What's new

UK outdoor growers 2015

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
PANICKZ, your growing skills are awesome. I bet the glove hash is a nice treat too! I love the glove hash just from harvesting a handful of plants.

Keep up the incredible work!

Thank you mate nice to here ,

the glove hash is immense mate real sticky, you should see the shit coming off the spin pro golf ball size hash balls.. lol

yardbird

If I had that much good stuff ready before equinox time I wouldn't really worry about what anyone on another stupid website says, thinks, or does.

Still another four weeks to go here and the suspense is killing me at the moment, so I'm deeply envious of that early finishing stuff that you have there.

Wishing all good luck to you and keep us posted with your progress, please. :tiphat:

belivitez

panikz your grow is amaizing!!! definitely you are inspired me ;) i hope to have some day your strain.

Good vibes send to you ;)

b33lz33bub

Keep up the good work @PANIKZ. Don't let the nancy boys get you down.

Yours and BP photos have been great inspiration to me and lots of folks.

You're still listed as a member on ***** - no sign of a ban ?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah would be nice to inform me on whats going on though if it is just a suspension, whats with just pm'ing me and letting me no , just wiping people off and leaving them in the lurch is just not very good moding, people are still banging up large grows though so fuck knows what there game is.....

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Heres some big plants been doing this week all looking good this time of year...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
A montjacks been ring barking a few on this plot, no rabbits so no cages but old monty sure had a nibble so had to wrap the stems in mesh..

picture.php

Ring bark happens to the best of us..

picture.php

And the pitfalls of ring bark fucked this plant right up...

picture.php

Peace PANIKZ......

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
@jgp thanks pal....

@scabbler No mate not the valley lost that one unfortunately , nice plot though never the less, BP is ok mate doing his thing as usual im sure he will pop up soon enough,.....

Dog Star

Veteran
Very good Panik bro,

i was read and look your and your buddies adventures at some other forum,
but i sees you dissapear from that place so i guess you refer to that board,

didnt know they are so chicken to erase you profile and pictures.. and i am sorry they made you to feel anxious.

Anyway.. now is a good thing to see you here and i love a fact that your growing rythm is not slower than before.

Its a joy to see so great outdoor garden...

All the best and stay safe there... :tiphat:

DS

Panik bruv!!

Nice to be back on here properly, might be leaving uk*** after this season as you say (once all the good growers leave or get banned their fucked)

Getting some ideas off ya pal for Dreamland

I might show off my own hack Danish Madness..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sex me up please!!!

They deleted some of my pics from dreamland bruv!

Dreamland pics coming soon.

Nice season man!! hands down.

I'll be free next season ;)

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
beautiful pics, id remove the one with the swirled face, it can be undone.

how far along are folks pm and es?