What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
It's probably low priority at the moment but it would be nice to get some of the cannabis-related decor back instead of the generic forum icons like
thread_new.gif
and
forum_new.gif

Also, a dark boarder that separates the sticky threads from the non-stickies would make browsing the forums a lot easier :smile:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drag and drop is not working it did work yesterday. It just opens the pic in another window. There is no submit or preview you can only view the image if you drag a differant pic it just changes to that one still cant submit.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also the reply to pm is working for me but not other memebers trying to reply to my messages.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
I second that...it was a nice feature. Other than that...how do i acces my gallery other than goin thru a reply? No button or nothing? Pictures and Albums are empty?

Stay Safe

I'll 3rd, 4th, or 5th that. Whatever is next in line. The old pic galleries were the whip. New one just doesn't rub me all that right.

I do like the new look though.

Che

Veteran
A minor gripe, but being able to see how many views a picture has had was a nice feature in the old gallery as well.

F

Funky Donkey

I haven't seen that Reservoir Seeds banner in a long time. I actually went to Seedbay to see if there were any Apollo packs there - LOL!

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
still no chat for me, not that I go there often

Yah me neither, the weird thing about it is, I am able to access the fullmeltbubble chat, which is the exact same chat interface.

The other weird thing about it, is it WORKS on my girlfriends laptop.
We are both using the newest versions of firefox. She has XP I have Vista.
I downloaded the newest Java/Flash updates, even reinstalled firefox.

If it was some setting on my end, FMB chat wouldnt work.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One computer I use to view ICMag is fine, the other is not showing me images in posts.
My setting are correct to show images, they just aren't being shown.
Same browser on both machines.

*The thing is showing me images from some threads, and not from others. This is way screwed.

IMO, things that work should be left alone.
And if we do change things, we should probably be proficient with the new, instead of subjecting everyone to be beta testers.

Not bitching....welll, yes I am bitching.

And if nothing else, Skip, would it be possible to put up a sticky, or maybe keep editing your first page with suggestions, changes, need to do's, etc...?
Kinda hard to scan all of these threads and really having no good place to get instruction for this debacle.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wow!......I got into chat.....and its all new looking with loads of features....Thanks Skip for getting it sorted!!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Dragging and dropping images from my gallery into a reply as recommended doesn't work. I just get the image loading into a new window with no HTML embedded in the reply, as does the other user above.

Also I can see 18 pages in this thread on the index, but there's no 18th page. Maybe with this post...:)

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't seem to find my gallery.
Asks me to register...
Asks me to login...
Is there something that I should do? Should I read through all these pages and find the answer?
AM I just too stoned to realize that there have been instructions for any sort of issues, and I just haven't found them yet?

REZDOG

Veteran
When I "click and drag" a pic into my post,it shows as a URL link to my gallery pic.
The pic itself does not show in my post.
Also, tagging (hyper-linking) is disabled.

[i]Poo.[/i]
Also,the "click on last post" button puts ya on the first page,still.

Looking good so far bro! :smile:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it seems some of these things where fixed and now broke again????

No Avatar ?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts