What's new

Upcoming release info (14/06/10)

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
never even saw them listed anywhere..any time frame OJD on when they'll be listed?
thanks for your time..
peace G

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
timeframe

timeframe

sory bro
ive uploaded them just waiting for old pink to release them
i think it will be before 6 but old pink said he would make an anouncement in my forum when he drops them

peace

CurbsideService

I hope I didnt miss the ChemWreckKush, Hurt that doesed off for just a sec and missed all the LemChem....I been campin for a couple days now!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I would have to say its not happening today.....prob go up monday. Its just bout 8 pm uk time so things are done for the day.....

Good day OJD, i have a question concerning the chemwreck kush and OG chem, what OG was used in these 2 crosses and was it a male used or S1 pollen from the OG ?

I already picked up some doublesourdiesel haze and sourchem haze, good times

Thanks

ps. just to clarify my question, i am fully aware a chemdog bx2 male was used for the final cross, im interested in the first cross between the trainwreck in the one case and the chemdog d in the other

bren

i think there is more to come i grabbed some lem chem n dsd (relist) only 9-10 lemchems went up i think ojd was tryin to split his seeds between a few sites but most coming here, i think just keep checking

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Thanks Bren...I'll keep an eye out. I read where OJD said that, but I figured with him and True working on these there would be a good deal more available.

Congrats on the Lem Chem and DSD. Those are both of the ones I had wanted to get. :)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are plenty more to come in although LemChem and SourChem Haze are limited so no worries folks, just didnt wanna put all our eggs in one basket and send everything at once.
More to be listed on tuesday.
Peace

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Are these going up today since they didn't go up yesterday? Keeping an eye out for some LemChem and Chemmy Jones

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry peeps for the delay
super busy at the moment
all the lineup going up tomorow apart from lemchem which will be friday with the sssg

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all of the new lineup apart from lemchem should be up on boutique by then also

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
sorry peeps for the delay
super busy at the moment
all the lineup going up tomorow apart from lemchem which will be friday with the sssg

peace
Dont ya mean Oj's Haze (sssg):wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts