What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unable to Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gramsci.antonio said:
can you tell me how to delete old images?

i can't find the option!

star crash said:
pipeline :wave: ... go to your "user menu" & click "manage photo's" , then click the box that says "sort by" ... this should bring up your gallery and you will then be able to delete mutiple images at a time ... you'll see

peace

It's fixed now. Cheers ICMag!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess they're still updating the hard drives and they've become full again? Must be the sudden influx of uploads as soon as it's fixed lol.

I definately noticed the number of threads/posts went down last time the upload function remained dormant for a few days. I hope it's fixed soon :D

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 154

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -size 250x188 -quality 80 -geometry 250x188 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/15012IMG_4622-thumb.JPG'

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Don't know if the error message can be re-routed to send the user to a default landing page until this is fixed - I'm not sure if the server folder structure should be made visible to the web, as it's displayed at the moment? May not be an issue, but just in case...

stub

I am having problems too.

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -size 250x188 -quality 80 -geometry 250x188 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/28490CIMG2899-thumb.JPG'

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Elevator Man said:
Don't know if the error message can be re-routed to send the user to a default landing page until this is fixed - I'm not sure if the server folder structure should be made visible to the web, as it's displayed at the moment? May not be an issue, but just in case...

I think thats a good idea with the default page. I'm sure ICMag is already aware of the problem, we've just got be patient, and take another toke :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stub said:
I am having problems too.

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -size 250x188 -quality 80 -geometry 250x188 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/28490CIMG2899-thumb.JPG'

they ran out of space on the serve,, please delete some of your images,, and i n i do the same blood.

word up :rasta:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A big thanks to Web support and everyone involved in getting our server up and going again..our community was very patient ....thanks you all as well...DD

kp^

I'm having an issue with uploading images as well.

I upload an image, it processes and then shows the file name instead of the image and the details for title and description. I hit process and get the following error:
###################################################
Error creating resized medium image!

Error code: 154
Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -quality 80 -geometry 600x450 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/31457plants01_12_1_07-med.png'

S

strain_searcher

Cant upload pics either. Just keeps loading for like 10 minutes then it asked me to login again. I tried it again and then it only loaded 1/3 of the page and 2 pics has tiny red x in the middle. Its only 4 pics that have been resized

GrassRoots

kp^ said:

I upload an image, it processes and then shows the file name instead of the image and the details for title and description. I hit process and get the following error:

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -quality 80 -geometry 600x450 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/31457plants01_12_1_07-med.png'

Same for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp^

################################################## #

Command:

################################################## #

Same for me.

im in the same boat as well.. i think ill just use a diff serv to host em on.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
my pix get processed but only show up as an X. its the same problem they fixed like a week ago! sorry but this is gettin annoying, i thought they just fixed this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts