What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No, I said Gypsy only allowed left wing talk. Europe is very left wing. I would even wager that Gypsy would admit to this.........In fact, pretty sure through PM's we have established that, gypsy and I. Maybe he would be willing to chime in on this.

As for no racist remarks in this thread..... Really? You yourself have removed a handful..... Do I need to repost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
I support Israel and close my eyes about the fucking seddlers in the Westbank.

View Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Shadow View Post
If God was real... a Huge Dinosaur era Sized Meteorite would crash right into Tel Aviv ....

Give Humanity a chance to work by making the evil go Extinct....

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post

I hope Putin launches soon and turns the Middle East to glass once and for all.

Gypsy allows more left wing talk than right, and yes, racist talk filled with hate has filled these pages. Please close the thread.

First off....I can't see where you find any racism in this thread. The examples you give do not prove that at all....as is regularly the case people often accuse others that don't agree with certain IDEOLOGIES (in this case zionists) as racists. Zionism is not a race it is an ideology.

Secondly I am not left-wing or right-wing or any-wing. I don't adhere to any political party, nor have ever had any affiliations with or voted for any political party....ever.

I will allow members to discuss politics in the Tokers Den, so long as they can do so as adults, respecting that other members might have different views from themselves and can enter and participate in the debate without resorting to petty name calling/flaming and general disruption of the topic at hand.

Cannavore

Veteran
fuck zionism, nationalism, and every religion practiced by man.

[YOUTUBEIF]rBRxt5ufnGg[/YOUTUBEIF]

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Only a god could figure this shit out, so I take the view that everyone is fucking lying to me. Having said that, nothing boosts a president's ratings like a war.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
sorry i can't get into peoples minds and stop them posting their thought before they post them. but i do delete stuff that goes over the line. the trouble is that people want to make it so complaints about Israels behaviour are the same as wanting to destroy Israel. we should all be able to agree on Israels right to be there etc, but not to attacks it's neighbors for fear of what might be in future? thats the problem. certain actions they take regularly are not neighborly to say the least :) they are still occupying the Syrian Golan hights for example, even though the UN declared it illegal, they are also still on some Lebanese land, same goes for Egypt. we can't just pretend that none of this is happening.

if you want ill remove all your posts from this thread and those that wish to discuss can continue to do so. it's like a tv, don't like the channel, then change it, don't spoil it for everyone else.

i'm done talking about Gypsy being right or left. i couldn't care less about those silly labels used to divide us and make us easy to rule. facts are what matter, proof.

I often extol my love for judiasm and the jewsih culture

I know from first hand experience there are Hasidim that believe Israel should not be formed until the messiah returns as well as are Israelis who benefit from Jewish law and don't believe in god

Since my earliest understandings of religion I never could fathom how peoples of the same god who both have birth rights would not have a land of peace between themselves and since I have grown to a man I understand the politics of why.

What I find absolutely inexcusable is that the small percentage of people using people like pawns still find willing pawns in this day and age

the people living there have an excuse they have lived there or lived there for generation after generation and it is all they know but for all of us that aren't leading the world why the fuck are we ok with it?

humans are o self centered in developed countries they don't want to change their comfort level to do something to change it they just want to complain about the persons making the choices

the first place to start is home, in your own head and in your own house, then locally and in your world view

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
fuck zionism, nationalism, and every religion practiced by man.

[YOUTUBEIF]rBRxt5ufnGg[/YOUTUBEIF]

you realize there are universal religions that preach humanitarian harmony

so in blind ignorance you curse the solution off the table

this is what happens when people use emotion as a reasoning tool

Easy7

Veteran
I haven't heard anything about Trump 'opening up federal legalization'. I've heard he is letting states go ahead with laws they passed. But nadda about federal legalization.

He's got a second term to worry about. It's all any first term President wants.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
religions are used as a demographic by powers that be as they do income and other socioeconomic factors

the problem isn't with religion, religion is simply a tool propagandists and extremists alike use to polarize people

the real cause of the world's problems and strife are small pockets of eugenics minded people in power in pockets of the world

how does russia get shills they can trust? how does america get taken over by a small group of wealthy white men? how does china or israel or saudi arabia work?

how about britian?

see at some point even if it isn't on their lips or even in the forefront of their minds the world powers willing to kill others for their own benefit are doing it by racial factors

and it doesn't have to be a nazi conspiracy but rather in our evolution there was a point that our genome hardiness required survival of the fittest and now it does not

the discussion gets more detailed and nuanced but that is the simply gist of it

imho we need to focus on sustaining resources and seeding life outside the planet as our genome has proven it is capable of and the variety of which makes it easier for us to survive in a greater spectrum of conditions

that is how genetics work

CaptainDankness

i read the quoted words very well and he never said Htler was right, thats just down right misleading and dishonest.

I know, but he was saying and I qoute. "Trump is a Zionist, his family are jews and the Trump fortune was built on jewish capital and cooperation. Israeli interests will be the biggest priorities in his strategic decision making."

If that's true than it's safe to say Hitler was probably right about the Zionist Jews. I kind of doubt he would have had a big problem with orthodox Jews as they are damn near Amish. The Zionists on the other hand fund both sides of most every war almost like they control the world at least most of it.

Basically if all the conspiracies about Zionist Jews is correct which much of it is, than Hitler was probably right we just accept the official story.

A bit like 9/11, most of us seem to question the official story, but we still fight terrorism and our children will be indoctrinated in school on the official story anything but the official story you will basically look like a fool just like if you question the Holocaust. Russia has just as much of a reason to lie as the West, really more since they lost a lot more troops.

I kind of believe that Hitler didn't want to fight the British let alone America, just left without a choice and gassing innocent Jews well that would certainly get the world against you. Same thing going on with Assad gassing innocent people, did he really release the gas?? We have satellites all over these days I think 100% proof is there in 2018 but we don't see it, not even the UN.

Assad's no better than Hitler, if it's true, they both gassed civilians, but I don't see proof of either or even a good reason to gas civilians especially Hitler guy had labor camps, the more workers the better I would think.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfHLYIms97A

Through many dark hour

I’ve been thinkin’ about this

That Jesus Christ

Was betrayed by a kiss

But I can’t think for you

You’ll have to decide

Whether Judas Iscariot

Had God on his side

So now as I’m leavin’

I’m weary as Hell

The confusion I’m feelin’

Ain’t no tongue can tell

The words fill my head

And fall to the floor

If God’s on our side

He’ll stop the next war

EasyGoing

Ok Gypsy......

If I said.......
If God was real... a Huge Dinosaur era Sized Meteorite would crash right into Africa ....

Give Humanity a chance to work by making the evil go Extinct.... Crime rates would sure go down.......

How about now? That racist now?

Why not racist when talking about Jews?

As for never voting..... That however doesn't mean you don't lean one way or the other. All that means is you choose not to participate. The evidence is ample, what you allow leans left. Period.

You really don't need more evidence than closing down my thread about Cannabis becoming federally legal for the states that have legal cannabis....... Because Trump is the one doing it and the libtards can't handle it. Short curciuting the brain, can't compute good news and Trump in the same sentence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6c9e9b37800_story.html?utm_term=.e2a35ca1599d

Go Trump!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Ok Gypsy......

If I said.......
If God was real... a Huge Dinosaur era Sized Meteorite would crash right into Africa ....

Give Humanity a chance to work by making the evil go Extinct.... Crime rates would sure go down.......

one of the more esoteric sayings in the bible is easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle

translated at the deepest meaning is simply states the difficulty for righteousness elf satisfaction to abandon itself in lieu of the unfulfilled promise of a greater humanity

it is as difficult for humans on both sides to compassionately understand the conditions that shaped the opposite sides

suffering and need are the mothers of invention

dominance and success knows no thing, it seems natural to perpetuate the same dynamic

the thing the powers that be use and exploit is the ignorance we have regarding the enemy, that they are much more like us (the mainstream citizen) than we could ever imagine

there is a reason countries keep this type of conversation from ever being read because opening minds to this aspect of humanity tears away the control of separation they have

the last tool at their hands

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
at Putins age (and Trumps) i'm not so sure that either countries military would launch a nuclear attack. neither side would "win" in this event. Putin "might" order one if they were getting their asses handed to them conventionally, but i doubt it. if Western military tried to actually enter Russia, maybe. he "says" that they have all of these wonderful new weapons systems, but i don't believe for a moment everything he says. they don't have the economy to produce what he claims to have. lots of this is smoke being blown up the ass of the Russian people/other fans to prop him up.

yeah, i agree with that mostly. i imagine they did make prototypes of some of those new systems Putin was talking about, but they have no numbers and not really money to make them in sufficient numbers. but from experience, Putin has always done what he said he'd do with the Russian armed forces. everyone said they could never be modernized etc etc, meanwhile they have turned some of their forces into quite efficient and powerful logistical and fighting forces.

so far they have been doing research and development on the newest weapons, not serial production which is needed for them to be of any use, Putin is trying to use them as a bargaining chip to come to a new treaty, he said it clearly, now lets negotiate about these things. but yeah, it could be a bluff, who ever heard of a nuclear engine small enough to fit in a icbm? also not sure about the super manoeuvrable radar evading one either lol. looks a bit cartoonish. but Satan 2 is i think a reality, super sonic nuclear missile with 100 war heads or something. the under water drone with nukes seems rather far fetched, while the Lazzer is not really new, US already use or have something similar as far as i read.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Ok Gypsy......

If I said.......

As for never voting..... That however doesn't mean you don't lean one way or the other. All that means is you choose not to participate. The evidence is ample, what you allow leans left. Period.

You really don't need more evidence than closing down my thread about Cannabis becoming federally legal for the states that have legal cannabis....... Because Trump is the one doing it and the libtards can't handle it. Short curciuting the brain, can't compute good news and Trump in the same sentence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6c9e9b37800_story.html?utm_term=.e2a35ca1599d

Go Trump!!!!!!!!

stop it with the straw man argument EasyGoing, those texts were deleted, so why you still going on about them and keep reposting them. please be true to your name and take it easy, remove yourself from the thread if it's such an issue.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Weird

That is exactly why both sides should be allowed to discuss.

then let peeps discuss and stop trying to get the thread closed.
if someone says something wrong tell them instead of complaining about what they say, just react to it as appropriate.

like with that meteor thing, you could just respond and say thats out of order man, you are wishing for the end of live on earth as we know it with wishes for giant meteors strikes anywhere. let alone the hate fulness of wanting it dropped in Tel Aviv or anywhere else for that matter. all human lives are valued equally in my book, or something like that. instead of asking the whole thread to be closed down.

EasyGoing

Dude, you strait up said no racist talk had occurred.

Now you are saying they occurred, but I am reposting them.

Don't say something like no racist posts have occurred, when you yourself have erased them. This is just craziness.........

This is the problem with Internet conversations. It's like talking to a wall........

as for removing the thread, thats a bit pathetic, just cause it went differently then you expected. no one is hating the Jewish people, this is about geopolitical actions and their possible motives.

Wishing an entire race of people be wiped from the planet with an asteroid might just be considered racist.........

EasyGoing

I got a new signature.... And I love it!

Hope if nothing else we can agree if Trump legalizes cannabis at the federal level for legal states, it's a win for the cannabis community!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ok Gypsy......

If I said.......

If someone said that, then I would expect that they would not be so keen on Africa....it doesn't have anything to do with racism at all. btw there are many different ethnicities/races living in Africa

What evil going extinct?....Sorry can't see any racism in that either

Because Jews are not a 'race';

Being Jewish is a religion, not a race. Jews can be of any race just as Catholics and Baptists etc. can. You should look up the definition of the word "race".

I disagree ....I will allow whatever, so long as it doesn't end up in a bitch-fest of members calling each other a bunch of stupid names like 'libtard'....'snowflake'....'trumptard' etc

[/B]

That thread was closed because it ended up in a dumb bitch-fest. It had nothing to do with what Trump said or did. It was what the members were saying and doing.

EasyGoing

then let peeps discuss and stop trying to get the thread closed.
if someone says something wrong tell them instead of complaining about what they say, just react to it as appropriate.

like with that meteor thing, you could just respond and say thats out of order man, you are wishing for the end of live on earth as we know it with wishes for giant meteors strikes anywhere. let alone the hate fulness of wanting it dropped in Tel Aviv or anywhere else for that matter. all human lives are valued equally in my book, or something like that. instead of asking the whole thread to be closed down.

Seems so reasonable, just wish that worked both ways. For views from the right, and left. I will try to do what you say. Thanks for the advice. :tiphat: