What's new

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
I have to repost my last post because you missed it...

First of all thanks for your patience everyone. Your feedback is helping a lot to troubleshoot the problems. There's just a lot of them. :)

Anyone still having probs with the gallery should try logging out, deleting their forum cookies and log in again. This is because when we switched versions the gallery cookie wasn't set right. So it's been denying ppl access (saying you have to register).

Just so you know, I can see everyone's gallery. They're not gone. ;)

That's why it's been hard to troubleshoot cause I'm not having that problem...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when I drag a picture to a post there is no way to save or send. It just opens another window with the picture full size you cant do anything wit hit after that. Also you can not add multiple pics for the resone I stated. Once you drag a pic it opens the other window you can drag a differant pic but it just changes to that pic and wont save to the thread. The only way I have been able to get multiple pics in a thread is to copy the IMG tag for every pic you want in that thread that needs to be fixed.

Last edited:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i really think the arrow link located by the last posters name that allowed us to jump to the last post needs to get fixed....

seems as if it should be an easy fix..

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
The year on the calender only goes up to 2006. fyi.

So will we be able to rank threads..?
Will we be able to vote if a thread gets approved or not?
Will we be able to post videos?

Thats all i wanna know. thx dude!

petemoss

Thanks for fixing the clock! It actually shows the correct time now. I kinda miss the old "IC time zone" that was about an hour+ off LOL

C

cellardweller

nope..and when you click last page on a thread line, it still takes you to the first page..

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
It STILL says you have to register? We are talking about your Old Gallery, right?

yep I can't access my old gallery

I've also uploaded a few pics to my "New Gallery" but when I try to post them in a thread I get the same you need to register message

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last page link..

Last page link..

nope..and when you click last page on a thread line, it still takes you to the first page..
When you are trying to "go to last post" on a thread in the forum, it takes you to the first post of that thread. FYI DD

Che

Veteran
It STILL says you have to register? We are talking about your Old Gallery, right?

If I follow the quick link "Site Menu - > Galleries" I get the

"ICMag Photo Gallery Message
You must be a registered user to view images!

To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above." message.

I can access my (new) Gallery by going through "MY IC" or "User Menu" then clicking "Pictures and Albums". I don't know where my old Gallery is.

C

cellardweller

:woohoo:
yup, clicked it and it took me right to your last post Skip! Thanks!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for fixing the bold in read messages titles. It's so much easier to look at a chunk of posts in bold at the top and quickly know where the new posts end, then to try to look for that small icon and sort through all bold titles.

C

cellardweller

uh oh..just tried to get into the Wake and Bake thread..over a thousand pages long and it won't take me to the last page..same as Perpetual Word..

edit: also tried the little blue arrow that says go to last post..and I get Internet Explorer cannot display the page..
..and now there are extra page numbers that are coming up that don't exsist..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts