What's new

Under the great UK Sun 2011!

MJBadger

Veteran
i harvested all my grow and its drying and i am LOVING smoking it,, its so strong i cant believe how good it is, i am really pleased with it and have 7 jars full of 5 diff strains

Nice 1 Dill , it`s only when that harvest is in the jars that you can really begin to smile .

H

Habel

ok sum pics from the site yesterday. Been working away a few days and its rained for 3 days solid to didnt no what to expect, well wet buds!

The sativa has swelled up some huge buds and had completely fell over! so i tied some string across to hold it up.

picture.php

picture.php

Cut some more off the other 2 HP2 leaving the pop corn buds behind.

picture.php

the haze is filling out nicely and had to tie it up. going very purple. and a strange thing, buds are growing out the centre of a few leaves!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dill786

Nice 1 Dill , it`s only when that harvest is in the jars that you can really begin to smile .

thanks badger , nearly 50 posts so we can chat soon in PM`s lol

I just like to thank ESBE for supplying me seeds since PG days, thanks a lot comrade really appreciate everything you have done for us UK growers for the past 4 years or so :)

i love it its so strong i gave some too friend to smoke i dint tell him it was home grown and he couldn't believe how smelly and strong it was, all the strains i have are potent with minimal mold when i was growing them. I could have left them in the ground till longer but in my eyes they were done.

I have not told anyone that i grew it myself i told them i bought it and they want me to get them an ounce of each LOL.

esbe when i hit 50 posts i will PM you...

pics of jars later when i receive my power lead from E -bay

S

spiritual g

habel ,nice mutation,ive noticed that on a couple of my og kush crosses,smoked fine too!no ill effect on plant health ,just a nice freak!

good work Dill,and yeah nice one esben ,since overgrow im sure he has given away thousands of seeds.good lad.True cannabis warrior.

peace

H

Habel

update on the harvesting. stil got plants out! getting rarther wet so they need to hurry up!

Here some nirvana papaya ive cut:

picture.php

This is a purple looking kusk like strain from sams mixed seed batch:

picture.php

And i cut the top buds off the sativa HP2 as it was due heavy rain and i knew they would topple. quite fluffy buds but big!

picture.php

Ive done 2 harvests on the the other 2 hp2 plants, and am gona take the rest this weekend hopefully, i think i pulled 2 oz of each plant so far so hopefully another oz each! very potent smoke indeed!

Soulfly1

It certainly is :) nice dense buds, and potent. cut 16th of october.

First pic is the result of trimming for 8 hours straight, I didn't want to see another bud for a long time after that, trimming is the definitely the worst part of growing! That lot is about 18 ounces...

picture.php

picture.php

harold

beautiful, im glad i got her back! everyone loved her :)

did you lose much to mold? ive found her mold resistant

MJBadger

Veteran
Top marks Soulfly , we`ve all been there with the hours of trim & sticky fingers but it`s well worth it .

Sit back & enjoy .

Soulfly1

ye its all worth it in the end, just need some good tunes or a film on, and surgical gloves :)

It was completely mould free, very impressed with her. Zed should be pleased with himself! Definitely be growing her again next year!

H

Habel

Finally finish all my harvesting! Cut the purple haze pheone , and sativa hp2 on the 13th nov. Left a few days to long as some mold had started, but fortunatly not to much!

picture.php

picture.php

Purple haze smells amazing! like fruit salad sweets, looks nice to.

Here is an attepmt at hash i made with the gravity method from all the trim.

picture.php

And a selection of jars.

picture.php

Total harvest of 222g , about 8 oz! Not bad for my 1st attept at this outdoors and i plan to double it next year! :p

Here is a selection of buds from the phenoes i got from the HP2. Some great smoke, indica pheono nice relaxing body stone, sativa, nice heady high, last 2 hours, with the mixed pheno being the strongest with intense body and head high! Taste is very smooth, floral with slight hashy aftertaste. Very nice smoke indeed both the mixed and indica plants yeilded 73g each, with the sativa 38g. But i prob lost 5-10g to mold on the sativa.

picture.php

Would def grow again, or maybe a cross that finishes a bit earlyer esbe? as going into november was lucky with weather this year!

RudeDog

Veteran
ErdPurt x HP2...didn't have room for this girl around the house so I planted her out and about..

picture.php

Seeds were from Rocket High.

harold

habel - ive done the bubblehash on cardboard thing before and the hash soaks into the card, when you try to peel it off, you end up with loads of cardboard stuck into the hash....
an old plate and a razor works well for me....

nice nugs there, its been very mild for nov down south.

Latest posts

Latest posts