What's new

Under the great UK Sun 2011!

thepureskunk

Well maybe not that 'great' :D

Happy new year all!!!

It's another year passed and it certainly did have its ups and downs... I was fairly lucky and managed a nice crop of Auto bud and am hoping to do the same this year. I just feel that its a big risk to take plants into October but when it pays off its certainly worth it :dance013:

As some of the pics in last years thread proves!

So whats every ones plans for this year and why not post up some of your best pics from 2010?

As always all are welcome to post here...together we are stronger:ying:

Peace, TPS :)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
best wishes for the 2011 season all british growers! i will be with you all the way

MJBadger

Veteran
To all the green gardeners

To all the green gardeners

Anyone object to your neighbor across the pond joining ye guys?

Not at all , as long as we get a pint of Guiness , some green growth & the smell of cow shite . :laughing:

I`m quite happy with my results last year but know that it was only because i was on the plot & checking plants/growth daily that i managed to get a good harvest , ok i had some bad bud but that helped with the bubble factor .
The deer stayed off the plants 100% using the Irish Spring soap & the rippers stayed off the plants coz the security steps let me know when they decided to pay a visit so all in all a RESULT :jump:

Hi esbe :wave: wishing you a real good 2011 , stay safe .

picture.php

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
alright guys
The deer stayed off the plants 100% using the Irish Spring soap
the guy who just left told me that he used WD40 to keep the Deer away-apparently it works well

i'm determined to hit the ground running this year so have just put the first lot of seeds on-
AK x Early Pearl
Pot of Gold x E Pearl

also got some stuff Dannish stuff from Esben to go on:)thank you:cheers mate)

some excellent results in last years thread-good luck
lets make 2011 a heavy yielder

cheers
eddieS

B

BOSCO

also got some stuff Dannish stuff from Esben to go on:)thank you:cheers mate)

Eddie If i were you I'd focus your attention on the Danish strains :)

003.jpg

^ these guys had at least 4-5 weeks to go at the time of taking the pic, mid july

DSC04556.jpg

^ was straight from seed grown outdoors and germed in July

Esbens seeds are the business :0

wotamess

awlright!! into the swing we go!!

a pint noone here would refuse...

picture.php

2oz sensi star x lebanese cheese

may 2011 be fruitful for all :yes:

-wam-

Soulfly1

Hey all! Good to see most the regulars on it straight away!

Just touching in to get a seat for 2011 :yes:

Got some plans brewing for this season, will update as they hopefully develop.

Good luck for 2011!

Some 2010 Autos from WAM :yes:
picture.php

picture.php

Peace out!

bigwity

Veteran
sweet aas thread guys, hey minime i bet you could smell your garden a mile away man how the hell di you pull that off im amazed its quality

Sprocket.

Alright.. Good luck to everyone in2011. Ive just joined the site but lurked about in the outdoor thread lastyear, some great stuff going in there.

Minime that pic almost made me spit coffee over the pc!!, quality!hehe Gotta be the worst lawn ever tho.....

Here's a couple of pics i took lastyear... dna freebees grown in the UK, west mids. The second pic was taken on the 30th Oct after most leaves had been stripped/trimmed just before crop.

Take it easy..

Sprocket

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 19

treeofsatta

Hey

For the person who asked in the last thread yes the OG x GG2 cross is one i did last year, but after the plant finished the OG didnt actually turn out too great :s
Hoping there will be multiple phenos of that though and they dont all taste shit!!!

I've still got some DNA Freebies too :) Might just put some out :)

Love the photos in this thread so far

Peace

crfhonda

auto ak47 molds very very easy the last 3-4 weeks of budding. If you have rainy weather alot in the summer i would choose a different auto

MJBadger

Veteran
Outdoor autos

Outdoor autos

auto ak47 molds very very easy the last 3-4 weeks of budding. If you have rainy weather alot in the summer i would choose a different auto

whats good for uk outdoor

It seems most autos don`t like wet weather , & of course the weather really depends on where you are uk . Last August was 1 of the wettest on record but we did have some growers get an auto crop in .
Iv`e had AK/Ohaze auto finish as well as Indica/Mlow , i suggest you get on to a few seed sellers & do some research coz if 1 of us puts a web link up that is`nt to do with this site you can bet the mods remove it .

Sprocket.

Yeah very well harold, they all taste very nice too. I got 3 kb's, 2 kk's, 2 LA Con's and 1 OG fem plants. There's some density to the bud and lots of varied flavours, from pungent dank smells to fruity berry ones.

Sata they're definitely worth a pop as something extra, dont expect to harvest much before the end of oct though, the weather wasn't great last year but they took some low temps and resisted mold very well. The tops were harvested on the 30th (pic'd) and the lower bits about 7-10 days later.

Ive never done auto's before but would be interested to try them if someone could recommend something good. I remember reading about a webbed leaf indica and haze from a guy called choppers lastyear, that webbed leaf looks interesting, did anything come of it or are they available to buy??

Attachments

• 2010dna 1st chop.jpg
    2010dna 1st chop.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 17