What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
the posting of pics is possible joe, its just awkward at the mo. once the pic is in your album, click on it so that its big, then right click on it and hit properties. Then highlight the url and copy it. Then go to your post and type
without any gaps. and the image will be there.

G

Greyskull

I'm with cellardweller & Pipedream canot access my old gallery.

thanks in advance for making all the adjustments.

full time daddy
Veteran
<----- im not a chat mod any more :( ....... can i have both tag's.... mod & supporter :)

this is what i get when i go to chat...

00420, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Cool changes Skip...just need the finishing touch, as i am sure your are working hard to fix. Like many others said theres a problem with going directly to the last page in a thread. And the My Gallery option is gone...anyways i just wanted to give you a big up for keepin the site nice....now lemme figure out all this new stuff....

Stay Safe

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
skip.... skip to the end doesnt skip right. when I click a thread it sends me to the beginning, I need it to skip to the end...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is so different then what it was. Having to relearn where what is and how to get there is a pita. I cant edit posts trying to add pics is frustrating. Having changed so many things from the previous version is like a kick in the head. The looks of the new layout is great but the user friendly is gone.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't the old message titles in the forums 'un-bold' once they were read?

I know there is the icon for new posts, but they are hard to see and all the bold is overwhelming.

It was easier to see where new posts started by looking for where the bold titles ended. Can we switch it back to the old behavior?

Cannabeard

..when viewing subscibed threads and clicking on a "go to last post" on an individual thread it takes you to the begining of that thread rather than the last post. Thanks...DD

I have this problem as well

I just wanted to say good work Skip and all of the hard working ICmaggers getting this transition taken care of as smooth as you can, keep it up. The new version ICMag v2.0 looks great, and once all the bugs get worked out it will be just like home, again...always like to remodel every now and again...:D

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Nobody can post in social group discussion forums, I can post a thread but nobody else can add to it.

Sleepy

Veteran
has my issue been addressed somewhere else(if so, please shoot me a link), or is there no response because you are working on it?

thank you.

Ive been experiencing problems with the log in..sometimes in order to get loggd in,..I have to go to a thread, and log in from there...

cpt.kush

yeah im having the same problem as smokey cigars...i gotta go into a thread to log in and im not seeing any avatars also not even mine ??

Status
Not open for further replies.