What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unable to Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herbal essences

something along the lines cant read form of file or something

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pirate138 said:
i hope the mods know about the problem.

I'm sure they do. It's been happening on and off for a while whilst they upgrade the servers. They'll be back up soon no doubt so time for another spliff whilst we wait. :joint: :wave:

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Sammet said:
They'll be back up soon no doubt so time for another spliff whilst we wait.

Word, I've had bowl after bowl today waiting on the uploader to work.
It's still broken...

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
Warning: copy(/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/3301200011-thumb.jpg): failed to open stream: No space left on device in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 266

ICMag Photo Gallery Message
Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 154

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -size 250x188 -quality 80 -geometry 250x188 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/3301200011-thumb.jpg'

:'(

G

Having problems uploading too!!PEACE!!! Unable to read file format or something.....

Last edited:

droopy

Same thing here :
Unable to read the format of file: (then the data, and so on...)

Minor problem that will be fixed soon I believe, plenty of info to browse though while waiting !

Tokabowl

Same thing happening for me:

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 212

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 385

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 579

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 587

droopy

Update : same thing here. Before I had the "Unable to read the format of file: " message. Now pics are uploaded but only 10/30% of it (rest being gray as well).

order 66

GrassRoots said:
Today it uploaded, but only part of the pic and the rest of it was gray. Not sure what to make of that.

bump

same thing, it's still fuxored

got 3 threads to update :bashhead:

GrassRoots

Tonight I couldn't get even part of it to update. This was at the top of the browser (above the ICMAG logo):

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 212

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 385

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 579

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 587

And this was in the ICMag Photo Gallery Message:
Unable to read the format of file: /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/10415Picture_270.jpg

This was just a test upload of 1 picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.