What's new

Ur Favorite Beer?

Agaricus

I'd give my port nut for a bottle of Sheaf Stout. I used to pick up a couple bottles every friday after work for a treat, but I don't think Carlton ships it to the states any more. Just the most perfect stout I ever tasted.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I'd give my port nut for a bottle of Sheaf Stout. I used to pick up a couple bottles every friday after work for a treat, but I don't think Carlton ships it to the states any more. Just the most perfect stout I ever tasted.

Not interested in either of your nuts, but Sheaf Stout is very much available on the east coast.

mgk :tiphat:

Agaricus

Not interested in either of your nuts, but Sheaf Stout is very much available on the east coast.

mgk :tiphat:
I'm on the east coast, way up high.

I guess I've been going to the wrong stores. I asked the "beverage" store I usually go to if they could get it, they checked and said no. Maybe a place hooked up with another distributor would have it.

Next time I make the trek to the big city I'll have to check around. Maybe that will "WORK!!!!"

:thank you:

Schmitts

Schmitts

Gay

tumblr_l3osi7LQAp1qbqw2bo1_500.jpg

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I'm a dark beer man

Porters and stouts are IMVHO > anything else

to pick a favorite is very hard but I love me some

tumblr_lmebt8phzs1qcnlif.jpg

and

bottle.jpg

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Anything Abita...except Jockamo IPA.

Abita Amber, Turbodog, AndyGator, and their seasonal and harvest brews are good too.

M

MsSweetPea

I don't know many other women that drink beer, but I like Yuengling Lager. I don't like bitter beers or yellow beers, but I'll try just about anything once. :friends:

geeker

recent purchases:

sam adams imperial stout
xingu black beer
sam adams wee heavy
woodchuck amber cider
summit summer ale
millstream back road stout

abuldur

Saint Feuillein ,Duvel ,maredsou any high triple fermentation beer from belgium.
Lambic is also very good and ferments spontaneously thanks to local bacteria only in belgium.

northstate

ICMag Donor
Rogue Brewery. Anything dark they make is a beer adventure. Caldera in Ashland has a great IPA in a can. Beer is so good, I think I will have one! NS

avant gardener

Veteran
SD=IPA

1. stone ruination
2. green flash imperial
3. ballast point sculpin
4. green flash westcoast ipa
5. stone ipa
6. ballast point big eye
7. karl strauss tower 10
8. pizza port mongo
9. alesmith ipa
10. lost abbey wipeout

and that's all within 20 miles of where i'm sitting right now.
heard pliny and lagunitas ain't bad either.
for out-of-town shwill anyway.
XD

Latest posts

Latest posts