What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends Auto test.

Cmoon

Why did we paid electricity bill ?
i really don't know when seeing that :bigeye:

Thanks for the ups Bibi, id have loved to run these on blumat drippers and hand watered with adjustments, Iv maintained good moisture levels and im now going to let them run dry off these dull lums and hit them with molasses...monitering daily, dry joint soma wipes monday:party:

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Cmoon

worts and all, the missfire thats buds are no bigger then a small finger nail but dark burple and very frosty

Cmoon

91 days, weathers turned a bit dryer and a little warmer but the pots are 50% wet, come through the worst Im assured, so im still letting them dry another 20%.:tumbleweed:

I hope this test inspires anyone reading to give these autos and the other reputable breeders on IC a go , its certainly not plug and play but the advice in this forum is exceptional, thankyou guys and gals for the word:monkeyeat

the aroma is hard to define but somehow sweet like parma violets with a hint of cookies. Buds feel quite tight for outdoors and feel im going to break 3 zips on all but the missfire.
Trichs' little more cloudy light amber but didnt expect much movement to darker modes in this dull faze.

I dont normally leave the bottom growth, and now with the knowledge of these strong autos id treat that more like a good photoperiod and trim the skirt in small stages between 14/30 days.

Cmoon

RED 1

All this moving around, is paying off my friend
Hope you get the weather to finish them off to your liking
:)

Cmoon

All this moving around, is paying off my friend
Hope you get the weather to finish them off to your liking [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT] :)

Thanks for calling in buddy, yep the constant movements never a plan but the lesser of two evils ime in these situations, a good 7/10 days of reasonable weather should shed off the dead and dying, a few lowers came away with no resistance and I'll only cut up if i want to drain greener leaf faster but with the scope view I dont until the big lums come back:clover:

Phase 2 in progress.

Fighting gorillaz, 7 days under 24 veg, 7 under 18, outdoors on 17 hrs sun for 30 days, no shelter.

RED 1

Thanks for calling in buddy, yep the constant movements never a plan but the lesser of two evils ime in these situations, a good 7/10 days of reasonable weather should shed off the dead and dying, a few lowers came away with no resistance and I'll only cut up if i want to drain greener leaf faster but with the scope view I dont until the big lums come back:clover:

Phase 2 in progress.

Fighting gorillaz, 7 days under 24 veg, 7 under 18, outdoors on 17 hrs sun for 30 days, no shelter.
Nice (phase 2)
Say hi to my purple friend :)
I could do with a week in the U.K,right now
You know the balcony situation.Add 30C constant,6/7 weeks now peaking for 3/4 days at 40C,let me put it this way, if it wasn't for the quarantine, my autos finishing in the next few weeks, would have been sufficient to last me till autumn
P.S Both autos are doing fantastic
Which girl is scheduled for the chop first C.?

Cmoon

Yes RED id love a few sqm of a south facing balcony yours looking mighty fine on it.

im feeling a week of better sun would have them close, the misfire I parked in the wildflower strawberry bed as not built any bigger buds but is sugar coated head to toe, im sure the oil extraction will be reasonable, it gets the most daylight hours and feel i can not do much else but hang and dry it well.

im having a guess the G.cookies will go first, not as much weight as the fighting and Mazerllia but draining a lot faster, scope them when this wet weather blows out.

Latest posts

Latest posts