What's new

Upcoming release info (14/06/10)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am extremely excited to finally give details of Connoisseur Genetics upcoming release, the 1st since my joining OJD which makes it a very special occasion indeed.

Despite not being active online for some time i have been very busy behind the scenes doing vast selection from seed stock and smoking my way through Americas elites to find connoisseur quality plants that have now been added to the already awesome and ever growing stable of delights at Connoisseur Genetics.

Our Chemdog bx2 males used in these hybrids were selected from approximately 50 seeds, overtime selection for desired traits whittled that number down to 8 of the finest boys which were then cloned and grown out several times before final selection of our fabulous 3(pictures coming soon).

Here is the list:
ChemWreck Kush(Trainwreck/OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)
Trainwreck, OG Kush and Chemdawg D combine....the tropical lime/citrus smells of our our Trainwreck/OG Kush females blend with the kushy/chemmy funk from one our Chemdog bx2 males, expect extreme resin production, potency and complex flavors sure to impress even the hardest to please.

OG Chem(ChemdawgD/OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)
OG Kush and Chemdawg D come together to create funky rotten smells so nasty you’ll love them, extremely vigorous, dense buds and heavy hitting potency that means this one is not for the weak hearted.

LemChem(Lemon Larry OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)
Lemon Larry OG Kush adds the sweet funk to the mix when hit by one of our Chemdog bx2 males who’s phenomonal branchy structure and lack of stretch in flower compliments the cross wonderfully to make her more manageable and increase yield too.

Chemmy Jones(Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2)
Award winning Casey Jones (truecannabliss’ cut) gets with one of our shorter, super branchy Chemdog bx2 males...great yield & vigor as well as the complex highs and flavors of this cross make it a true all rounder sure to please the connoisseur and the cash cropper.

SourChem Haze(SSSDH x Chemdog bx2)
Multiple 1st place cup winning SSSDH (OJD’s cut) meets a Chemdog bx2 male selected for its beautiful structure and putrid smell (a dead ringer for the ChemD clone).....amazing super sticky crystal coverage, these ladies may stretch a little but should fill out to yield excellently with some LST or super cropping.

Hope you are all as excited as we are, take care and i will be back soon with an idea of when exactly they will be ready.
Peace and good vibes in the garden.

Last edited:

Dr. D

Veteran
Nice line up man some killer genetics there...sounds like theres gonna be some stanky stuff there....Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very nice selection you guys are working on, such outstanding genetics have to be winners when combined.

very hard to chose from that list, specially hard to chose one from these 3; chem wreck kush, og chem and lem chem.

i'm supplied with enough seeds for the next months, but i'll have to think about adding some thing or other from your wonderful stables to my bean collection for the future, specially those 3 i mentioned sound tempting.

thanks for the heads up mate

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks for the info Tru...i knew that between yourself and Ojd that u would come with some killer genetics!!! Lookin forward to running them and finding some keepers :) LemChem sounds yummy!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome new lineup guys they sound very tasty
great work

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Nice selection lads :yes: I agree woth Gaius, very hard to choose from that list. LemChem, ChemWreckKush & SourChemHaze got my eye though :plant grow:

R

R3ZNH3AD

Bring me the ChemWreckKush, I look forward to runing this one.

Peace,

R3ZNH3AD

KITCHA

Veteran
True nice lineup mate,

If that is elites Lemon Larry used then count me in casue thats the best weed from seed for me and Ive heard the same from others.

My LL stretched like a mofo so a bigger yeilding shorted pheno would be perfect!

peace Kit

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
indi dom mother fuckers DAAAAaaaaammmmmmmm, OG Chem & chem Wreck Kush sound right up my street...

i await release dates :tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

ps ...my eyes are playing tricks the date is right there staring me in the face

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats not the release date of the seeds i put up, just yesterdays date so people knew it was a new thread and so in the future people know its an old info.
These should be sent out for distribution within the next 2 weeks max.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts