What's new

Urban Legends Auto test.

Cmoon

Weather forcast is dire, very limited illumination I need in past week, i feel just keeping them dry is not good enough a finish and im prepping some space under a lamp in the shed.

cheers for the support growers:dance013:

RED 1

Weather forcast is dire, very limited illumination I need in past week, i feel just keeping them dry is not good enough a finish and im prepping some space under a lamp in the shed.

cheers for the support growers:dance013:

Chin up C.
Heartbreaking when you see other growers with no second option/solution and have to abort their grow early

Cmoon

Chin up C.
Heartbreaking when you see other growers with no second option/solution and have to abort their grow early

Well it seemed the threat of indoors did the trick and back comes the sun:dance013:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Cmoon

picture.php
picture.php
[/IMG]

bibi40

Hi mate !!!

great pics ...
how many time left for you ?

:peacock:

Ps : can you give us some budshot please ????

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Looking good @Cmoon! Last year i had the chance to test some Urban Legend Seeds, grew them in a little Greenhouse in Germany. I was happily surprised, as it was my first ever Auto grow, also the first time in a Greenhouse. It was very hot and the humidity was pretty high, so had a few mold issues, but all in all some nice Plants. Have tested mainly Mazarilla and Gorilla Cookies Auto. :)

Cmoon

Is all good C.?

Thanks for keeping me company Guys:tiphat:
Reasonable illumination good 10 hrs but iv had 3 days solid of 98% RH without a greenhouse all through the mornings:laughing:.

Close inspection with scope indicates bugs dont like this [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mazarilla[/FONT]:jump:

3 small spots of early mold, trics 60% cloudy and amber, 40% crystal clear...CUT mains 105 days, skirt can stay a while:)

bests Cmoon