What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawdad

how do i upload pics? cant locate the upload pics link...found it once but danged if i can find it agin

nice look but we need a userguide or a FAQ sump'n

patience is a virtue..patience is a virtue..patience is a virtue..patience is a virtue..

crawdad

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics are working again but when you edit the post you can not add another pic. I tried to edit the above post no option to open your gallery.

full time daddy
Veteran
damn chat really is busted....... lol

tryed to kick my self but banned me instead....... skip can ya unban me and fix it to where /kick user dont ban
also
1. everytime you type a pm the first letter is allways missing
2. the pm box in chat cant be seen out of the chat text area

3. is the my video link in the profile every gonna work? or is this going to be disabled im sure it would be a lot of bandwidth to use but would be very nice..... maybe something for
supporter.jpg
only ?

P

Peat

...trying to get the feel of the new place...

I can upload pics.

But, no link from gallery back to forums.

Thanks.

P

Peat

Lookie what I can do!

54893100_2300.jpg

EDIT: But, as someone said before, I can't edit in another pic.

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I don't want to post giant images in my post - it's a goddamn nightmare reading it when anyone does it, and I'm not joining in. I just want thumbnail links to large images, as before. I think I may just switch off and go outdoors for the weekend to be honest, as this is all getting very tiresome. If I have to ask folks how to use every feature, then it's hardly intuitive...:(

That Girl

Is there any way that you can put back the page that tells you when you are taking a link that is not on the IC server? I did appreciate the warning that I was leaving the forum, now I click on links and it links up directly off the server, no warning. :(

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
hello Skip.

I have a problem with a different issue. When I receive a PM, I get a notification coming from Icmag to my personal mailbox.

From until recently, the notification doesn't only notify, it comes with full message cited in the body of the e-mail . I'm uncomfortable with this, I don't know if it is a bug or just a setting issue, but I would very much prefer to be only notified.

It means that sensitive information leaves my secure PM box and goes out in to the open.

rgds, kov

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive seen two ppl get opped in chat .. and that seems to be intermittent. Most the time spent in chat is with no mods and lots of new ppl that have no idea what the rules are.
Interesting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts