1200w hps air cooled

Any advice much welcome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 42
S

sourpuss

Dude im confused. Plant looks good. Did you use ub topping method? Surprised good or bad? Im thinking of doing this, how long did u veg after topping?

Yeah man I let her grow to about 8nodes then chopped her just above the 2nd node
Then tied the 4branches down as parallel as possible she didn't stunt at all which surprised me ub'd her about week 3 cnt remember really but vegged for 6weeks

S

sourpuss

Just wanna add after doing this. You can top it when it gets big enough for you to get a clean cut. Prob 4th node. Method works great. A little defoliation in the middle where the big fans will over lap is good too.

I love Ub's topping method

wait till 5-6 nodes established

cut between 1st and 2nd node for two main colas

cut between 2nd and 3rd for four main colas

been doing it for quite some time, I've never had "shock" they spring up the next morning.

Here's one in veg I just topped (blue kush from dinafem)

attachment.php

By the way, very nice colas!!

Edit - How do you keep them so green towards harvest??

Last edited:

Weeded1s

I top wherever and I supercrop them all the time as well. I just look and go I think that spot should have 2 colas. TOP lol

If u top 4th and 5th node do u get 6 tops? Jus sayin lol

-------- 4th node
|
-------- 3rd node
|
-------- second node
|
-------- first single set
|
---------cotyledons

Once you cut between desired nodes

|
-------- second node
|
-------- first single set
|
---------cotyledons

This becomes the new primary colas, as UB would say, the HOE MOANS are redistributed.

weed1s that would give you 8 - UB says they don't develop as much so he prefers - 2 or 4.

Although others will do multiple toppings and get very developed colas, this takes a lot more veg time. UB's method takes me from seed to flower in a month and I end up with 4 mains.

3 weeks - top
4th week - flip

S

sourpuss

U get 8 tops and u want 4. Just cut the ones not in line with the rest. Really its a matter of getting over the fact your gonna chop a lot of growth away. You will benefit in the long run...

Great method for sog...

Latest posts

Latest posts