What's new

USA strikes Syria again

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Israel/Saudi Arabia = All Crimes against Humanity

If God was really cool....He'd let a meteorite just fly into the Dimona Reactor and the world from that point on can begin to detoxify from the Parasitic ways of the Chosen Ones ..

Its amazing how Trump supporters who are supposed to be down with the USA love all the Kosher KABOB he lets ram him up the Ass 24-7...

Klompen

I agree that Israel is a terrorist state, but I wouldn't agree that they are the only one. Saudi Arabia is another terrorist state. Turkey is quickly becoming one as well.

Badfishy1

Israel/Saudi Arabia = All Crimes against Humanity

If God was really cool....He'd let a meteorite just fly into the Dimona Reactor and the world from that point on can begin to detoxify from the Parasitic ways of the Chosen Ones ..

Its amazing how Trump supporters who are supposed to be down with the USA love all the Kosher KABOB he lets ram him up the Ass 24-7...

If you think trump can just cut Israel off, you obviously don’t understand how world politics work. Add to that the fact that trump already here’s every second of the day how he is a raycissssss and a Nazi. How well would that work out for him?

Klompen

Its complicated. Turkey has a lot of very secular citizens and the legacy of the Attaturk is a secular government in some regards. Erdogan is working hard to undermine that and the CIA has made that a lot worse by trying to support a coup against him(mostly because he's not hostile toward Russia).

jidoka

If you think trump can just cut Israel off, you obviously don’t understand how world politics work. Add to that the fact that trump already here’s every second of the day how he is a raycissssss and a Nazi. How well would that work out for him?

How do world politics work? How many other countries in the world vote with Israel every single fucking time at the UN?

Then again I have no god so that shit don’t cloud me thinking

Badfishy1

How do world politics work? How many other countries in the world vote with Israel every single fucking time at the UN?

When mossad has comp’d majority of political players of a country, nothing is as it seems... don’t get it twisted, I will never support the kvetching terrorists, but that doesn’t negate the fact they pull the strings. No, organized religion is a way to keep the sheep out to pasture.

Gry

Veteran

Just one, along with who ever can begged, bribed or bullied.

Gry

Veteran
I agree that Israel is a terrorist state, but I wouldn't agree that they are the only one. Saudi Arabia is another terrorist state. Turkey is quickly becoming one as well.

Forget the elephant in room, or just trying to be polite ?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I suspect that who is a terrorist and who is not is determined by whose bullet - bomb - missile - or knife you might find yourself at the end of.....when all is said and done, hopefully none of us fall prey to that.

Don't let the media dictate to you who is the terrorist and who is not - because one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter - e.g. Che Guevara.

Klompen

Forget the elephant in room, or just trying to be polite ?

Well one could argue the USA too. I'm not sure how to classify the USA. We're clearly a source of terror for much of the world, but terrorist state almost seems too informal. Global bully at the very least.

St. Phatty

I suspect that who is a terrorist and who is not is determined by whose bullet - bomb - missile - or knife you might find yourself at the end of.....when all is said and done, hopefully none of us fall prey to that.

Don't let the media dictate to you who is the terrorist and who is not - because one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter - e.g. Che Guevara.

Good news at the UN I think.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201810171068949371-un-palestine-unga-rights/

Looks like the UN has voted to give Palestine the chairmanship of the G77 developing countries.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
"The public must be put in their place so that responsible men can make decisions."
-- Walter Lippmann

Clip from Manufacturing Consent
[Iframe1]WT9VK55Gbmw[/iframe1]

Bumbatar

First this happens

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivi..._arabia_delivers_100_million_pledged_for_sdf/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-money-syria.html

Then this stuff pops up

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivi...ese_brooklynites_went_to_fight_isis_in_syria/

https://youtu.be/RePzR4O-bKg

Not only the video but the comments on reddit also seem to be propaganda. They try to make a trip to fight in Syria look like a fun vacation from which you can return from anytime you want which is absurd because first you need money to get to Syria you also need money to get out of Syria as well. So you show up in Syria with the U.S. currency you need to get home and you are supposed to keep track of it the entire time you are in a chaotic war zone. What if it gets lost? what if it gets stolen? what if the YPG SDF fighters say thank you very much comrade this money will be used to build the Kurdish state?

Its also very weird the way they use these millennial hipsters to sell war to the younger demographics in America. This is a video of a Hipster Syrian refuge promoting regime change on FOX and CNN wearing the same ridiculous hipster outfit in both appearances. Its important for you to know he is a hip cool hipster guy and regime change is cool and hip that why he is wearing his suspenders and Pepperidge farm Amish hat so you will know this! WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOH-XW0xht4

Klompen

I do not take Vice News very seriously. I do think the Kurds actually are one of the better groups in the region, but Vice is a hard source to trust. It was actually their coverage of the "White Helmets" that made it clear to me that the group wasn't what it purported to be. Vice gave them a very positive coverage, but as I watched the videos I realized these guys talked like jihadis. "God willing" this, "Aloha Snackbar" that, "martyr" this, and "Sharia Law" that. It was all used the way jihadis use it. I knew at that point that despite what Vice News said, these guys were not at all what they were being sold as. This was before it became more clearly established as fact, but my gut feeling about what they really were was strong.

Latest posts

Latest posts