the background , true dank purps
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

early loop:

caramel candy kush, all males
firedog, one superb looking male, one female
romulan x agooey, one male, one not sure
face off, got a few females, looks like 3 from 5.

U

useless.gardens

the other pheno, ssdd, very gassy terps. feel it in your nose. super dank. dense flower. muchas cristales.
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

some people go to happy hour @ 5pm.
others go home & make bubble.

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

sexy firedog male. nearly busting roots in the glass while sexing. i like that quality. fast rooter. also made these balls too. quickly & stack-ily. cause im a sexual freak, i picked a few nuts off. so hot to touch those nuts i must say. then, grind them up in my fingers. for sure, the stink is like... cat shit. chemicals. shit under the sink. with a splash of pinesol. sticky nuts too. just the way i like em. the structure. i love it. gonna make some pollen for sure. picked his sacks & will see if i can get it back in veg. i got the seed male though.
picture.php

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

yes. i use poweraide bottles. like i show in earlier threads. one cut per bottle. labeled. & if you fill up that bottle. take a nice long cut. you will not ever have to check the water level. every few days just loop them. pretty easy.

im picky in a sense that i know waht i like. got all males on some old caramel candy kush beans. nope. to the trash.

while im making selections its just observational good luck chuck with a good eye type stuff.
with 7 tents for veg, i have space to keep a nice male & make seeds.

small scale tested strains is what i like to do. make them grow them to see myself.

i dig this male. ill take some cuts. grow it out like a normal bush. see what it do.

my mothers though... mostly tested many times if i found them... or proven elites like cherry pie or sfv og.

im gonna hit merlins magik lemon : (gdp x double purple dojo) x lemon skunk) x firedog

then hit the face off females i found (3 of them) ... little "dog face" for that ass.

i wanna store the nut dust but havent ever tried. ill read up.

like to hit a male clone with the collidal spray i have.
so many ways to experiment & have fun.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
]
yes. i use poweraide bottles. like i show in earlier threads. one cut per bottle. labeled. & if you fill up that bottle. take a nice long cut. you will not ever have to check the water level. every few days just loop them. pretty easy.

im picky in a sense that i know waht i like. got all males on some old caramel candy kush beans. nope. to the trash.

while im making selections its just observational good luck chuck with a good eye type stuff.
with 7 tents for veg, i have space to keep a nice male & make seeds.

small scale tested strains is what i like to do. make them grow them to see myself.

i dig this male. ill take some cuts. grow it out like a normal bush. see what it do.

my mothers though... mostly tested many times if i found them... or proven elites like cherry pie or sfv og.

im gonna hit merlins magik lemon : (gdp x double purple dojo) x lemon skunk) x firedog

then hit the face off females i found (3 of them) ... little "dog face" for that ass.

i wanna store the nut dust but havent ever tried. ill read up.

like to hit a male clone with the collidal spray i have.
so many ways to experiment & have fun.

I like your style. The bolded part is what I usually plan on doing. Then I get to the part with bags of seeds sitting around, and I give most of them away, lol.

U

useless.gardens

]

I like your style. The bolded part is what I usually plan on doing. Then I get to the part with bags of seeds sitting around, and I give most of them away, lol.

i feel that. eventually, i want to get some seeds out there for people to grow. try and get on a few banks. only a few line though. not so much massively worked lines. but not chucks either.

we'll see. like to do everything tested with photos & pheno breakdowns... like prof P does... well in that style.

still. im about nuggets. always need more & more :)

side note, i've just started to add bio-char to my coco mix & one extra teaspoon in each container near the root-ball when i transplant.

the char i had sit for months & months. im doing this across the entire garden... no control group... so end of the day my opinion is by eye & quasi arbitrary.

hopefully see some results though.

found a sexy female alien fire influenced "berry white bx" (lemonhoko). stoked !

one berry white male in veg was covered in nuts. amazing early boy. to the trash though cant keep them all.

ExoticsRus

Read your whole thread through .. love your bodhi choices ( i'm doing SSDD as well right now, 2nd pack )
(Strain hoarder & pheno hunter myself)It's awesome to see the passion and pictures in the diaries , We need more growers like you on ICMAG ! Subbbed :)

U

useless.gardens

sweet dreams (ssdd x sweet skunk) , harvest tomorrow

already took the main piece as you can see... smoked it all. lol.

picture.php

picture.php

14" veg & flip. was peeping a clone in a 1 gal. not fond of the octopus floppy shit. nugz though. 2nd run. fuego.
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

you will be seeing this winter : females from :

1) romulan x afgooey (classic seeds)
2) berry white bx (lemonhoko)
3) face off og (archive)
4) firedog (ali-gee)
5) lemon skunk (dna)
6) gsc x triple og (hso)

just cracked some more lemon crippler (in-house) to celebrate.

U

useless.gardens

a fireman couldnt deal with this fuego...

picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

diamond og ..with JTR in the background ready to take the fall !! chop chop !!
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

little better temps this time of year making me re-think my selection strategy. this cut is tossed. glad to have more beans left. wish i got on the gorilla arm beans bodhi released. still , as far as b-man seeds go, this f4 version is very sexy.

apollo 11 , bodhi
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

very much appreciating my cut (clone only) of sfv og. wow ! the smells are divine !!! plus im getting cuts to bust roots in 8 to 9 days. like clockwork. have 2 cuts in a 3gal that need a screen. more time in veg & tame some of that lanky. all she needs.

getting ready to take a fall, nor'star genetics , midnight fire :

picture.php

paper thorn

Veteran
that sweet dreams looks sweet, that fuego looks fire, that A11 looks like diesel, and the last purple one just looks sexy.