What's new

Under the great UK Sun 2011!

wotamess

nice one soulfly been away a while-looks good

:wave: aloha sénor. been awhile, you're right!!

wow awesome harvest shots guys!

that fkn akww is just amazing. I would recommend finding as many possible people who can keep mothers and spread it far and wide!!! and done so early and completely mould resistant... AND the blows your mind completely. full on interdimensional weed.

wish i could have kept the catpiss pheno leb cheese for the scene... done end of october latest and gigantic, stinking cheese dom buds. There's a few seeds going around so hopefully we'll get a good one again... Who knows??

i had 2 plants being grown at other peoples houses... one was ripped and the other went mouldy while hanging to dry! bugger... :rolleyes: both hp crosses from esben.

anyway!! good to see the scene continue and fucking brilliant news that AKWW cut is still doing it.

Laters all... all the best for winterrrrrrrrrrr...

:yes:

-wam-

MJBadger

Veteran
that fkn akww is just amazing

I still have seeds from Zed from the original run the clones were taken from , i know they are viable coz every few year i always grow a few plants from my seed stock to keep the seed line fresh .

Been some real nice grows & plants this year , lets see if we can`t support the 2012 Olympics next year & grow something worth a gold !!!

S

spiritual g

yay minime!!hows it going pal?

soulfly-cracking job ,a field of them would be ideal.Good work

habel- nice buds too,looks tasty

peace

S

spiritual g

and wotamess also ,another blast from the past.Nice to see you still around too.

what happened to zed ,chappers,and yoshicolas?

harold

shes alive! :)

she wanted to start flowering (left her outside too long), but is starting to go back to veg mode now shes been given some more root space and 24 hrs of light, a maxi-crop shower every day.

i know of another person who has a mini mum.

Attachments

• akww 002.jpg
    akww 002.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 12
  • akww 004.jpg
    akww 004.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 8

harold

its zeds auto ak47 x a white widow from nirvana seeds, i think? but its not auto... a mid october finisher in the uk.

minime

yea ak47=manzig master low=nirvarna white widow
the second and third genaration show the autos but they seem prone to mould so i never botherd takeing it any further the cut people have of the akww is one that stood out from the rest --
i think its 5 years old now and not looseing any of its vigour or potency so easy to grow
never found one as good from the seed runs ive done
nice onr harold
some nice grows outside this year

MJBadger

Veteran
ive done the bubblehash on cardboard thing before and the hash soaks into the card, when you try to peel it off, you end up with loads of cardboard stuck into the hash....

Not if you really press the water out of the bag with a decent cloth/towel then make sure the cardboard is nowhere near anything warm

H

Habel

yep safe to say this seasons over. Looking forward to joining in again next year see you all there and have a gr8 xmas and happy new year!

thepureskunk

wow

wow

What a wonderful few last pages! Certainly makes me miss growing....

I'm still not growing or smoking but if my current financial situation keeps as it is i may do some outdoor next year. Ill just have to try and not smoke any lol.

Anyway its great to see some old faces still posting. Take care everyone I hope u all have a great Xmas and a happy New year.

Peace, tps :)

C

Ch@ppers

Wassup fellas? :wave:

Haven't been on here for ages, missed an entire season!

I'm not going to be doing much posting here as I simply don't trust the people that run the site, they edit/delete my posts, they edit/delete my sigs and I have reason to believe that they access my PM's also.

So I'm gonna be saving any pictures from my gallery that I might need and looking to setup home elsewhere which is a shame because there's lots of old faces here that I don't want to lose touch with.

I've had a good season, started early with Auto AK47 and Auto Haze, chopped them down during June & July. Had an indoor grow of Trainwreck that I harvested at the end of July followed by Super Silver Haze x Auto Hindu Kush (F1) and Hawaiian Webbed Indica and I'm not far from another harvest of Cinderella99, Afghan, Cheese and a crazy Diesel/Cheese/Trainwreck hybrid. I'll try and upload some pics of those soon.

So yeah, it's good to see some familiar faces, hope you guys all had a good season.

Ch@ppers

B

buddymate

if my current financial situation keeps as it is i may do some outdoor next year
You know it makes sense skunky,I grew 11 kilos outdoors in 2010,which funded a project I did in spain this year,i made a few quid in spain from different things but 2010 purple maroc was going for £5200 a kilo :tiphat:and in these harsh economic times that aint to be sniffed at :tiphat:

Attachments

• Purple%20maroc_%20002.jpg
    Purple%20maroc_%20002.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts