What's new

Under the great UK Sun 2011!

MJBadger

Veteran
Some nice plants dill , nice to see you still remember how it`s done . Fingers x`d you get a crop even in this cold monsoon weather were getting , hurry up & get your posts up to 50 coz i want to PM you & have a chat .

Stay safe all . MJB

RudeDog

Veteran
My HP2 x Scotish.....Seeds are from Rocket High so big up to him for this plant.....She stinks and is well frosty. Could be chopping her today. This is one of her colas, she has another that is identical and two that are smaller.

picture.php

Cheers

dill786

the erdpurt looks good, i have grown that before, really nice smoke, reminded me off champagne bubbles for some reason lol, they dont yield as high as the other danish strains but by far is a really nice smoke i really liked it, looks nice to all shiny and twinkly lol

dill786

two seasons ago , i had plants (danish strains) that were 8 feet high and 3 feet across especially the LEB27 and i harvested that in mid November, great smoke that leb27 phew!!!!

dill786

this season i germinated the seeds in mid may, big mistake man!! lol, i should have done it in early april under lights and then introduced them outdoors once they were on there second node or maybe even 3rd node... i usually grow 15 plants per season and have enough stuff to smoke till the next growing season.. this season wont be as much i dont think :)

whatyagonnado!! lol

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Thank you dill786

Thank you dill786

the erdpurt looks good, i have grown that before, really nice smoke, reminded me off champagne bubbles for some reason lol, they dont yield as high as the other danish strains but by far is a really nice smoke i really liked it, looks nice to all shiny and twinkly lol

Thanks for the kind words, your girls look sweet as well.
I wish the best for all your spots:ying:
Have a couple more of Erdpurt pics
picture.php

Today i went for a nice bicycle with the kid and the missus and i used the chance to go to one of my GG spots.
This is what i found
Still on the spot
picture.php

She has a few spots starting to rot but i brought her home right in time:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for the lousy shots :moon:
She smells marvelous and after a small trim and cleaning she went straight to the drying rack. Oh happy daze:dance013:

RudeDog

Veteran
Looks good Paulo...

HP2 x Scotish....Top buds are coming off tonight.

picture.php

picture.php

Real pungent puke smell to her, enjoy smelling her though.

H

Habel

congrats on the early harvest guys! im hoping to have some this week or maybe next! will find out soon enuf!

rocket high

Veteran
Good stuff Rude Dog ... they have deffo taken after the Scottish by looking at the structure maybe the stone might be a bit stronger coz of the HP2 being in the mix .... i wont know till i run them next year again ... keep us updated when you've finished puffing her :)

H

Habel

Glad to see people getting the harvests in with no sign of rippers yet!

Went to both sites today. 1st site:

This is the one with the soil problem. The danish Gold is swelling up, the leaves are very yellow so not sure how much longer i can leave it? thinking another week.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is one of the papaya, quite a while to go on this yet, and struggling to hold off the yellowing... but atleast it doesnt look as bad as this.

picture.php

This papaya has given up I think! will leave for as long as i can and salvage wats left for hash.

picture.php

Two weeks ago, the sk x haze x ? had no flowers on them, now they have exploded into flowering! I pulled all the males and am left with 5 females. here are two of them. Not sure if all will make it to harvest but we will see! next year its HFH genes only!

picture.php

picture.php

H

Habel

Site 2:

I love coming here. The soil here was perfect for MJ!

the lone Danish gold plant. Has a huge top cola forming! 2-3 weeks left i think. Real dark glossy leaves.

picture.php

And heres plenty of pics of the vast growing HP2 canapy! i hope the buds dont start weighing the branches down as they are swelling up pretty fast! and its so frosty! truely great genetics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the haze x sk x ? is looking strechy and starting to form buds, not sure if itll finish before the frost but wel see. Notices some mutations on the leaves. bits growing out the middle of the leafs (see pic) wonder if this could be used to identify the mystery plant, its one of these from this list. Is this a genetic trait found in one of the parents, or could it be any of them?!

picture.php

Sleestack/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
KandyKush/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
OG18/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Hindu Kush X Sk1
Hindu Kush/Sk1 X Sk1
Cal Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Afgh #1 X Sk1
Skunk #1 X Sk1
NLA/Sk1 X Sk1
G13/Sk1 X Sk1
OTP/Sk1 X Sk1
OTR/Sk1 X Sk1
Original Haze X Original Haze
Original Haze/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x HawaiianIndica7 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x LP1 X Haze/Sk1
Import Afgh/Sk1 X Sk1

H

h^2 O

this thread rocks! Way to grow! I couldn't believe the huge garden in the city...how the hell do you get away with that???? Happy harvest/smoking!
A+++

RudeDog

Veteran
Looks like we could be getting some good weather from next Tuesday.....

Britain set for unseasonably warm weather next week

By Alex Diaz, PA

Friday, 23 September 2011

Britain is in for an Indian summer which may see temperatures soar up to 27C next week, according to meteorologists.

Forecasters at the Met Office say that there are signs that suggest there will be several days of warm and dry weather.

The south and east of the country should benefit the most, with temperatures up to 27C, compared with an average maximum of 16.1C for September.

Chris Tubbs, Met Office chief forecaster, said: "It's too early to give precise detail, but the dominant signal is for much of the UK to get some fine weather from Tuesday onwards.

"Temperatures could be unseasonably warm in places, certainly well above the average for this time of year.

"The settled weather is set to last for several days and could carry on into the start of October, giving us a welcome respite from the windy and wet conditions which have dominated for the past few weeks."

A spokeswoman for MeteoGroup, the weather division of the Press Association, said: "From next Monday there will be high pressure and it will be nice and dry, with temperatures easily into the 20s.

"The parts of the country that are likely to benefit the most stretch from the Midlands to the east of England and southern parts of East Anglia."

One event that might be affected by the good weather is the Great Gorilla Run 2011, a fun run tomorrow in London which will see 1,000 participants run seven kilometres in dark furry gorilla costumes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...easonably-warm-weather-next-week-2359820.html

Bring it on, greenhouse will welcome it...

Latest posts

Latest posts