What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
REZDOG said:
Can you:
1) Divide the "stickies" in the forums from the active threads with a border?
It helps keep the archived stuff separate. (The old layout was this way-)

Agree with this^ definatly.

My ICMag Supporter tag was missing at first but now I've posted on the forum it seems to have returned.

Also, can the green reputation boxes be positioned on the end of your post count like it used to be instead of underneath it? It looks a bit untidy this way IMHO.

I can't seem to click on the smilies to add them to my post, and when I click on 'More' under the smilies, the smilie list won't open

The clock is finally fixed :yoinks:

Thanks for all your hard work Skip :smoke:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I also noticed that when you click on a thread in the space that would normally take you to the last post...it takes you to the first post instead.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Yea wtf I am getting this "You must have a minimum of 75 posts, to participate in our real time chat."

And I have how many posts????

Nik Dynosaur

looks just like rollitup now. i went there earlier when i couldn't access the site.

Its pretty!

edit: OH!!! and i LOVE the fact that it tells you the name of the thread that you were viewing when you go back on the browser

Last edited:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Deft said:
Yea wtf I am getting this "You must have a minimum of 75 posts, to participate in our real time chat."

And I have how many posts????

Same here, I keep getting that message as well

Also, the 'grid' look seems a bit 'busy' for the eyes, the old skin didn't have big black lines separating each forum/thread and it looked smoother that way IMHO.
<--- Another example of an unnecessary black line separating account & text

Skip

Veteran
Old Gallery Working!

Old Gallery Working!

The Galleries are working again for inserting posts. Just click on the ICMag Gallery button!
You should have the enhanced editor selected in your user options to be able to drag images into your posts.

Forum Albums will start working once we are on the new server (we are still on the old one...)

Last edited:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The Galleries are working again for inserting posts. Just click on the ICMag Gallery button!
You should have the enhanced editor selected in your user options to be able to drag images into your posts.

Forum Albums will start working once we are on the new server (we are still on the old one...)

Where is the ICMag Gallery button?

Is there a quicker way to go to your own gallery other than the dropdown site menu > galleries > my gallery?

Wasn't there just a link to old gallery and new gallery in a dropdown?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok found the icmag gallery button on the advanced page.

Grabbing a thumbnail just adds the url for the gallery page

You must go into each image, grab and drag, then back up to the gallery and repeat for every image you want to insert?

My gallery under the reply/post message shows the following error message

Not Found

The requested URL /ic/picchooser.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.x (FreeBSD) Server at icmag.com Port 80

psilopod

I really really liked the Forum Jump feature and am kind of disappointed to see that it's not there. That thing used to save me a decent amount of time when jumping around.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Whats ICMag radio?

Edit: I see your working on chat. I try to log in and it asks me for a handle and no matter what I type in it says I'm successful logged out once I hit the log in button and the screen refreshes.

Last edited:

Dr. G

chats doing something different now asking for my to imput my nick name when i put my user name it says succesfully logged out

Latitude18

still not getting chat , get as far as a test page (says "Test:" over top ), Java loads page and it asks for a nick , not for a password , put nick in and it comes back with " you've successfully log'd out",, all from a log'd in site page

just a FYI good work on the site
Lat

Status
Not open for further replies.