What's new

UK outdoor growers 2015

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Holy Toledo ! Those are some monster colas, growing out there in the English countryside, so let no man claim UK weather is less than ideal to feed the need for weed.

Pulling up a chair to witness the grand finale, when the gloves come off, and the chainsaw is put to those huge trees.

potty1

Meanwhile in potty1's greenhouse which is within feet of a bridleway...
Danish gold x (earlywonderskunk x bonkers)
Lat 54/5

Attachments

• 20150829_195211.jpg
    20150829_195211.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20150829_195226.jpg
    20150829_195226.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

potty1

A week or so behind is this Danish gold x ukcheese :watchplant:

Attachments

• 20150829_195348.jpg
    20150829_195348.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20150829_195429.jpg
    20150829_195429.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 25

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Do they fly around looking for outdoor grows in the UK?

Having grows like these takes a one green fucking thumb and, in PANIKZ' case, surgical execution and an incredible amount of logistical work.

gorilla ganja

Dam PANIKZ that's a beautiful garden you have there. What latitude are you at. I seen your work on a other forum before, a true inspiration to us guerrillas.Keep up the great work and keep safe.
Peace GG
P.S. please pm me when your website is up and running.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Do they fly around looking for outdoor grows in the UK?

Having grows like these takes a one green fucking thumb and, in PANIKZ' case, surgical execution and an incredible amount of logistical work.

It's funny you should say that a chopper came over a decent sized plot last week really slow hovering around , we was on plot trimming and it was a heart thumper for sure for a little bit then it fucked off so was all good and work commenced...:biggrin:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Dam PANIKZ that's a beautiful garden you have there. What latitude are you at. I seen your work on a other forum before, a true inspiration to us guerrillas.Keep up the great work and keep safe.
Peace GG
P.S. please pm me when your website is up and running.

Hey mate thanks I'm lat 50-52 UK I get about a bit , :dance013:
Yeah some other forums have got strict on the big plot pics so have to post them up here coz I know IC don't mind the quality pics :laughing:

Ps I will do mate I'll post a link when all's up and running..

patafix

Got some HFH, but it is more like hit and run grow. (seed in the ground, no vegging) Went to check 2 weeks a go, should be ready mid September. Around 70% survival rate, considering the effort - excellent.

zalias

Hi PANIKZ all that is nice beautiful plots wonderful plants ...not the first year in da game but why not a single word about the genetics ??? Top secret ???
Don't be greedy share with crowd...
P.s. Dry and sunny autumn for all UK'ers

power puff

Hey Panikz... where does MF stand for? M. Freezeland?

If so pretty early indeed, I remember these genetics go into early November for me on 53 north.
and... I thought I saw a monkey in the field, but I must have been smoking to much of that stuff.

Great job, hope next few weeks are good weather-wise for ya.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi PANIKZ all that is nice beautiful plots wonderful plants ...not the first year in da game but why not a single word about the genetics ??? Top secret ???
Don't be greedy share with crowd...
P.s. Dry and sunny autumn for all UK'ers

The genetics are mighty freeze x GreenGold mate the my own cross,.. And im not being greedy at all mate far from it im actually working on the crosses to bring out next year with a bit of luck,..

Have you never heard the saying a good chef never reveals his secrets,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Panikz... where does MF stand for? M. Freezeland?

If so pretty early indeed, I remember these genetics go into early November for me on 53 north.
and... I thought I saw a monkey in the field, but I must have been smoking to much of that stuff.

Great job, hope next few weeks are good weather-wise for ya.

Hey mate , they are MightyFreeze mate , mighty mite x freezeland crossed with my own GreenGold strain I had really good results with last year and now iv brought the flowering time down some more and am really impressed with them,.. and yes you may have spotted kong in some pics last year he is on vacation now though.. lol

power puff

Good job on bringing the flowering time down very interesting mate, I keep an eye on it...
Mighty freeze is a great outdoor strain for our climate indeed, only minor mold losses.

Hope kong is doing well.

Good luck next few weeks. Busy times ahead!!!