What's new

Ur Favorite Beer?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Cisco Brewers Whale's Tail Pail Ale has been a standard in the beer fridge for a while now. I like their Porter and Barleywine also. Yum.
Anyone who generalizes American beers as all being carbonated piss is fooling themselves. That would be like saying all Euro beers smell like a rotten skunk's ass.
1.jpg

I like Kona Brewing Co. ales to. .
longboard6pack.png

BabyBabba

I just tried for the first time Leinekugel Berry Weiss and Leinekugel Summer Shandy, 1/2 and 1/2... it taste like a berry lemonade beer:)

geeker

recent buys:

Jeremiah Weed lemonade - who can say no to lemonade on a hot day?
new belgium brewing co. blue paddle - goes good with a steak
Guinness black lager - great afternoon beer

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
favorite beer I do like me a newglarus totally naked, but more often than not you'll find me drinking highlife or another milwaukee beer.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
czechs are the absolute best(the rest are the largest consumers worldwide)...belgian is better after a meal, and the germans during....
in italy are the best FORST and PEDAVENA
.. american beers seem to piss with carbon dioxide .. :moon:

:tiphat:

The best beers in the world are American IPAs.

European beer is good to have around for the women and children though, I guess.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
The best beers in the world are American IPAs.

European beer is good to have around for the women and children though, I guess.

For all you IPA fans out there.. you've gotta get ur hands on some Heady Topper from Vermont.. comes in a can.. one of the best IPA's available today.. and I know my IPA's..

mgk :woohoo:

Golden Monkey by Victory Brewing.

Bells' Two Hearted Pale Ale.

Yeti Stout by Great Divide in the winter time.

& a ton of other IPA's.... like Odell India Pale Ale from Fort Collins, Colorado.

favorite beer I do like me a newglarus totally naked, but more often than not you'll find me drinking highlife or another milwaukee beer.

Give me a Fat Squirrel any day ;)

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
For all you IPA fans out there.. you've gotta get ur hands on some Heady Topper from Vermont.. comes in a can.. one of the best IPA's available today.. and I know my IPA's..

mgk :woohoo:

Yo Maynard, have you had a Smuttynose finest kind IPA.
Alstrom bros. at beer advocate rate it a 100, which = world class!
Right now it's my go to, has been for a while.

Going to be looking for that Heady Topper. :thank you:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Yo Maynard, have you had a Smuttynose finest kind IPA.
Alstrom bros. at beer advocate rate it a 100, which = world class!
Right now it's my go to, has been for a while.

Going to be looking for that Heady Topper. :thank you:

Thanks for the tip.... I have great respect for Smutty's beers. Is this one of their big bottle series beers? A lot of their big bottle series stuff starts out as a 'pilot' batch over at the Portsmouth brewery brewpub made by Todd Mott.... he's a great brewer and a hell of a nice guy. I'll see if my local store has it and give it a try.

mgk:tiphat:

Hazeo

Veteran
German Beer of course!!!

I like the Veltins beer most!!!

If you visit germany, for Oktoberfest or something, try it!!!

regards
Hazeo

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

gdup

A portion of the sales go to the Fisher House Foundation

Attachments

• 397978_2420723004343_1439477404_31880650_2039874833_n.jpg
    397978_2420723004343_1439477404_31880650_2039874833_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 8
L

lordofthenugz

Tuborg, Red Stripe, Micro Brews. Place in town here that has 170 beers on tap and they have some serious suds man. Don't even know the names cause you always start out with one and by the end of the night you don't even know what you've had. Of course it doesn't help that this is where all the locals hang to try out each others strains out back in "The Circle". :) ahhh. I love my town. Wish LEO was more laid back though.