What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK hybrids and crosses you have made or intend to make.

Hoypare.

I worked Guerrilla Gold to an f9 making it an IBL then crossed it to another IBL Royal Dane making an outdoor F1 hybrid. Unfortunately the polis stole all my seeds and grow gear when they raided me :(

Sorry to hear that mate,hope all is good apart from that?

T

Timm

A question for anyone that's grown outdoors in Spain

Can you grow dense buds outside close to indoor quality? I've seen some bud floating around that's meant to come from Spain but it's so cheap i'm convinced it's outdoor

Hoypare.

Can you grow dense buds outside close to indoor quality? I've seen some bud floating around that's meant to come from Spain but it's so cheap i'm convinced it's outdoor

Outdoor amnesia mate,floods parts of the UK grown outside in portugal and spain,looks and smells good and cheaper than indoor UK.
Yes life is ok JG thanks,be lucky :tiphat:

Mayhem84

Outdoor amnesia mate,floods parts of the UK grown outside in portugal and spain,looks and smells good and cheaper than indoor UK.
Yes life is ok JG thanks,be lucky :tiphat:

Didn't no that wot parts of uk we talking been out the loop for a bit

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

You can grow better than indoors in my opinion and experience of living and working on the Costa del sol.... I had beans germinating on my balcony in the middle of December in estepona....you can't beat the suns natural light

Peace

Another vote for outdoor weed in Spain, done right is BETTER than indoor. Depends on where you are and the season that year, but a good one is unquestionably better, Hydro or even soil.

Large quantities in the UK could possibly be Spanish, I heard that there is a lot of Polish stuff turning up in Dam and there is a lot is grown here in the plastic greenhouses mostly near Alicante. Lots of the people who moved Soap bars have moved to weed, despite the bulk and smell, as less and less people smoke Soap bar.

Hoypare.

Didn't no that wot parts of uk we talking been out the loop for a bit

I am not in the UK mate,the other side of the pond,but there was quite a bit coming into London,i even knew some guys who had a decent amount of what they called albanian cheese in the north east,it looked like spanish ammo though,yes chaos soap has had its day poor quality soap anyway moving bulkier weed brings better returns and still vac pacs down into a nice little package :tiphat:

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
"Albanian Cheese" ... ROFL.. The Albanian caca I used to call Albanian Cat Litter because that is all it was fit for

Everybody else is slowly raising their game, so I suppose the Albaninans, a right crafty bunch of grafters anyway would follow suit. Some Italians were chatting about going over there and doing a good few hills properly, As everybody has AK's, security was more RPG7 type stuff, seemed very lively there, fun, but wild west++

Hoypare.

Yes mate,it wasnt albanian weed,it looked the same as spanish,but albanians were part of the crew that brought it in,you know how people market their stuff,its whatever the buyer is in the market for or they make up a spurious exotic name to flog their wares.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Yes mate,it wasnt albanian weed,it looked the same as spanish,but albanians were part of the crew that brought it in,you know how people market their stuff,its whatever the buyer is in the market for or they make up a spurious exotic name to flog their wares.

Right, yes, makes sense, the Albanians do the dirty work for a few different groups around Europe, also making inroads in the US within established Italian areas surprisingly. Not the best people to upset either.

Found a few nice males recently that I'm gunna use

Exotic genetixs: Banana cream
Thc development: white chocolate covered strawberries

Mothers

Connoisseur cookies
Blues
Grape Ox x cherry puff

lovelightpower

Veteran
I've got a cbd botanics bigbud X super skunk that's going to get hit with psychosis bx2 pollen...and also mosca c99 bx1..

Also have a S1 seedling from the original psychosis cut that's going to get hit with pollen as above.....

Sound like some good things in the pipeline.

Ganja baba

Veteran
The Starkiller turned out great so gonna put the males to the test and cross them out seperatly of course , to diesels oranges lemons and skunks but my highest terp ones stinky bitches only ,

The Starkiller turned out great so gonna put the males to the test and cross them out seperatly of course , to diesels oranges lemons and skunks but my highest terp ones stinky bitches only ,

Nice sounding line you got going there.

What lemon strains are you running currently.

Can i ask you what the orange diesel is like?

Strain i wanna try for sure, saw they brought gg#4 x orange diesel. That sound killer too.

Ps sorry for all the questions lol

Ganja baba

Veteran
Nice sounding line you got going there.

What lemon strains are you running currently.

Can i ask you what the orange diesel is like?

Strain i wanna try for sure, saw they brought gg#4 x orange diesel. That sound killer too.

Ps sorry for all the questions lol

I'm running my lemon drizzle , lemon pie = pure lemon Thai ko Samui X uk pineapple, super lemon lemon haze, lemon pursang and the super purple lemon drizzle which is a combo of super lemon haze , lemon Larry , lemon pursang X coffee shop pheno lemon skunk , weirdly it goes purple no indica dominance as such massive lemon bats ,
And the orange diesel is great I'm running lady sativas version it has a great sickly sour orange taste and makes wicked extracts , I think the gg4 will mix well with that may be orange cream soda taste lol that's how I would imagine it to be

Mayhem84

Your a very busy man for sure ganja baba with the amount of strains u have running would love to see sum pics of ur work u really r becoming an inspiration to me mate.bless

Latest posts

Latest posts