What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
There's really no medical reason for that. Custom.
Actually, there is: Paraphimosis (AKA: Spanish Collar)

For alla youse iggerunt wankers**

If you've been circumsized, be glad of it. If not, and you are still OK, you are ahead of the gamble.

**Paraphimosis can present with tumescence <-- Think about it, then thank: the doctor, then your parents. And try not to push wrong-think about the subject on to your progeny: gettem cut, also.
BTW: You have to be a doctor to get a picture of it... it is that fucking bad. Try looking it up.

And for the fucking love of Christ, will some of you drop the fucking chant that every single thing wrong (or completely not known or understood) in your lives is a money plot by doctors?

Even the things that save you from getting a rotted dick? A doctor's plot to get some more cash?? Jeez.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
We certainly are in dark times and I don’t believe we’ll make it to Christmas the way the political climate is. I pray that we do, but the Democrats are just too facking evil.

Seriously? Is this Speakers' Corner? . . . gee . . . I thought this was still just a fun thread . . . silly me . . . it seems some people have a hard time keeping political diarrhea where it belongs . . . :mad:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm of the same sorta mindset - whoever you vote for the government gets in - and the government is not for the people by the people - they are entrenched and controlled by entities we don't get a chance to ever vote for - in this sham-of-a-mockery-democracy - and further the interests of a few -

I've never voted - because I've never been given the opportunity to vote for anyone that I thought was outside the financial/media stranglehold - and was not playing their game -

- so I'm not playing their game of divide and conquer - by choosing one of their fake fabricated polarized party choices - and don't vote -

Those who control and print/digitalize the money - control most all of the media - and so control the politicians and successive governments too - because they loan money to governments - and that has to be paid back - with interest -

- the mass populace are kept in check via debt slavery - and propaganda - turning brother against brother - sister against sister - etc

I vote, but I seldom pick the successful candidate, because we live in Portland, which is extremely liberal. As we speak I don't care for either party, but my third-party votes for viable candidates have always been a lost vote.

I also recognize that it is the DNC party running the country, not the President. Biden doesn't have enough brain cells still firing to run the country, yet the country is being run and the Democratic party isn't deeply embarrassed enough to pick a new candidate, because it doesn't matter who they use for a feckless figurehead.

Simply put, I don't believe the US economy can survive another four years under the current party, but the Republicans are running Trump, who made better financial decisions, yet was unable to pull the country together and spent his term buried in infighting. Even if he wins, the DNC will use all their resources to thwart his actions, vis a vis dealing with meaningful problems and actions.

We are inundated with undocumented aliens that we are supporting, and the Democratic party is moving to allow them to vote in our elections, to further solidify their control.

They are trying to buy votes in the next Presidential election with their Student Loan Forgiveness program, rather than simply fix what is wrong with the Student Loan program exposing the predatory practices.

The last Presidential election was a sham, yet our resources have been diverted from exposing and fixing that sham, to punishing those guilty of "Election Denial." In fact, the DOJ is using all their resources to eliminate Trump as a viable candidate, rather than simply beating him fair and square in an election.

We are buried in special interest groups and our leaders continue to further divide us by class, race, and religion, for their own purposes.

They are "stealing" the money that my generation saved for a rainy day by devaluing our nest eggs through inflation created by wantonly handing out free stimulus money that we don't have and many of us didn't need but were gifted anyway.

They have already stolen the money from Social Security and are lamenting running out of money for those of us who paid into it our entire lives, yet they continue to finance welfare through it, including undocumented aliens.

My fear is that we have past the tipping point and the good old US of A that we grew up with is no more and it is a matter of time before history repeats and the lean hungry barbarians at the gate gain full control.

Internationally the thugs are up to their usual and will ostensibly be even more outrageous as we lose the ability and will to support our allies' efforts.

My concern is for my children and theirs's, as I feel fortunate enough to have lived in the good times, am reasonably comfortable and don't have many years left to deal with our evolving "brave new world".

I might note that at the time, we called the good old days, "the trying times", so it is just a matter of perspective. Look at the Civil War and WW-II as an example of how bad it could be.............

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously? Is this Speakers' Corner? . . . gee . . . I thought this was still just a fun thread . . . silly me . . . it seems some people have a hard time keeping political diarrhea where it belongs . . . :mad:
My read is it is a thread of what runs through old fart's minds and some diarrhea is inevitable at our ages. Fortunately, politics and medical are only two of the things we dwell on in our dotage.

Maybe because we think of sex less than we used to................

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
316872-1710082806282.png

jokerman

Premium user
I have not intentionally watched 'the news' since about '71.

My father watched local then national every evening (still does).
One night national news was showing clips of the Vietnam war.
He asked me why I was crying then made fun of me for doing so.
I responded something to the effect of; 'do you not see what is happening?!'.
I then left the room.

I do not need to 'keep up' with recent news as it is now the same as always.
Since 'the dawn of man' or at least for as long as we have recorded 'history',
it is the SSDD goings on.

Man has caused atrocities upon man since we came to be.
I do not need to know the particulars to understand; it is still happening.
We as a species have definitely become more efficient though, shrug.

There have been and probably always will be those who will use,
abuse, torture, kill others without re guard; for personal gain.

The dates change, the names change, as mentioned... the methods
have changed but...
the atrocities remain the same.

I am not ignorant of the goings on or out of touch but I do not saturate
myself w/ daily reports and I'm a much happier person for extracting
myself away from news 'reporting'.

There is no honor in journalism. I call it chumming the waters.
It is to create chaos and division-ism. EFF that.
AND... it works :(

Being highly empathic makes it very difficult to not feel what I see, especially.
I get too steeped in the ugliness, my happy shuts down.
Not allowing mass media to rob me of my joy.

It's all opinions anyway as none of us will ever get
close to the truth of any matter of importance.

Then I found Frank and knew I was not alone...

I agree and so well said ❤️

jokerman

Premium user
Actually, there is: Paraphimosis (AKA: Spanish Collar)

For alla youse iggerunt wankers**

If you've been circumsized, be glad of it. If not, and you are still OK, you are ahead of the gamble.

**Paraphimosis can present with tumescence <-- Think about it, then thank: the doctor, then your parents. And try not to push wrong-think about the subject on to your progeny: gettem cut, also.
BTW: You have to be a doctor to get a picture of it... it is that fucking bad. Try looking it up.

And for the fucking love of Christ, will some of you drop the fucking chant that every single thing wrong (or completely not known or understood) in your lives is a money plot by doctors?

Even the things that save you from getting a rotted dick? A doctor's plot to get some more cash?? Jeez.
more big pharm is most interested in $ '
Like the Sackler family who should have their eyes removed with a holesaw

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, this!

Even if our smiles are not returned (rarely have I found this true :) )... our spirit is lifted :)
I agree and have noted that most people around here no longer make eye contact, much less smile and smiles are seldom returned. Especially the children, whom we train to be wary of strangers these days, and for good reason.

jokerman

Premium user
My read is it is a thread of what runs through old fart's minds and some diarrhea is inevitable at our ages. Fortunately, politics and medical are only two of the things we dwell on in our dotage.

Maybe because we think of sex less than we used to................
Good Morning
Its not that I dont think about sex as often, its more my Honey turning down my volume

SubGirl

420club
Not more than a year ago I had a 400 square-foot grow room with 12 foot ceilings and central air conditioning. I had six lights in veg and four in flower… you don’t want to know how much work it took to keep that place ticking.

I had a friend come by earlier and he was doing a clean out of a home that hasn’t been habitat for 30 years or so. The guy who died was Vietnam Vet and he left behind a jar full of seeds and a couple of airborne zippo lighters. My buddy gave me the seeds so I’m very excited to see what will happen with them… they were in a sealed jar, but they were not in a climate control conditions…
My last grow was from old seeds which I doubt were climate controlled for at least 10 plus years. Most of them popped. They all came up, grew well and were decent weed. Who knows what kind of goodies might be in that jar. Did they have strain names written on them?

jokerman

Premium user
I vote, but I seldom pick the successful candidate, because we live in Portland, which is extremely liberal. As we speak I don't care for either party, but my third-party votes for viable candidates have always been a lost vote.

I also recognize that it is the DNC party running the country, not the President. Biden doesn't have enough brain cells still firing to run the country, yet the country is being run and the Democratic party isn't deeply embarrassed enough to pick a new candidate, because it doesn't matter who they use for a feckless figurehead.

Simply put, I don't believe the US economy can survive another four years under the current party, but the Republicans are running Trump, who made better financial decisions, yet was unable to pull the country together and spent his term buried in infighting. Even if he wins, the DNC will use all their resources to thwart his actions, vis a vis dealing with meaningful problems and actions.

We are inundated with undocumented aliens that we are supporting, and the Democratic party is moving to allow them to vote in our elections, to further solidify their control.

They are trying to buy votes in the next Presidential election with their Student Loan Forgiveness program, rather than simply fix what is wrong with the Student Loan program exposing the predatory practices.

The last Presidential election was a sham, yet our resources have been diverted from exposing and fixing that sham, to punishing those guilty of "Election Denial." In fact, the DOJ is using all their resources to eliminate Trump as a viable candidate, rather than simply beating him fair and square in an election.

We are buried in special interest groups and our leaders continue to further divide us by class, race, and religion, for their own purposes.

They are "stealing" the money that my generation saved for a rainy day by devaluing our nest eggs through inflation created by wantonly handing out free stimulus money that we don't have and many of us didn't need but were gifted anyway.

They have already stolen the money from Social Security and are lamenting running out of money for those of us who paid into it our entire lives, yet they continue to finance welfare through it, including undocumented aliens.

My fear is that we have past the tipping point and the good old US of A that we grew up with is no more and it is a matter of time before history repeats and the lean hungry barbarians at the gate gain full control.

Internationally the thugs are up to their usual and will ostensibly be even more outrageous as we lose the ability and will to support our allies' efforts.

My concern is for my children and theirs's, as I feel fortunate enough to have lived in the good times, am reasonably comfortable and don't have many years left to deal with our evolving "brave new world".

I might note that at the time, we called the good old days, "the trying times", so it is just a matter of perspective. Look at the Civil War and WW-II as an example of how bad it could be.............
Also well said

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! All hail Woden's Day!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy with sprinkles today, starting at 46F and predicted to reach 60F.

Wahoo, wahoo, my sprinkler heads arrived so I can get those installed. Hoping that I can just screw the tops off and replace the guts, versus digging out and replacing the whole head.

Two wahoo's and one "oh shit". The plumbers who arrived to repair our kitchen drain line said it was beyond them and that should start by hiring an excavator to expose the full run.

A long day ahead, starting with a good workout at the gym and hopefully including at least one good nap.

odin__woden_or_wotan__by_edgarelo_him-d50xagk.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts