Harvest uk. 008 (Medium).jpg
    132 KB · Views: 13
  • Harvest uk. 019.jpg
    Harvest uk. 019.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 12

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
I sprayed some diluted chilli water on my plants the other day to keep off bugs, (an alternative to the above chemical :) )

perp

Is the westlands spray widely available? Have used spray safe, and find predators very effective if you use enough.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
yo CMoon-
cheers for the heads up on the Borg killa-i'll be trying that one when the temps get up

Perp-it is available at B&Q

i like messing around with neem-garlic and all that stuff but sometimes you got to go nuclear

HashishinReidi

Thanks for the link Guvnor,thats kind of it but it was more like a clamp for the fan to go on a filter.Not been to cov since the day of the eclipse then changed it name to the edge .Man they was mad weekends.Best glub in the uk by far back then.Just noticed gov you joined here back in 04 as well .Was you ever on og guv ?.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats what i use too - greens do them.

quite hard to get them on but work brilliantly

best

V.

belfast

RHS Weedkiller in Manure

RHS Weedkiller in Manure

"Contaminated farmyard manure can cause damage to vegetable crops in gardens and allotments. This contamination is caused by application of weedkillers to pastures, which are then eaten by stock.

Plants affected: Potatoes, tomatoes, beans, peas, but also other vegetable and salad crops. Some ornamental plants, including delphinium, phlox and roses.
What is it?

A recent surge of reports of weedkiller damage across many allotments and some gardens in the UK has been traced back to farmyard manures as the source of the contamination.
Symptoms

Typical symptoms include cupped leaves and fern-like growth on sensitive plants. The shoot tips become pale, narrow and distorted, with prominent veining on the foliage. Growth generally is stunted, leaving most crops unusable.
Potato crop affected by contaminated manure on an allotment. Image: Susan GarrattCause

The damage is caused by hormone-type weedkillers, approved for use on grassland to kill broad-leaved weeds. The active ingredient responsible for most of the damage is aminopyralid, though clopyralid, found in certain lawn weedkillers as well as agricultural products, can also give similar results.

The herbicide binds strongly to plant material which when grazed by or fed to cattle and horses in feedstuffs such as silage or hay, can pass through the animals without breaking down. Manure from animals fed on treated grass contains chemical residues sufficient to damage susceptible crops. Bedding materials such as straw are less likely to be affected as aminopyralid does not currently have approval for use on cereal crops from which straw is made.

The weedkiller is bound to the lignin in grass in the manure and released as the grass, hay or silage decays. Once released it affects broadleaved plants. However, the weedkiller is broken down by soil bacteria and should all be eliminated by the following year.

Because the weedkiller is bound to lignin, only costly laboratory chemical analysis can detect weedkiller within manure. Even then, the residue levels are so low that detection of the weedkiller in the laboratory is not guaranteed. "
rest of details in link below
http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profiles0708/Weedkiller-manure.asp

http://www.glallotments.btik.com/p_Contaminated_Manure.ikml#video

Aminopyralid Herbicide Residue in Manure Killing Crops
http://www.allotment.org.uk/garden-diary/257/aminopyralid-herbicide-residue-in-manure-killing-crops/

How this might affect Cannabis I do not know.

kunafoot

Uk does do it big but it took a tru Cali boy to show yall how its dome. Sam the skunkman flew from Cali to Europe and only then did the herb get to the point it is at today. These are facts look up the story.

No disrespect but I seen some shit talking so get the facts right boys, quality started in Cali, and here is where quality lives. OG kush out of EAST LA dankest cronic on the planet guaranteed. So Cal southerner>

lovelightpower

Veteran
Uk does do it big but it took a tru Cali boy to show yall how its dome. Sam the skunkman flew from Cali to Europe and only then did the herb get to the point it is at today. These are facts look up the story.

No disrespect but I seen some shit talking so get the facts right boys, quality started in Cali, and here is where quality lives. OG kush out of EAST LA dankest cronic on the planet guaranteed. So Cal southerner>

you obviously got a point of view there. good luck with it....

jamrockjay

I take it by ur comment that u have single handedly travelled all over our planet comparing our sacred herb? Otherwise how would u know that the OG outta east la is the dankest weed? No doubt cali has some mighty fine weed, but to suggest its the best on the planet is a slight overstatement unless like i have said u have travelled the world....That my friend is a fact...:joint:

C

CMoon

OG kush out of EAST LA dankest cronic on the planet guaranteed

OG kush out of EAST LA dankest cronic out of east LA , and id bet theres a huge number of EAST LA tokers would say your wrong:yoinks: