What's new

USA strikes Syria again

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There are many 'actors' that will benefit from keeping the war in Syria going in some shape or form.....The Syrian nation, what was once a secular and fairly modern developing country begins to look more like a piece of shattered meat a bunch of imperialistic wolves are fighting over....and when one wolf looks like winning the prize, the others start pulling dirty/chemical tricks to justify escalating the war again with more bombing.

Assad has just about won his country back after many years of war remember, after defeating ISIS and over a dozen other foreign backed terrorist organizations......why in the world would he jeapordize that by gassing his own people?..That question alone is enough to make anyone more than curious as to the truth of the matter.

Badfishy1

There are many 'actors' that will benefit from keeping the war in Syria going in some shape or form.....The Syrian nation, what was once a secular and fairly modern developing country begins to look more like a piece of shattered meat a bunch of imperialistic wolves are fighting over....and when one wolf looks like winning the prize, the others start pulling dirty/chemical tricks to justify escalating the war again with more bombing.

Assad has just about won his country back after many years of war remember, after defeating ISIS and over a dozen other foreign backed terrorist organizations......why in the world would he jeapordize that by gassing his own people?..That question alone is enough to make anyone more than curious as to the truth of the matter.

CNN and snopes have the truth Gypsy...

Jon 54

The True Cause of the War in Syria

The True Cause of the War in Syria

The real cause of all the tensions in that region of the world is Israel. They slaughter so many people that goes unreported because of the control of the press. Trump needs and wants the JEWISH VOTE because they silently pull the strings behind American Politics. Trump does what he's told to do or else. Israel can commit atrocities when they want to and if anyone complains all they scream is HOLOCAUST.

Who controls and is the real EVIL in the Middle East???

Jon :plant grow::plant grow::smoweed::smoweed:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I guess that if you were such a nation as Israel, located where it is in the M.E. surrounded by its sworn Arab enemies, then it would be to your advantage to keep as many of those Arab nations de-stabilized as possible, and even go for larger land-grabs after Gaza has proved to be so successful....yes it looks like the Israeli's could well be pulling the strings behind this gas and mirrors story.

If you notice that in the MSM hardly a mention is made of Israel in conjunction with these recent attacks on Syria....Sometimes its not what the news is telling you that you want to take notice of, its what they don't tell you is where you will often find the truth.

EasyGoing

Look up the 12 Imam, listen to the leaders of countries like Iran, and tell me Israel is over reacting......

With that said, America doesn't need to be Israels watch dog all the time. Nato needs to step up and do something, or we should stop wasting money on them.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy fuck! We bombed a chemical weapons making facility and the hezbollah headquarters omfg everybody lose their shit the end is near..... ohhhhh my gawwwwd how horrible of truuuuuump what are we gonna dooooooo?

uSmjNkg.jpg

impeach of course

Badfishy1

I guess that if you were such a nation as Israel, located where it is in the M.E. surrounded by its sworn Arab enemies, then it would be to your advantage to keep as many of those Arab nations de-stabilized as possible, and even go for larger land-grabs after Gaza has proved to be so successful....yes it looks like the Israeli's could well be pulling the strings behind this gas and mirrors story.

If you notice that in the MSM hardly a mention is made of Israel in conjunction with these recent attacks on Syria....Sometimes its not what the news is telling you that you want to take notice of, its what they don't tell you is where you will often find the truth.

Oh you mean the Arabs that were literally displaced post WW to allow for the country of Israel to be formed? In America we still are paying through back door channels the Native Americans for taking their land (I’ll even say still not enough). Israel pays the Palestinians back with rockets and artillery shells.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Look, speaking of bad actors- say one bad thing about [current potus], and here they come!!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh you mean the Arabs that were literally displaced post WW to allow for the country of Israel to be formed? In America we still are paying through back door channels the Native Americans for taking their land (I’ll even say still not enough). Israel pays the Palestinians back with rockets and artillery shells.

Yes well most of us know the mess that the Balfour Declaration caused: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

But....you can't re-draw history and keep everybody happy it seems, no matter which way you slice it. If ever there is someone that really can bring a lasting peace to that area, I think that it will be long after my days have past.

shithawk420

Veteran
im staying the heck out of here but i just wanted to say im glad we can discuss this here more freely.seems like non biased opion here wich is good.i hope it stays that way.im not picking sides of any war.family first

M

moose eater

I bet you asked for Obama's impeachment too, for the same thing? Or Bush Sr.? Or Bush jr? Or Bill Clinton? Or Reagan?

I haven't asked for the impeachment of any of them, but I'd have supported the impeachment of ALL of them... and for the reasons stated.

Just as I suspect Ray McGovern would.

Misuse of authority of the Oval Office has become the way of the walk in many ways. And excused by the masses (especially if it's THEIR party in question), of which I'd wager 80-85% listen to the MSM media accounts on the corporate sponsored news, and accept them as fact.

As was the case with the photo of Syrians dancing in the streets in this last barrage, one can take a photo, and apply damned near any caption they want, within reason, even if it turns the reality of the scene on its head.

Partisanism has become like junior league hockey in the U.S., for the cheap shots taken and supported by the team's parents, and so have (often incorrect), black and white labels of political leanings, that defy the gray that often/sometimes makes up the bulk of our metaphorical landscape.

Until we grow up as a nation and expect our leaders, REGARDLESS OF PARTY, to abide by the laws and treaties of the land, we're fucked.

It's a National episode of the Hatfields and McCoys now, from top to bottom, and the reality is that in all those persons listed, none of them respected the concept of sovereignty of other nations, nor the legal limitations placed on our own government by our own Constitution, let alone the treaties.

Hubris and lack of humility in our place in the Sun may well one day have us all burned to a crisp from the heat wave. Probably quickly enough for those nearest to the blasts to be a non-issue, for lack of suffering.

For a real humorous kick in the pants re. our perceived immortality and invincibility, read the book, "Enough Shovels." Folks who thought we'd fare just fine laying in trenches to avoid the direct blast and accompanying heat wave!!

Easy7

Veteran
I think some people are quick to shout 'false flag'. False flag tactics are rare. The best bet for a recent false flag would be the apartments bombed in Russia.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as far as i'm concerned every single one of them should be in the dock for war crimes, from president Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bolton, to president Clinton for Yugoslavia, Obama and mrs Clinton Sarcosy and Hollande, for what they did to Libya, same with the dog turd Blair and Cameron and now Trump, May and that wanna be napoleon known as Macron for what they have and will do in Syria if they get their way. they are gonna save the Syrian people from being killed by the government by killing them with airstrikes and probably more false flag chemical attacks on civilians to keep blaming Assad instead. you have to admire the deep state, if they want your country and you fucked, you better buy some gel cause your getting some imperialist cock up your countries ass whether you like it or not.

more interesting little bits of the puzzle

[YOUTUBEIF]JNcqBileaHU[/YOUTUBEIF]

M

moose eater

False flag can, in my opinion, be interpreted to mean two or more different things.

An alleged attack that didn't actually take place, or an attack that is alleged to have taken one form, or enacted by one actor/set of actors, but in fact was a rouse to implicate an entity not really involved.

At least that's the two scenarios I have accepted the phrase's/term's meaning to be.

There's also room for opportunistic misinterpretation of real, but misunderstood occurrences. (*The Spanish American War, and the assumptions that the battleship Maine had been blown up by opposition forces, when there are now, in fact, alternate explanations for the blast).

M

moose eater

And in thoughtful review of my own history moments earlier, I think I -did- advocate for the impeachment of GW & Crew for a variety of reasons, to include the USA PA, the nullification of Posse Commitatus (sp?), etc.. I was much more active in dealing with organizing in opposition to the USA PA. Probably reading the end product more carefully than those in Congress who voted on it without even giving it a thorough review. (*Which ought to be a crime in itself; voting on legislation of which you're not aware of the specific contents).

I was also offended by Clinton's Carnivore and Echelon Programs (early extra-legal surveillance of the internet and telephone systems, pre-USA PA and the NSA's super-computers).

Impeaching Clinton over dishonesty/perjury concerning a blow-job, made other details of his impropriety less visible; he was guilty of much bigger things.

But lying under oath is a well known spider web/catch-all, no matter the nature of the questioning. The FBI knows this. So does Congress.

And that's why a good attorney will tell you to say NOTHING, and that 90+% of persons are convicted by their -own- words. Silence, in some predicaments, truly -is- golden. ;^>)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
And that's why a good attorney will tell you to say NOTHING, and that 90+% of persons are convicted by their -own- words. Silence, in some predicaments, truly -is- golden. ;^>)

After you tell the cop "I want to speak to my lawyer. I'm not answering any questions." The cop says "well, I'm going to get myself a coffee. Want one?" If you answer "No", you've just consented to more questions.

Tell people to crazy glue those fucking lips shut, and they'll still talk.
Sheesh.

EasyGoing

So nobody with me on the fact that Trump might be compromised now? After the raid of his lawyers office?

He then strikes Syria after years of saying don't attack Syria, USA and Russia say they are pulling out, the war was all but over..... Cause of a "gas" attack by "Assad". Seems like the globalist addenda that started under Obama, and Trump for some reason is going along with it now........

I smell a president who finally lost. Maybe its 4, maybe even 5 D chess that I don't understand yet. However I feel Trump may be compromised and he may not be able to fight against the globalist addenda anymore.

Anybody?