What's new

Under the great UK Sun 2011!

S

spiritual g

next year i will be using a few metres of my pollytunnel.I set it up a bit late with my uncle,and i didnt have time or space to get some plants ready in time.so much to do so little time.

S

spiritual g

haha that s my uncles.The dog is,Stan the man.Fearless of anybody and always has last say but is also super intelligent and really affectionate.Im actually adopting an 8 month old huskey cross in the next few weeks from the local dog home.Love animals and plants more than humans!peace

S

spiritual g

a few more pics of the little bugger and a few flowers if the bloody image loader will work!

S

spiritual g

this weather must be amazing for all you growers braving the uk summertime.ideal for ganja,hopefully october will be similar

dill786

some of the latest pics, 18 females in garden, all getting stinky

Photo1177.jpg

Photo1170.jpg

Photo1163.jpg

Photo1161.jpg

Photo1165.jpg

S

spiritual g

what strains are you using Dill?they look like fast sativa dominant strains in structure and leaf composition.Very tasty indeed.

S

spiritual g

the lebanese crosses always did well and i notice cheese does well outdoor down south,even though i dont rate the stuff ,outdoor its a goodun .sensi skunk and standar sk1does well past birmingham

MJBadger

Veteran
I know the weather is a bit mad , it`s been 83* here for the last 3 days & a lot of my bonsai stock trees are playing up , some have even shed leaves b4 the autumn colour has hit .
Do you ever get those days when everything seems to go right ?
Travelled a few mile down to the nearest large town this morning & parked in the car park , dropped the coins in the meter for the ticket & they did`nt seem to drop in the machine right & no ticket came & reject coin button did`nt work out so i give it a big hard bang pressed the button again & it was like a Las Vegas slot machine win . There was that much money coming out i had to pump a load of it in my pocket b4 more dropped . Went back to the car with my trousers dropping & chucked it all in a carrier bag , went to another machine for my ticket put that in the window & off i trot down the high street , walk past the ATM at Tesco , there`s a woman at 1 machine & the other ones beeping away with a £20 left in the slot & she`s looking at it so i grabs it & said to the woman that life is sometimes good , should have seen the filthy look she gave me !!! .
Back at the motor i find £1.20 on the tarmac & a count up when i got home of all the coins in the carrier bag £87 exactly , i only hope the lottery tickets i bought are just as kind .

Plants are looking good dill , if we have a fairly dry spell now you should be on a winner .

dill786

thanks SG , long time no see, hope you ok !!!?

my seeds are form esben so all danish strains,, hopefully i can harvest soon, its been 2 years since i last grew MJ.

S

spiritual g

hi Dill,yeah im doing not bad thanks.Good to see you.I have mastered curry making thanks to my sister,and ive been buying 3 kilo of lamb shoulder from halal butchers once a week and lots of keema chicken for kebabs.Cant beat it!home cooked is the way forward,makes the restaurants look and taste like macdonalds!

hi Mj badger,fair enough i just dont recall your name.I am terrible with names so apologies for not recognizing you.Your story reminded me of ukme.sorry for the confusion.

peace

edit i think i need to update setting ,i cant p.m and also i dont get a notice ,telling me someone has messaged me.so again apologies as i still dont have a clue how to navigate this massive website.peace again

dill786

you cant send private messages untill you hit 50 posts and you cant see who repped you either till you reach 50.

Latest posts

Latest posts