What's new

USA strikes Syria again

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I guess its hard for muslims to deny that their history and ideology - even to this day encourages enslaving and trading in kafir slaves (that's you and me - unless you are 'one of the faith') - how do we know this? - because Mohammed the prophet always encouraged the practice, because he took and had and sold many slaves himself - some just as sex-slaves - which is all allowed and substantiated in the Q'uran and Haddith -

I observed this practice recently in 2014 when the Islamic state started kidnapping Yazidi women in Iraq to be used - passed around and sold as sex slaves...because it is written.

Slavery is a part of this faith - and a VERY big part of their history - just research back in this thread about it - where I put up some of the history about the Moghul Empire.

Because this practice is written about and encouraged in their holy books - and is said to be the unequivocal word of God (Allah) - it is kinda hard for them to exclude that bit of their beliefs - and deny it is still practiced and encouraged by their holiest of holy men, since for 1400 years it has been widely known as the un-challenge-able - and un-changeable word of Allah.

* Not to say that everyone that identifies as muslim is looking to take a slave - but there is still an active slave market out there run by people who are of this faith - and they don't consider it morally repugnant at all.

I would replace Vatican with NATO in that assessment but its fascinating either way how many times over the centuries that's been the case. Chattel slavery is another example; The Arab slave trade was the largest in human history, and many ports like Tripoli were financed by Jewish financiers, supplied with slaves by Muslims, and the slaves were distributed by Spanish and Portuguese Christians who in turn sold the slaves to buyers all over the known world and took them to the new world as well.

I mean its more complex than just that, because Muslims took enslaved every type of people they ran across who didn't immediately bow before them and take up Islam, but the trade of sub-Saharan Africans in particular was very "multicultural". Muslims love to pretend none of the above is true and also aren't keen on reminding anyone that some Arab countries were still openly owning slaves into the 1970's. Revisionist history is very common in this world.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Gypsy

Pretty sure the Christian bible talks about the keeping and treatment of slaves too bro ...

Leviticus 25:44-46

As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. 45 You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. 46 You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly.

The European Christians did waaay more damage than Isis / al queada / the muslim brother hood combined .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

jump117

Veteran
I guess its hard for muslims to deny that their history and ideology - even to this day encourages enslaving and trading in kafir slaves (that's you and me - unless you are 'one of the faith') - how do we know this? - because Mohammed the prophet always encouraged the practice, because he took and had and sold many slaves himself - some just as sex-slaves - which is all allowed and substantiated in the Q'uran and Haddith -

The Crimean Khanate, from whose territory for several centuries, raids were committed,
the purpose of which was to seize slaves and their subsequent sale in Constantinople.
For at least 300 years preceding the annexation of Crimea to Russia under Catherine the Great (April 19, 1783),
at least 3 million people were sent to the Turkish slave markets.
April 19 ... One day later would be 4:20 :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
please don't turn my Syria thread in to a anti Islam thread, you got the tommy one for that stuff. this thread is about the Syrian war against terrorists.

ps: the Syrian Arab Army consists of 70% sunni muslims and they are not keeping slaves or beheading, they are risking their lives to kill isis who did take slaves.

pps: maybe take a look at the rules about having a slave in Islam. slavery isn't always the same thing.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the Syrian war is about land, oil, gas, and Israeli zionist extremists who believe in greater Israel. terrorism is just being used to archive certain goals. the religion of the people of Syria has no bearing on why there is a regime change war, so yeas i think there is no need to go into a deep discussion on how bad Islam is here, make a thread if you want, or use the one thats already calling for muslims to be genocided. i'd prefer this thread to be about the war. but if you feel it's important, i won't stop you, i did say please. not ordering anything.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
please don't turn my Syria thread in to a anti Islam thread, you got the tommy one for that stuff. this thread is about the Syrian war against terrorists.

ps: the Syrian Arab Army consists of 70% sunni muslims and they are not keeping slaves or beheading, they are risking their lives to kill isis who did take slaves.

pps: maybe take a look at the rules about having a slave in Islam. slavery isn't always the same thing.

Oh - I had no intention of doing so - it was relevant - and is still practiced within the arab world - this is the fear many Syrians have - and why so many of them have fled - because they fear to be taken as slaves - or killed.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Syria is secular the last time I heard about it - and they have many faiths allowed to flourish within Syria - although today that demographic may have changed considerably...thru all this war.

Most people are already aware of the excesses of extremism - no matter what God they pray to or none - and in that theater of war - it does distinguish various factions - as we have seen.

Calling for muslims to be genocided? - isn't that a ridiculous and in-humane concept - making genocide on any group because you don't agree with their non-sense?

Oh - don't let me step on ya toes - Carry on with the war then Brigadier....lol

the Syrian war is about land, oil, gas, and Israeli zionist extremists who believe in greater Israel. terrorism is just being used to archive certain goals. the religion of the people of Syria has no bearing on why there is a regime change war, so yeas i think there is no need to go into a deep discussion on how bad Islam is here, make a thread if you want, or use the one thats already calling for muslims to be genocided. i'd prefer this thread to be about the war. but if you feel it's important, i won't stop you, i did say please. not ordering anything.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in the end i shouldn't try and steer the conversation. but to me its a separate discussion. but of course the whole insurgency is an islamic one at least nominally anyway, even if many of these isis leaders are drinking, screwing and taking drugs secretly. or stealing half the wage money they get from over seas, or kidnaping wealthy civilians to ransom them back, they take bribes to let drugs be smuggled past their check points, sell the weapons the west supplied them for "jihad" and on and on. the foot soldiers might have some genuine beliefs, but most of the leaders are corrupt as hell and all their actions are against the religion they are supposedly doing it for. Islam is being used to rally the troops, just like the US military uses God and country. as you said Syria is a secular country and has over 20 different minorities, religions and cultures. the SSA though is full of muslims, muslims that are fighting for secular goals, they want freedom of religion, live and let live, most importantly they want to live in peace with their countrymen. they know the insurgents are offering the opposite. 99% of SSA soldiers of muslim sunni back ground would be just as disgusted with the idea of taking a yazidi for sex slave, as you or i would. at least they would know it to be wrong and illegal according to the Syrian laws and constitution.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Taking all I see/hear about it into account Syria looks to be a melding place where all the Abrahamic faiths are coming together - IN WAR - in many factions that pray one way or another - to the same God - Yahweh/Allah or just God and all the many factions there-of - but yeah, you are right - its about grabbing land and resources to the major players - from the Syrians - so they have every right to fight for their own sovereign nation - and reclaim/rebuild what has been willfully stolen and destroyed by the invaders.

But somehow - I can't see the western coalition throwing in the towel over Syria just yet.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Gaius

Read yesterday Russia making big moves in Lybia now .
Similar plan as to Syria . Stabilise , oust extremists .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
interestingly enough most of the minorities are with the SSA and the Syrian government. because it's their army, every Syrian man has to serve time in the army. so you do have Yazidid, Kurds, Christians, Druz, as well as shia and sunnis all serving together in the SSA. so you have many situations where the SSA is fighting to protect minority vilages and land, it's why the Christians are with the Syrian government.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
some harsh truth about the way the Kurdish YPG displaced Arab and Turkmen civilians and stole their land destroyed their whole villages and kicked them out.

the Kurds will have to answer for the atrocities they committed just like the so called jihadists will answer for their actions in the end.

YPG Terror Group Implementing Ethnic Cleansing in Syria

[YOUTUBEIF]F9FxXRV4d0c[/YOUTUBEIF]

everyone think ahh the poor Kurds, but when law and order breaks down the worst of the worst seem to float to the top and make the decisions. yes they deserve their own autonomy, but they don't deserve other peoples land. this is the same strategy the Israelis have been using for 70 years. they displace the local populations and bring in settlers. Kurds are sadly behaving the same way.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Gaius

Did you see the meet between Bolton and Putin ?

Putin trolled him hard . Said USA coat of arms has an eagle with 6 olive branches in one talon and 6 arrows in the other . Has the eagle eaten all the olives and only has arrows left now ? LOL .

The way it was delivered was very amusing , phrase by phrase by the translator . Even bolton lolled .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
G `day Gaius

Putin trolled him hard . Said USA coat of arms has an eagle with 6 olive branches in one talon and 6 arrows in the other . Has the eagle eaten all the olives and only has arrows left now ? LOL .

The way it was delivered was very amusing , phrase by phrase by the translator . Even bolton lolled .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yeah it was a classic Putin troll:

Has the eagle eaten all the olives?’: Putin jokes with Bolton during meeting in Moscow

[YOUTUBEIF]0pfheFqp6fY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Bumbatar

G `day Gaius

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Now Rachel Maddow will do a 20 minute long segment on how Eagles do not eat olives.

St. Phatty

Now Rachel Maddow will do a 20 minute long segment on how Eagles do not eat olives.

What is seen, cannot be unseen.

I think I managed to never watch a video of her.

The "left" has been almost completely conned (as has the right). She is 100% controlled opposition, works hard for TPTB. Just like Rush.

Bumbatar

What is seen, cannot be unseen.

I think I managed to never watch a video of her.

The "left" has been almost completely conned (as has the right). She is 100% controlled opposition, works hard for TPTB. Just like Rush.

Here is a video from The Jimmy Dore show about how now even in the main stream corporate media there are whispers and rumors that the Mueller investigation is going to be nothing more than a fart and a flop. How will Rachel Maddow react to this? It reminds me of all those people who invested their life savings in collecting Beany Babies then one day the value crashed and they were left with nothing more than a bunch of beany baby bullshit!!:biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_vpC9yFMVE

St. Phatty

It reminds me of all those people who invested their life savings in collecting Beany Babies then one day the value crashed and they were left with nothing more than a bunch of beany baby bullshit!!:biggrin:

That reminds me of an old fool that spent $200 trying to win Mega Millions. :cry: