What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends Auto test.

Cmoon

Weather forcast is dire, very limited illumination I need in past week, i feel just keeping them dry is not good enough a finish and im prepping some space under a lamp in the shed.

cheers for the support growers:dance013:

RED 1

Weather forcast is dire, very limited illumination I need in past week, i feel just keeping them dry is not good enough a finish and im prepping some space under a lamp in the shed.

cheers for the support growers:dance013:

Chin up C.
Heartbreaking when you see other growers with no second option/solution and have to abort their grow early

Cmoon

Chin up C.
Heartbreaking when you see other growers with no second option/solution and have to abort their grow early

Well it seemed the threat of indoors did the trick and back comes the sun:dance013:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Cmoon

picture.php
picture.php
[/IMG]

bibi40

Hi mate !!!

great pics ...
how many time left for you ?

:peacock:

Ps : can you give us some budshot please ????

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Looking good @Cmoon! Last year i had the chance to test some Urban Legend Seeds, grew them in a little Greenhouse in Germany. I was happily surprised, as it was my first ever Auto grow, also the first time in a Greenhouse. It was very hot and the humidity was pretty high, so had a few mold issues, but all in all some nice Plants. Have tested mainly Mazarilla and Gorilla Cookies Auto. :)

Cmoon

Is all good C.?

Thanks for keeping me company Guys:tiphat:
Reasonable illumination good 10 hrs but iv had 3 days solid of 98% RH without a greenhouse all through the mornings:laughing:.

Close inspection with scope indicates bugs dont like this [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mazarilla[/FONT]:jump:

3 small spots of early mold, trics 60% cloudy and amber, 40% crystal clear...CUT mains 105 days, skirt can stay a while:)

bests Cmoon

Latest posts

Latest posts