What's new

UK Outdoor 2012

dill786

i dont use chemicals or organic nutrients/fertilizers i have never used it, dont even bother with perlite or any specialized kinda compost/soil, i just buy the 3 bags for a tenner at B n Q ( multi purpose compost)

i think its the low light levels for the past 3 seasons or so thats making outdoor mj really crap, this is just my experience with my own outdoor grows, and on top of that the harvest was just pityful..

harold

the weathers all over the place this year and last, very random and cool. i wore 3 layers today and was still cold.

July

nice plants there bro, hope there surviving the latest onslaught of wind we got at the moment, i doubt mine are

Soulfly1

picture.php

The season has been a bit shite so far, don't you think? I've not put any plants out yet, I may just put the two AKxWW mums out to flower and take a load of cuttings, the mums (as shown above) have had a reet battering over the past year as you can tell, had other things going on so I have not been on it really this season. BUT! There's always next season...

I hope everyones season is going alright! :)

Soulfly1

rocket high

Veteran
where you at MJB ...you still got plants alive after all this sh*t weather we've had?

This might cheer you up... its a pic of the AAH thats doing astoundingly in clay soil, no sex yet but im impressed with them so far this one is stinking kinda lemonish, i hope it's a female and finishes with these scents .

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I'm quite glad that my friend and I started late. Plus half of our stock is the green house. Here's what's happening..

A view of the back of the green house. We've got Nepalese Jam across the back. Two afghan at the front and a Blue Sat 2.2 on the left middle.

A wider leafed Nepjam..

Two Danish Gold waiting to go outside.

Some very late erdpurt (the row at the front. The others being some Kumeon seedlings from RSC). If a good male turns up then he will be used for some random pollination.

Sorry for image quality. My friend and I will go up a few grades in image quality once things get interesting.

Hope you'll braving the weather well.

All the best.

:dance013:

S

spiritual uk

yo yo yo

yo yo yo

what a crappy season so far!here is a couple in my back yard.i have not checked my guirilla patch for a few weeks.last time i checked they had been half eaten but i supect they doing ok.hope all is well.cheers bgb for the seeds,had few issues so far.a few of the autos i placed in my garden have flowered and been smoked or hermied and chopped early[i started them ages ago and they flowered pretty much when they reached 3rd node.the non autos are all in my guirilla spot and i imagine will get reasonably big even with crap light levels.i have saved 4 cheeky plants for my garden that i've have disguised a bit.

stay cool,all the best SG

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 9
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 10
S

spiritual uk

two auto flowers

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 8
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 7
S

spiritual uk

a few of the ones that got put in the wild.this was maybe 6 weeks ago

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 7
S

spiritual uk

screen of bean.had to extend the canes to stop it looking like a giant penis and another hidden ganja plant in the second photo

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 7

MJBadger

Veteran
where you at MJB ...you still got plants alive after all this sh*t weather we've had

Yeah but all pot grown & i`m on them daily so no sign of rot yet , will sort some pics . Only have a couple of Dr Z some AAH F2 & some FON .
Last year i had a lemon pheno that i seeded with a good AAH male , the lemon comes from the Haze . I`m not sure wether the lemon pheno seeds will come true but i think i may find out this season .

Dill , the AAH are Zeds ak/auto/o haze . He used Mzandigs Ak/lr & Skunksmans Sams Original Haze .

rocket high

Veteran
I could have a throw back AAH ..smells lemony but doesn't have the sativa leafs but it might get tall by the looks of it ..quite a good mixture don't you think.

If it's a girl i wonder what the high/taste is like do you have a description? MJB ;)

MJBadger

Veteran
If it's a girl i wonder what the high/taste is like do you have a description? MJB

Can`t remember if it was any different to the ordinary AAH , i don`t think it was , just smelt better .

S

spiritual uk

male!off with its head

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 9
S

spiritual uk

two left in back yard.both female.one auto ,one normal.autos are handy for sure but i smoke a whole plant in one day so not so good.the guirilla patch is actually doing ok.i have 6 fems so far out of 9 plants,so i will take pictures on final sexing session next week.they wont need any water still!fucking joke o a summer,however in veg i find they quite like this and if we get an indian summer when it matters it works out quite well.that is a big IF though

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 7
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 7
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 8
S

spiritual uk

i always ammend my soils but in pots,im similar to dill i just use a basic compost as my media[b and q dog shit 3 for a tenner stuff,even though i did find atennis ball in one bag the other day] and i feed with molasses ,bonemeal,hydrolized fish emulsion and homemade brews using rainwater and various wild plants soaking in water butts.i use normally nettles,comfrey and dandelion mixed with molass.thats it nothing else.

S

spiritual uk

fuck knows.with an auto not much about half a bucket.they are never super potent either.depends how soon they start flowering i suppose.they are cute.
my guirilla patch will be an october finish for sure and they could yield any amount.how long a piece of string.

Latest posts

Latest posts