What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK hybrids and crosses you have made or intend to make.

lovelightpower

Veteran
Sound, need to get some of those. Should do well in the greenhouse next year.

I'm tempted too, I should research into it more. I do wonder what early skunk from sensi seeds is up to these days. Was good back in the day. Either way, I need an early finisher, been cropping outside in the November the last two years. :moon:

lovelightpower

Veteran
You ever tried PurpleKush outdoors LLP?anyone? had good success one year.

I'm definitely up for giving it a wazz. I always thought it may get mold, specifically if it's still got a lot of nitrogen in it, and those kushes do lap up the N. But would be great if it was mould resistant.

Any idea what sort of date it finished? And was it fully ripe?

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was best of bunch we put out Geurilla,didn't expect results from PK but only one not to suffer from cold mornings.finished end of 1st week of october. Got 3 ounces from a 4-5 foot plant.It was a few days from fully ripe but surprisingly good smoke. Nothing else finished convincingly.Weather wasn't great that year either. I tend to do Geurilla plots somewhere now that gets some good sun in the day but shaded enough by early evening to trigger early flower.....works better than being in full sun and waiting for agonisingly late flowers. If I had garden space to grow them I would shade 12/12 sometime in june for 2-3 weeks then most things stay in bloom and finish while still some light and no frost. Would be good to Dust a PK with some of the Early Dutch and Nordic lines I have mebbe.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
a rock solid cheese/exodus for outdoor would be great

I have had complaints of 1 Cheese Plant stinking out an entire urbanisation, you could smell it 200m away, over and above everybody else's plants.... It ain't stealthy...

Ganja baba

Veteran
Hi mate ,
Well I have lots of new projects on the go
I have a stunning chocolate mountain male , he is chocolope coffee shop cut X Shimla v2
Had the females tested lowest thc was 22% with no cbd smells and tastes of chololate hash ,
Stems are firm and hard great structure ,
He's in flower now and gonna hit him up to the

Gooey vitton, gsc, cookie and cream , skywalker , stardawg kk , katsu bubba, pineapple,pynamite,agent o,pinequeen haze X amnesia , Starkiller,wreck d, amhurst diesel, diesel, London city diesel, orange diesel , cheery cheese , sour goo,gg4,ecsd,amnesia haze,chocolope , snake bite diesel, darkshadow haze , and quite a few more

And in the oven at the mo I reversed my uk pineapple , to amhurst, lcdiesel,orange d , bubba, lemon drizzle,pineapple, pynamite,gg4, gsc, cookies and cream,bo baracas, agent orange and a few more can't remember st the mo ,
These are nearly done seeds look dark just leaving them up some more so I don't get any white seeds
The pineapple was a bitch to reverse no visible pollen so had to use some tricks pistils told me about .
Hey love light p you fancy testing some out ?

Ganja baba

Veteran
Also making a few strains called Cherry Smash, Blueberry Crust and Turban Poison just starting on these soon

lovelightpower

Veteran
It was best of bunch we put out Geurilla,didn't expect results from PK but only one not to suffer from cold mornings.finished end of 1st week of october.
Would be good to Dust a PK with some of the Early Dutch and Nordic lines I have mebbe.

I'm convinced! I'm gonna on it like a car bonnet with the PK this year then. ;) yeah a cross to a hardy solid outdoor strain could make it even more suitable to our sh|t weather, and increase the yield.

I have had complaints of 1 Cheese Plant stinking out an entire urbanisation, you could smell it 200m away, over and above everybody else's plants.... It ain't stealthy...

For urban situation it is bait. But for the old middle of nowhere guerrilla grow, maybe pretty cool.

Well I have lots of new projects on the go.
Hey love light p you fancy testing some out?

Yes, I very much fancy testing some of those out. Man, you are hard at it. Respect!

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always grow Cheese.. My neighbour has had works going on in her house this past 2 weeks and I was trimming the day the Electric man came round..

I think it's not an urban issue at all in my opinion. Just be carefull touching it and traveling with it..

Growing it is 100% safe if you know what your doing.. It's folks who are untrained and or slack with their unit that need to worry... It's wreckless to plant it in Spain out in the open like Chaos says unless you know the locals and don't get visitors or live near a local hill climb or by travelers routes.. Such as;- Gorge @ Alhama de Granada, or walking from Riogordo to Pulgarin, ner to Sierra Camarolo or miles away over the bridge @ Rio Verde, even @ El Torcal That cheese plant will be found in 5 minutes, where as my 6 lamp grow I did withit wasn't noticeable @ trim time outside the property.. It was 100% stealth. Rethink your whole grow game if you think it's a indoor security issue..

If you was in Maroma looking over accross where my uncle used to run boats from Morocco you would smell Exodus cheese over the straights..

When I was last in spain all I could smell in the mountains was the UK cheese clone, it wasn't yet harvested by the locals..

lovelightpower

Veteran
Nah, when I said an urban situation is bait, I meant growing in the garden, not indoor grows.

So growing cheese in your garden is bait (depending on the size of your garden I suppose). Growing it in the sticks guerrilla style is safer.

lovelightpower

Veteran
But after what Londinium said, I think you'd be better off growing the purple Kush. Stinks less and tastes nicer...

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
For urban situation it is bait. But for the old middle of nowhere guerrilla grow, maybe pretty cool.

There is a saying here that "you are never alone in el campo" and there is a lot of truth to it, no matter how many KM up a dusty track you are, there is always some old boy fiddling with his Olives, Almonds, Hives, traps, somewhere around.

Then, the hunters chase boar with massive packs of dogs, which go wherever the boar will run, mushroom hunters cover every nook and cranny by 6am up to and beyond 50km from the town, poachers of every beast bird and creepy crawly imaginable are skulking around and very competent armed and connected (Policia) Rurales looking for them and you

Plus, power companies send up choppers to look for power leaks along the lines before they burn out whole counties with wildfires, Police helicopter crews need to justify their budgets and make sure they dont get amalgamated with their deadly rivals from just over there... Emerald green weed plants stick out like sore thumbs everywhere except some Orange groves

Then there are the rippers, your neighbours, "new friends" local scumbags, junkies, organised crime gangs, disorganised gangs of fruit pickers, 90 year old village lunatics, vicious grandmothers, kids, and the nice friendly guy who kindly gave you a seed and now thinks he owns half the plant

So, if you have survived this with something, it was probably one of the less smelly options...

However, Cheese does make some excellent crosses, can bring some turbo stink that is not always cheesy to the party

lovelightpower

Veteran
In the UK everyone is at home watching their TV, computer or phone, so I reckon I'll be alright here. I guerrilla grew a crop of 7 big strawberry cheeses and quite a few small ones at my spot last year with no bother.

Mayhem84

Hi mate ,
I have a stunning chocolate mountain male , he is chocolope coffee shop cut X Shimla v2
Had the females tested lowest thc was 22% with no cbd smells and tastes of chololate hash ,

Gooey vitton, gsc, cookie and cream , skywalker , stardawg kk , katsu bubba, pineapple,pynamite,agent o,pinequeen haze X amnesia , Starkiller,wreck d, amhurst diesel, diesel, London city diesel, orange diesel , cheery cheese , sour goo,gg4,ecsd,amnesia haze,chocolope , snake bite diesel, darkshadow haze , and quite a few more

And in the oven at the mo I reversed my uk pineapple , to amhurst, lcdiesel,orange d , bubba, lemon drizzle,pineapple, pynamite,gg4, gsc, cookies and cream,bo baracas, agent orange and a few more can't remember st the mo ,
These are nearly done seeds look dark just leaving them up some more so I don't get any white seeds
The pineapple was a bitch to reverse no visible pollen so had to use some tricks pistils told me about .
Ganja baba said:
They sound like sum interesting crosses mate think I gotta get at it myself bet its fun growing your own creation.

Ganja baba

Veteran
Hi mate ,

Ganja baba said:
They sound like sum interesting crosses mate think I gotta get at it myself bet its fun growing your own creation.
It is mate so much fun seeing all the different phenos , not knowing what to expect some times is great

Hoypare.

In the UK everyone is at home watching their TV, computer or phone, so I reckon I'll be alright here. I guerrilla grew a crop of 7 big strawberry cheeses and quite a few small ones at my spot last year with no bother.

I dont think strawberry cheese would finish in uk,even in the south where i was the cheese didnt finish 100% but we crossed it with some canadian beans and it just made it,never did a 7 plant crop though,smallest plot we did was around 150 plants :tiphat::tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts