What's new

USA strikes Syria again

EasyGoing

Carl Marx was big on this too. There is where you will find it in the 1800's

Carl Marx quote:

Marx argues that, “In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism.” Larry Ray explains, “Marx’s position is essentially an assimilationist one in which there is no room within emancipated humanity for Jews as a separate ethnic or cultural identity.” Dennis Fischman puts it, “Jews, Marx seems to be saying, can only become free when, as Jews, they no longer exist.”

Storm Shadow

Veteran
https://academic.oup.com/gbe/article/5/1/75/730630

Highlight: Out of Khazaria—Evidence for “Jewish Genome” Lacking

Genome Biology and Evolution, Volume 5, Issue 1, 1 January 2013, Pages 75–76, https://doi.org/10.1093/gbe/evs129

Hebrew language and Jewish culture have been around for thousands of years. For much of that history, the Jews managed to maintain their heritage and cultural identity in the absence of a geographical state. Wanderings, settlements, and dispersal were thus a big part of their history. Is evidence for that history preserved in genome data?

Eran Elhaik, a geneticist at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, thinks so. In a recently published study in Genome Biology Evolution (Elhaik 2012), he is calling for a rewrite of commonly held assumptions about Jewish ancestry. Instead of being primarily the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, present-day Jewish populations are, finds Elhaik, primarily the children of a Turkish people who lived in what is now Russia, north of Georgia, east of Ukraine. This civilization, the Khazars, converted from tribal religions to Judaism between the 7th and 9th centuries.

The controversy cut into by Elhaik's work runs deep, far past the lab bench. Among some circles, his conclusions are bound to be unpopular. “This is the first scientific paper to prove the Khazarian Hypothesis and reject the Rhineland Hypothesis,” he says, “and with it about 40 years of research.” Although his findings will not be welcome in all circles, Elhaik's interest is more medical than political.

“All I want is to help my colleagues who are studying genetic disorders,” he says. “I hope this work will open up a new era in genetic studies where population stratification will be used more correctly.”

Jewish populations are used in many disease studies because of their presumed genetic homogeny. Some conditions, such as Tay–Sachs disease, are more common among select Jewish populations than other populations. However, Elhaik says, the acceptance of a flawed origin narrative is hampering the best science.

For several decades, two hypothetical backgrounds of present-day European Jews have seemed plausible to historians and geneticists. In the favored “Rhineland Hypothesis,” Jews descended from Israelite–Canaanite tribes who left the Holy Land for Europe in the seventh century, following the Muslim conquest of Palestine. Then, in the beginning of the 15th century, a group of approximately 50,000 left Germany, the Rhineland, for the east. There they reproduced rapidly, in a kind of “hyper–baby boom.” Their breeding outpaced their non-Jewish neighbors by an order of magnitude—despite disease, persecutions, wars, and economic hardship—ballooning to approximately 8 million strong by the 20th century. Under this history, European Jews would be very similar to each other and would have Middle Eastern ancestry.

Several scholars prefer the “Khazarian Hypothesis,” Elhaik included. This suggests the Jewish-convert Khazars, with reinforcements from Mesopotamian and Greco-Roman Jews, formed the basis of Eastern Europe's Jewish population when they fled northeast, following the collapse of their empire at the 13th century.

Elhaik first became fascinated by this idea 10 years ago when reading Arthur Koestler best-selling book The Thirteenth Tribe, published in 1976. Koestler calculated that Jews could not have numbered 8 million in Eastern Europe without the Khazar contribution. Upon reading his ideas, “I couldn’t wait for genetic data that would allow someone to publish an evaluation of this hypothesis,” says Elhaik.

When Behar et al. published “The genome-wide structure of the Jewish people” in 2010, Elhaik decided to investigate the question that had intrigued him for so long. Using data published by Behar, he calculated seven measures of ancestry, relatedness, and geographical origin. Though he used some of the same statistical tests as prior studies, he chose different comparisons.

“Results in the current literature are tangled,” Elhaik says. “Everyone is basically following the same assumption: Ashkenazi Jews are a population isolate, so they are all similar to one another, and this is completely incorrect.”

Previous studies had, for example, combined the question of similarity among and between Jewish populations and the question of ancestry and relatedness to non-Jewish populations. Elhaik viewed these questions separately. Jewish communities are less homogeneous than is popularly thought, he says, with Jewish communities along the former Khazarian border showing the most heterogeneity.

His second question centered on ancestry: When comparing Jewish communities to their non-Jewish neighbors, Caucasus or Levant (Middle Eastern) populations—which is the closest to Jews? “All Eurasian Jewish communities are closer to Caucasus populations,” he writes, with Central European Jews closer to Italian non-Jews as the exception. Not one of the eight evaluated Jewish populations were closer to Levant populations.

“I had the hardest time clearing myself from the mindset (of previous work),” Elhaik says. “I was on the train, thinking hard, when it came to me how to separate the questions. It was a great moment.” However, it would be a mistake, Elhaik says, to conclude present-day Jews have nothing to do with the ancient Judeans. “I found a signature of the Middle East. I’m not certain whether it suggests Judean or Iranian ancestry, but it's there.” Iranian, as well as Judean, Jews began joining the Khazarian empire as early as the 5th century B.C.E. “It might be strange given today's political situation, but it makes a lot of historical sense.”

For Shlomo Sand, history professor at Tel Aviv University and author of the controversial book The Invention of the Jewish People, Elhaik's paper was a vindication of his long-held ideas.

"It's so obvious for me," says Sand. “Some people, historians and even scientists, turn a blind eye to the truth. Once to say Jews were a race was anti-Semitic, now to say they're not a race is anti-Semitic. It's crazy how history plays with us.“

“There is no Jewish genome and certainly no Jewish gene,” says the Israeli-born Elhaik. Instead, all humans are a mix of the same building blocks, built with slightly different architectures. “The confusion about European Jews results from their tragic history of persecutions and deportations, creating multiple links between ancestry and geography. By dismantling our notions of genetically distinct populations and understanding our kinship, we can better appreciate our common history, and more importantly, our shared future.“

EasyGoing

Once again, show me something pre1900

I showed an article that proves the Jewish genome..... Did you miss that? There was a Nobel peace prize given out for it....... I notice your "article" from Khazaria didn't get a Nobel peace prize?

Nobel peace prize vs Khazaria

Facepalm!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Middle Eastern People dont have blue eyes and blonde curly hair... Jews from the Bible are PALESTINIANS.. Brown Skin indigenous.... thats 99.9% chance what Jesus the Magician looked like as well....not the Blue Eyed Fair Skinned Super Model

Bwanabud

This is the problem with Internet conversations. It's like talking to a wall........

Why are you trying to moderate the Mods ?, if you don't like the conversation or rules here be proactive and find a new venue.

FYI: Being a Mod on a forum is the MOST unappreciated task that a member can sign up for, it's a difficult job corralling the sheep into an orderly line. They give their time, energy, and patience to keep the community alive, and strive for harmony and enlightening conversation.

If you want to make the rules, start your own place up...and quit fugging this one up.

:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry, but the Jewish people consist of many races, you have Russian Slavic, Jews, you have Iranian Persian Jews, you have Arab Jews, you have eastern European Jews, you even have black African Jews. all see each other as Jews. so if thats all one race, then humanity is all one race in the same way.

this thread however isn't about that, nor about the Federal legalization, thats all off topic. start a new thread about fedral legalization for all i care but this is about the situation in Syria and the potential consequences. imo, this isn't done, the jihadists will keep using chemicals on the civilians and keep blaming it on Assad and Trump, May and Macaroni head will all keep breaching the UN charter by attacking a nation that has not lifted a finger against them.

EasyGoing

sorry, but the Jewish people consist of many races, you have Russian Slavic, Jews, you have Iranian Persian Jews, you have Arab Jews, you have eastern European Jews, you even have black African Jews. all see each other as Jews. so if thats all one race, then humanity is all one race in the same way.

this thread however isn't about that, nor about the Federal legalization, thats all off topic. start a new thread about fedral legalization for all i care but this is about the situation in Syria and the potential consequences. imo, this isn't done, the jihadists will keep using chemicals on the civilians and keep blaming it on Assad and Trump, May and Macaroni head will all keep breaching the UN charter by attacking a nation that has not lifted a finger against them.

First, the jewish religion is full of many ethnicity's. The Jewish race is not. Pretty clear.

wiki
Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color. Ethnicity, however, refers to cultural factors, including nationality, regional culture, ancestry, and language. ... You can have more than one ethnicities but you are said to have one race, even if it's "mixed race".

The very definition of Race destroys your argument......

You guys started the jew hate and conversation....

I asked for the thread to be closed due to off topic conversation

Now you are saying I am off topic addressing the off topic jew hate.

Classic. You can't make this stuff up. :laughing:

Just another example of the bias on ICmag. Clear as day.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Don't you find it odd that the perceived and targeted enemies ...in this case Assad and Putin, don't get much of a look-in with their responses in the main-stream western media?

We have to go to the internet to find out what they are saying in defense of these tragic accusations, and when you do that they seem to look far more credible than their western counter-parts.

Syria is a sovereign nation.....all of these foreign nations and religious/military groups that have been carving this country up have to go, because all it is ....is some sort of multi-national military circle-jerk kept in perpetuity to consume more arms, kill more people and ruin a nation over the malicious intent of a bunch of land-grabbing corporations and the banks that fund them.

EasyGoing

Don't you find it odd that the perceived and targeted enemies ...in this case Assad and Putin, don't get much of a look-in with their responses in the main-stream western media?

We have to go to the internet to find out what they are saying in defense of these tragic accusations, and when you do that they seem to look far more credible than their western counter-parts.

Syria is a sovereign nation.....all of these foreign nations and religious/military groups that have been carving this country up have to go, because all it is ....is some sort of multi-national military circle-jerk kept in perpetuity to consume more arms, kill more people and ruin a nation over the malicious intent of a bunch of land-grabbing corporations and the banks that fund them.

Ok, were are getting back on track.....

I agree this is 100% a false flag. As far as we know, with the information we are given, something isn't right. Period

I also agree, nobody should be in Syria. It's a sovereign nation. Less than 100 people killed by an unknown (as of now) source isn't enough to rage hell across the globe, no doubt.

The question I posed at the start of this thread was:

The start of a much larger war?
Very possible

Trump gave in to the globalist agenda?
Trump had stated many times in the past to stay away from Syria, what changed? Maybe the lawyer office being raided? Has Trump been compromised?

Is America or the world really wanting another war?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!

EasyGoing

I don't understand his "plan", bomb until only rubble exists ?

I agree, all motive is lost. What they are telling us, can't be true.

There is a puzzle, and we slowly find out the pieces of the puzzle. At a certain point, the world population puts enough of the puzzle together to know the picture on the box isn't the story being told.

troutman

Seed Whore
My local media in Canada hasn't reported a thing in the local papers.

You would think something that could trigger a war would be on the front page ASAP.

They don't want a Sheeple uprising I imagine and want us in the dark.

Badfishy1

Ok, were are getting back on track.....

I agree this is 100% a false flag. As far as we know, with the information we are given, something isn't right. Period

I also agree, nobody should be in Syria. It's a sovereign nation. Less than 100 people killed by an unknown (as of now) source isn't enough to rage hell across the globe, no doubt.

The question I posed at the start of this thread was:

The start of a much larger war?
Very possible

Trump gave in to the globalist agenda?
Trump had stated many times in the past to stay away from Syria, what changed? Maybe the lawyer office being raided? Has Trump been compromised?

Is America or the world really wanting another war?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole war with Russia is being pushed by the MSM, the fear mongering is all part of the globalist agenda with the MSM as the propaganda wing of the globalists. If you think trump is bombing ‘Syria’ without Russian knowledge, you are crazy. First off there are MULTIPLE factions fighting in Syria for their own gain. I would speculate Russia is there in support of Assad. Obviously, if Trump bombs Assad forces the US is walking into a war. He bombed a Hezbollah hq (Iran) and a chemical lab which many don’t think Assad was associated with

igrowone

Veteran
so far they have been doing research and development on the newest weapons, not serial production which is needed for them to be of any use, Putin is trying to use them as a bargaining chip to come to a new treaty, he said it clearly, now lets negotiate about these things. but yeah, it could be a bluff, who ever heard of a nuclear engine small enough to fit in a icbm? also not sure about the super manoeuvrable radar evading one either lol. looks a bit cartoonish. ...

weapons tech seems a safer topic than the racial twist the thread is devolving into
a miniature nuclear engine would be one hell of a development
let's take it to what else could be done with it
for one thing, you could easily upgrade it to a single stage reusable orbital rocket
would be a huge advance!
which does make it sound like bullshit
a weapon would be small change, you could conquer space with that sucker

G

ganjygav

I personally wouldn't have put it past isis to have set this up. Imagine they drop some cannisters of chems on some people then blame assad and all your enemies will attack each other.

Quite genius if this did happen this way.
But I don't believe it happened the way our media is telling it.
I watch Russia today and the Syrians that worked at one of them buildings bombed was showing the work they were doing. Picking it out of the rubble. It was anti venoms and other pharmaceuticals.
I think it's a repeat of the wmds in Iraq. They didn't exist either.