What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK hybrids and crosses you have made or intend to make.

"HEMPEROR"

sounds cool @londonium wots cheese puffs fella? seeds clone?

running some testers for sonic next plus a cross i made a while ago
of the uk blues x stardawg (dude) when a kind Gent sent me some stardawg pollen. garanteed dankness:)

Hunkf2 x CheesePuffz f2
12 weeks bloomer this girl.decent yeild.
just testing it after a few weks curing...Smells like Sandalwood,citric and cheesey and tastes kinda like JackH but more Gamey and Limey. will see how the high is now. JBo ;)

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds cool @londonium wots cheese puffs fella? seeds clone?

The CheesePuffz in the cross is an f2 male of Cheese x Sugarpuffz88. But I am gonna run some cheesepuffz f1's to find some Female keepers soon...and from PsychoPuffz f1's too which I like slightly better tbh.

Blues x StarDawg sounds Dank, Goods luck with that one...and Sonic testers are Bound to be some fire ;)

T

The Kraken

It's not fully UK, but I intend to cross one of my Exo Cheese clones with a male Buckeye Purple by Melvanetics. Not really sure what to expect, will be the first time I will have tried anything like this. I have a few more regs to work with, but not many quantity wise.

I have a nice Landrace Indica from the Tirah Valley, I may try to cross them together to get more seeds, but I only have 5 left...

Latest posts

Latest posts