What's new

UK Outdoor 2012

RudeDog

Veteran
Couldn't agree more Harold. We don't spend enough time looking up unlike our ancestors.

Middle of May start for me this year, I'll be germing seeds then.

harold

you can watch it like clock work, when they lay these chemtrials on heavy the temp goes up! they are creating a layer of smog that traps in the heat, not reflecting the heat back out into space to save the planet form global warming, like they mention.

last year (late winter - may) we had a terrible drought too, what most peeps didnt notice is they sprayed constantly for 3 months. Ive never seen so much spraying, and then we get blamed/punished with a water meter.

i know some peeps will disagree with my statements, but you can watch it happening for yourself. You just have to look up and watch it...

They spray heavy the temp goes up!
they dont spray the temp drops and goes back to normal.
they lay it on again the temp jumps back up and it doesnt rain.

The sky has become almost constantly hazey,
watch the planes spray and the sky turns into a artificial cirrus haze.
i wonder why 20% less sunlight is hitting the earth?
its a mystery.....

Attachments

• chem.jpg
    chem.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    81 KB · Views: 6
  • imagesCA8HCQHP.jpg
    imagesCA8HCQHP.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 7
  • images55.jpg
    images55.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 9

harold

on a lighter note heres my little akww bonsai princess :)

ive been removing the lower branches, to tidy things up and to expose some nice long grow tips (maybe a couple of dozen?). She needs a feed, and ill probably remove some old soil and replace with some fresh compost... hopefully take clones early may and plant late may, i think the timing will be perfect.

:yes:

Attachments

• akww 001.jpg
    akww 001.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 7
  • akww 011.jpg
    akww 011.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 7
B

buddymate

She is looking happy H,hopefully your going to be busy later this year :ying:

dill786

i have started mine off indoors, they are around 6 inches high, i have around a dozen so far. may do more in a few days.......

MJBadger

Veteran
All but a couple of my 24 seeds have germed & nr first leaf so not long now . It has been as wet as hell here these last 2wk , seems daft as were in a drought yet all the rivers here are very high & all the ditches are full of water . Had no need of a hosepipe as the garden/lawn is sopping wet .

MJBadger

Veteran
Some interesting points on the vid harold . I don`t know what it is about this year but i came across another guerilla today . Gorgeous weather so i thought i`d take a drive park up & a decent walk with the camera . Takes me twice as long as any other walker & coz i`m a bit slower i tend to be looking more around me & noticed a small path through a weedy area . Poss fox as too narrow for badger but it turned out to be someone that is taking a bit of care as a couple of days & the pathway would probably be unseen . Took a fair bit of wandering around then found a lovely plot with around 15 holes with 10 plants already in . Some good work gone in so whoever the grower is good luck
Trouble is we are doing ourselves an injustice coz the more grow outdoor the harder it is to find somewhere unseen .
I wish everyone a good-un for this summer & fingers x`d they all come to harvest .

MJBadger

Veteran
I thought that everyone had been asleep . Daft thing is that all the frigging weeds seem to be loving this weather & yet some growers are finding the mj a bit slower , i`m sure mine are . The light levels are definately down & the sunshine is a hell of a lot less than normal . Forecast for next week says summer is back with us .

Stay safe .

harold

The weeds are taking over! ive had to line the bottoms of the holes with a dust bin bag to stop the weeds from stealing all my enriched soil.

RudeDog

Veteran
Potatoes and weeds loving this weather.....Tomatos and ganja not so much, even in me greenhouse. Need the sunshine back.

dill786

all my veggies are slow, i have so much growing, i allready have my mj seedlings in the ground since mid may and they are only on there 3 rd node but really smallish, this is the 2nd season its been like this...

i have 18 seedlings in the ground unsexed. last year i sowed in june really regret it man, they flowered ok but were not as vibrant and huge like 3 seasons ago

dill786

i have been smoking really powerful skunk lately, i dunno if i can go back to just smoking outdoor weed, lol

4 seasons ago, my grows were huge, my plants were massive i had one the "leb27" which was 8 feet high and 4 feet across, i shared pics back on OG, but last seasons i have just seen a decline in quality and growth rate of my plants, even the fan leaves arnt as big, and i sowed the same strains as i did the previous year when everything grew really well...

first i thought it was the condition of my soil maybe it had zero nutrients in it, so i dug it up in march and scattered lots of chicken pellets along with fish bone and turned the soil oiver once every 2 weeks untill mid may and even then i wasnt impressed with the state of my plants,