What's new

UK Outdoor 2012

blackone

Veteran
I like the way you hid the plant behind the beans - wonder if it's getting enough light for flowering?

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
just goes to show that even some cheap compost can be all she needs to show you her true colors. That plant in the bucket looks so healthy! If you could only transplant that thing into a hot tub sized hole filled with the same compost... hit it with those nettle and plant stock fert you make and bam, you'd be one super stoked!

Good luck with harvest.

S

spiritual uk

a bucket is more than acceptable size,it will go quite big and hgas been topped already to cut its height.i find restricting roots,although restricts yields can help with maturation,if they have endless soil to go at you will find they finish much later.they are just a bit of fun man.im lucky i have a south facing garden,i would have alot more plants if i wasn't intending to sell up.the plant in the bucket i can move out o sight at anytime,and the one remaining gets full sun even when crowded and is auto so should be finish by the time i got to sell my house.never put your eggs into one basket.i had about 20 that size,9 went in the wild to my spot and i gave the rest away to mates as i knew they would not of started as early .i just hope this rain stops as they will get root infections soon im sure,and all varietys of mold.

fingers crossed for a good august september and october,they will be sweet then.peace

S

spiritual uk

big respects to the old school crew!tps,bgb,minime,chappers,zed,dill,esben,yoshi colas,the south african dude and many more!hope all is well

dill786

some of my AHH, and a few of esbes danish strains, the latter seeds didnt germinate that well for some reason, i never add any nutrients or fertilizers, i have never used anything...

so i have over 18 plants right now in diff stages of growth all have shown sex now, the AHH are growing faster than the danish strains, a few years ago i got huge plants form the danish strains but this season i dont know whats happend .

my pics are to big, so i have to use pb..

DSC07949.jpg

DSC07945.jpg

DSC07946.jpg

S

spiritual uk

compost is never the same mate.some batches better than others.once a plant is mature ,you should feed.ideally if you have the equipment always test the soil.some batches of compost can be high in sodium retarding growth a wee bit.

easy peeps

had a lot going on this year n well behind with my out door.

the weather has been so bad not sure if any will not rot, hows yours all getting on.

thanks mellow

dill786

even compost form the same company ( manufactures) can differ depending on where it comes from, but i tell ya something the crappiest compost ive used is "verve" from BnQ. as soon as i opened it i could smell fresh manure (hot manure) LOL and it stank of ammonia, but i used it anyway well you would after you bought it.. the BnQ own compost is a lot better..

rocket high

Veteran
Hi MJB

I cut the last of the Auto FONS down ... the little one had the leafs eaten by slugs but was smokable and the green pheno got the chop too because mould was taking hold on the lower branches ... i quick dried a bit and wow im very impressed with the early sample i t's a nice stone /high mix that you can feel behind the eye's but leaves your eye's looking normal , the taste is like fruity/jam with a hint of spice .. top stuff ..gonna do a indoor run with these i think.

I went down to see my AAH's yesterday and stone me they're still not showing sex yet...these could roll on to November at this rate, i hope they do because the colours will be amazing if they don't mould before then ...no pic's of them because i forgot my memory card.(duffus)
I'll get some next week. :)

MJBadger

Veteran
I went down to see my AAH's yesterday and stone me they're still not showing sex yet...these could roll on to November at this rate, i hope they do because the colours will be amazing if they don't mould before then

When i first grew these they were heavy in flower & it pissed down with rain for the first 3wks of sept with just a thumbnail of mould to show , they were bombproof ., They actually went amber 1st week nov i think & then cut with some of the best bud/smoke i have had . Each successive seeding (F`s) gets nearer the auto .
Only problem is & we all know the nearer the auto or full auto their suseptable to mould that`s why i went back to the original line from the F1`s to try & get longer growers to see if i could get a longer flower to reduce the mould issue .
Shame about the FON`s , ive just started to get mould & lost half a good cola on 1 plant . They gotta be one of the best semi autos going around 16wk with ozs of bud if planted direct in the ground or a real big pot , i remember minime`s plants being up to 5ft covered in bud & still finishing early IF THE FOOKING weathers good .
Autos have their place but they ain`t good on mould , thats why i`m trying to get a long grower/flowerer .
It`s not only our buds suffering this year .Reading info on the web they reckon it`s one of the worst years for a lot of insects/butterflies/amphibians & birds . That hot march followed by a wet cold april & this wet shitty summer ain`t a good year for a lot of things exept a record year for slugs & snails .

Why do we do it ? The answers gotta be in the bud .

MJBadger

Veteran
FON

FON

Here`s one of the Fons .

Smelling very sweet around 3ft tall , not the best pic but full of bud & pollinated .

picture.php

S

spiritual uk

update on two garden plants.not much going on,,,,,i think weather is due to improve.i hope so as ,for my own sanity too.peace

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 8

rocket high

Veteran
Nice pic MJB ... but mine were smaller but what a hit for such a small plant , the auto's would be better for indoors , as you say the F1 gen should throw up the late flowering pheno, but i can't knock the auto's for sheer strength and quality taste. I'll hunt the late pheno next year , too late to be planting anything outside now i think.. i kept my Diesel Ryders indoors as i knew it would rain for eternity and they mould worse than the FON .. i got one female out of 4 .. oh well. im not seed running for a few months so they wont be in my seed collection no more ,in fact im phasing out all my auto's.... well apart from the FON . lol

nice pic's Spiritual ... your's look very good i wouldn't beat yourself up infact give yourself a pat on the back ... good job :)

Last edited:

MJBadger

Veteran
AAH F2

AAH F2

I have 5 non auto AAH , 3 have just started to show sex 1M & 2F . The other 2 are still a mystery .
Here`s a pic of another that has been budding for over 2wk now , the bud is breaking out daily & shows some good promise , smelling very sweet :woohoo:

picture.php

Word is the weather is about to improve within a couple of days , the rain has slackened off here & we have been having a bit of sunshine & things are starting to dry out in the garden . Fingers x`d .

rocket high

Veteran
Im hoping to see my AAH's show sex this weekend ... i cant believe your AAH's have that much bud already mines are still stretching with no pre-flowers yet..

Good news for England a mini heat wave predicted for the weekend ...bad news for Scotland we have a massive storm coming on Sunday with torrential rain ...that sound's right ...LOL

S

spiritual uk

rocket high.i feel or you brother.north uk is bad enough!mj badger,looking good dude.ive been in bed for 3 days with flu and tonsilitis,feel a bit better now at 4 am,having a beer and a big smoe,so must be getting better,so ive not managed to go and sex my guirilla plot.fingers crossed they stll ok.i will pop over on monday or tuesday to take pictures,a heatwave on weekend[if it happens]produces a few walkers and such,so i will wait till the working week before i visit.paz

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi....
Heres my plants in the greenhouse..not autos...
G bud bag seeds,saved since mid 90's
I topped an tied this one,its looking and smelling very nice so far..

S

spiritual uk

hair cut on bucket plant,and pictures of the auto one.maybe three weeks let on the auto.the bucket one looks a late october job .

S

spiritual uk

guirilla plot all showing sex apart from one,but no more.i pulled one male the rest look pretty much female and again will be late october i think....but that sme guessing ,now we have some sun and light is decreasing they can suprise you.they not as big as i would like but im very happy considering ive had three months of rain every day.peace all