What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unable to Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Cretin

I Hear ya'

I Hear ya'

Have some kick ass plants that are doing really ggod. Considering it's my first grow and I need help to ID the strain...I can narrow it down but still not 100% what the girls are.
Wanted to upload a few pics but I guess that will wait until we fix the Upload Problem.
It's all good....B and B time here (Beer and a Bowl) :joint:

G

pipeline said:
hey guys I got a new one.... :D

Disk space allowed on your account: 150,000kb (153,600,000 bytes)
Disk space used on your account: 149,824kb (153,419,696 bytes)

Anyone have tips for quickly deleting from your gallery?

pipeline :wave: ... go to your "user menu" & click "manage photo's" , then click the box that says "sort by" ... this should bring up your gallery and you will then be able to delete mutiple images at a time ... you'll see

peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
2 pages back says this:

IC Web Support said:
We have reached capacity on our current hard drive. A new setup will soon be installed doubleing our space. We will also be undergoing upgrades to all the software over the next couple of weeks. During this time the current drive will become randomly full as more pics are uploaded. There are many orphaned pics that are being deleted to allow uploads to continue but its a slow process. If you would like to help out you can delelte any old pics in your gallery that you dont use/need.

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
yeah but it's strange that you CAN upload them, but not process.

My uploaded photos are 1 mb, processed 250 kb.... so they're bigger now.

You can put pictures in youre posts if you want while we wait for this to get resolved,you just cant upload them to the gallery right now :bashhead: .The pix you have on youre comp that you want to upload,you just click properties then copy n paste them into posts.Just cant upload right now.Guess its something,lol.Peace and stay safe,PVP :rasta:

mudvaynefan

PeavillePride said:
You can put pictures in youre posts if you want while we wait for this to get resolved,you just cant upload them to the gallery right now :bashhead: .The pix you have on youre comp that you want to upload,you just click properties then copy n paste them into posts.Just cant upload right now.Guess its something,lol.Peace and stay safe,PVP :rasta:

Doesnt work for me, I copy, but it doesnt present the option to paste when I go back to my post. Firefox, xp , maybe your running different pc? OS? Id like to post some pics and not sign up for imageshack. :chin:

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
PeavillePride said:

it just show a string with the name of the file :'(

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol not much point uploading any photos of my seedlings now, they're twice the size! I hope things are fixed soon :D

after u paste the pic,add it to post,then use edit to change the url to img,then it will show the pic.So if you already made a post,go back click edit and the link/pic will have url's at each end,change them(nothin else) to img.So at first it looks like this change it to [img] :joint:

Last edited:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
oldpink said:
admin is aware of the problem and working on it
sorry for any inconvenience

hope it gets fixed soon! and remember to help out the mods you can delete any old pix you dont need anymore.

It is also doing it to me so I am going to delete my old pics.The time before this all I did was delete some pics and I ws able to get more up but it isnt working at all right now hope it gets fixed pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.