What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends Auto test.

RED 1

Thanks for keeping me company Guys:tiphat:
Reasonable illumination good 10 hrs but iv had 3 days solid of 98% RH without a greenhouse all through the mornings:laughing:.

Close inspection with scope indicates bugs dont like this [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mazarilla[/FONT]:jump:

3 small spots of early mold, trics 60% cloudy and amber, 40% crystal clear...CUT mains 105 days, skirt can stay a while:)

bests Cmoon

Are you on the Marmite again?
:)

Cmoon

:laughing:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Cmoon

updates shorty, photos in shed nearly done giving me drying space for the autos.

weathers a little to damp mornings and im keeping an eye on the fighting gorilla:tiphat:

Cmoon

Skirt maturing well in unfavourable conditions, going to upgrade to a clear parasol next year :laughing:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Cmoon

Really like the looks of this girl C.

You got some mighty fine herb going on that balcony:artist: Im sure a spots coming up for this strain in a warmer climate, I consider myself more an indoor grower but do my best with the el natural in a slightly chemical way:laughing:

The missfire iv just lost one bud tip to mold and iv just watered for the last time will be hung with leaf 6 weeks and my new [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]bubble bags will be waiting.

RED 1

You got some mighty fine herb going on that balcony:artist: Im sure a spots coming up for this strain in a warmer climate, I consider myself more an indoor grower but do my best with the el natural in a slightly chemical way:laughing:

The missfire iv just lost one bud tip to mold and iv just watered for the last time will be hung with leaf 6 weeks and my new [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]bubble bags will be waiting.
I was planning to do some travelling this summer,because of "the quarantine",although I prefer indoors C.,I thought,fill up the jars, take a winter break, and,come back and work on a small cellar I have for indoor growing
Summers are getting too warm, autumn doesn't exist, and prolonged heat kills me
Do you let rooting system dry completely, after last watering, and,then chop and hang C.?

Cmoon

I find hanging dry is a good option indoors winter but to get the best possible result ime a wet hang for 4+ weeks gets best results although i do test regular over the dry

RED 1

Cleaned,and,collected all THC stuck on my glass jars, in one jar
Added homemade vinegar, homegrown crushed chillies(my garden), honey(a little "sweet and sour/THC infused pickle" thing going)
Do you think I can "pickle a bud",or, should I just drink the "pickle juice" ?

RED 1

The perfect pasta dressing:dance:
Good morning C.
A basil variety I've grown,2 plants, has produced two different tasting phenos because I topped one of the plants! Crazy
One more peppery than the other
They look different as well

therevverend

Veteran
Got to love getting a spring crop in before the big summer one. My springs are too wet, I get my best results starting in mid April so they finish in July when it's much drier. July-early September is the sweet spot. Not enough good photo-sensitive strains.

Added homemade vinegar, homegrown crushed chillies(my garden), honey(a little "sweet and sour/THC infused pickle" thing going)
Do you think I can "pickle a bud",or, should I just drink the "pickle juice" ?

Cool, I've used alcohol but never vinegar. Does it activate the cannabinoids the same way? I'd think the bud would absorb plenty of the THC saturated liquid, plus hold some of it own. The juice should be the potent bit.

RED 1

Got to love getting a spring crop in before the big summer one. My springs are too wet, I get my best results starting in mid April so they finish in July when it's much drier. July-early September is the sweet spot. Not enough good photo-sensitive strains.

Cool, I've used alcohol but never vinegar. Does it activate the cannabinoids the same way? I'd think the bud would absorb plenty of the THC saturated liquid, plus hold some of it own. The juice should be the potent bit.
Hi R.:)
Was in my garden the other day, when neighbour suggested I pickle my chillies.Don't think I've tried a "pickled chilli",no problem, a veg. works for others, why not try
Have alcohol, I cleaned jars with white wine vinegar,with the intention to do something with the solution.I wouldn't pickle a bud, but I'm sure the "juice" is good for something
Marinating meat with vinegar,for example,breaks done muscle tissue, meat becomes softer
Will see if this approach, will get THC infused in the steak, then maybe I get a little "high" by consuming it?
Experimenting, questioning simple things that might work or maybe not
Nice to hear from you my friend