What's new

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm having some issues with PM's I cant seem to reply. I can send the original pm but cant reply they just get a blank page.

Skip

Veteran
Chatroom security bug fixed!

I'm opening the chat again. No one (not even me) can see ip#s cause we're not recording them anymore! ;)

Skip

Veteran
I'm having some issues with PM's I cant seem to reply. I can send the original pm but cant reply they just get a blank page.
I believe this is fixed now. It was a result of a bad template. Let me know if anyone is still having a PM problem. Thanks!

Sleepy

Veteran
is ther a button to click on to enter chat??

i can see who is in chat, but when i try to enter chat i get a message this:

Sleepy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

not that i'm very chatty...

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Sleepy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Maybe they don't want us in chat Sleepy...LOL...same messeage for me..I can live with that for awhile..Skip you're doing a fantastic job...the sites looking great ...be patient everyone, we're getting there one bug at a time...DD

doobieduck, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Last edited:

ROJO145

Veteran
Its prolly cuz you two guys have such a low post count,they make ya wait until there sure about ya.:joint:At least your posts dont disappear when ya log out like mine!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when I try to log into chat it asks for my name and password...i type in my name and icmags password and its just keep saying its the wrong login name or password!!!...some ppl are in there, thats nooooo fair :(

Skip

Veteran

not that i'm very chatty...

Try logging out of the forums and back in again. Let me know what happens.

J

jiggywhompus

Chat is all green.

I can't see anything but some invisible text boxes and I only noticed those because my cursor changed to a hand randomly.

So far the update is fantastic in my opinion.

grandmesajoker

grandmesajoker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

:( tried logging out and in a few times to no avail

But, other than that.. good job skip! Diggin it so far

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK same question as I had last nite. Has anyone seen an answer to the question .... are we going to get back our "filter" option?. Gone all day and ive searched the thread and cant find the answer. Are we going to get back our hugely helpful and popular "FILTER" option ? If I missed the answer to this and someone can direct me to it i would be very grateful . Thanks!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Chat just needs an upgrade which we are sorting just now.......so should be up and running agian soon after testing...

I would just like to thank all the members and moderators who have been helping out with the trouble-shooting on this thread and others......Hopefully soon we shall have all the teething troubles behind us.....

BIG PROPS TO SKIP TOO!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Still won't let me post pics. Using the enhanced editor I get hollow boxes when I click and drag.

URL when using standard editor.

Last edited:

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
The new Look and features are awesome.

Question though:
Will the "My Journal" be a journal in a particular thread area we can choose like.... the "INDOOR HYDRO" section? Or will the journal only be accessed through the profile?

Also, I am assuming that no ones journal is active yet? Mines not. Any ETA on that. I can't wait to get started.

Thanks. Your doing a fantastic job

C

Cozy Amnesia

This index for the page of the thread you're viewing, when viewing the last page, is off by one in some threads. Look at the 150w HPS club thread in the grower's forum for an example.

edit: I think it's saying that there is one more page than there really is. Whatever the bug is, I think it's an easy fix (but then again they never are...)

Last edited:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
can't we get our gallery preview back below the post ??? :1help:

I second that...it was a nice feature. Other than that...how do i acces my gallery other than goin thru a reply? No button or nothing? Pictures and Albums are empty?

Stay Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.