What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cellardweller

ICMag Photo Gallery Message
You must be a registered user to view images!
To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

Powered by: PhotoPost PHP 4.8.5
Copyright 2004 All Enthusiast, Inc.

ok this is what I get when I try to get into my gallery. I am trying to delete some photos and can't..any help from the peanut gallery??

edit: sorry guys..didn't see pipedreams post right above me..duh..
2nd edit: now I get this message..
$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you just registered please allow up to 24hrs for account activation. Please do not email if you just registered.
You do not have the required amount of posts to access this feature.
Log Out Home

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Seems to be an upgrade for PC users, try a Mac and see what you get...

IC frontpage does not open up using Apple OS X 10.5.5, not with Firefox nor Safari.

Correction: it just did, but something isn't working right.

I can bypass that by going to historics and target old threads.

Layout looks rather messy, lots of icons doesn't show.

This is just a first impression though, I hope it doesn't last.

Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Skip, how about a sticky to let us relate some improvements in the upgrade. For instance, when I click on a pm in addition to showing the new message it automatically quotes it in the bottom so that I can edit the quote down to what's relevant, type in my response, and send reply. I don't remember that from previous version. It's a nice feature and saves a couple steps.

ratbastard

Bookmark or favorites won't bring me here... I'll dump them and try again. I have to come in the back door... Good job and still looking great! I'll be alright, I think...

SneakySneaky

Veteran
chats still down, could u do something that makes it more user friendly for mac users? i know myself and a few other membes use a mac with no popup blockers and when we try to click a link in chat it doesnt do anything. love peace and chicken grease buddies

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
same here cant get gallery. I get a 404 error. some of the pulldown selections are missing.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Maybe I am missing something, but where is the rep window where you can view comments etc?

Rose56

I can't seem to load pictures onto a message. I figured out how to view my gallery and to upload pictures but can not figure out how to upload them to a message.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
once you are into the gallery, how do you get out again?
Deft, the My IC button at the top left.

Skip

Veteran
I can't seem to load pictures onto a message. I figured out how to view my gallery and to upload pictures but can not figure out how to upload them to a message.
Please find my explanation of this, I'm not going to explain it to everyone separately. Thanks.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when I click on the tiny blue icon to go to the 'last post' in thread it just goes to page 1 of the thread.

looks fine imo otherwise.......

G

guest101

Thank you so much to everybody that hels to keep this forums funcional and updated in all kind of ways.

That said, as a graphics designer, i found the new banners, butttons, font proprieties and colors chosen to be poor.
The old design was more of a unique homogenous peace.
This new look looks like several people implants.
This family of greens toguether just feels ugly.

Keep up the great work guys. :wave:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
That said, as a graphics designer, i found the new banners, butttons, font proprieties and colors chosen to be poor.
The old design was more of a unique homogenous peace.
This new look looks like several people implants.
This family of greens toguether just feels ugly.

I agree with Frank's thoughts, it's ugly to look at.

But I like the concept of change =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts